What's new

My 3 OutGrow

K

kallenavndk

Hi All :wave:
This is my 3 Outgrow, And i hope its going to be as great as the 3 last grows of mine, or even better :rasta:

I have spotted 4 Female´s and lots of Males :rant:
Back In Maj

And now in mid June :headbange

First A Macho Low Ryder Male, he is looking good i think.

Here is my Big Bud from Amsterdam Seeds the small in 1 Picture is Ak 97 From Luna.

I have a small Pound and in it there is 4 spicies of frogs :jump: Green Frogs , Brown frogs and black frogs, and then some big fat ones they dont live in the pound but around it(they dont swim,Too fat i guess)

Here is My B3 N7 / Erdpurt Heavy Indica

Here is one of my Leb27

Rest of Gang in Hot june 08

K

kallenavndk

Thank you "Oldtimers" Its always good to hear that from you 2 :)

K

kallenavndk

Hi all time for update :rasta:
My plants its having a great time but tiny animals keep eat the leaf :spank:
But i spray whit soap and water and then they go aWay for some days just like my misses :jump:

My Big bud from amsterdam seeds is in a 45 liters bucket my plan for her is 90 liters , i like big buds and a can not lie :laughing:

New babies in my garden........10 Low ryder 2.
2 erdbeer and
3 apollo 13 X Erocket /Danish passion

Tl Big bud in 45 liters tr Ak 97 20 in liters

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
i bet you sit in that chair and hit the bong all day. Thats what i would be doing. nice grow.

K

kallenavndk

Hehe thats the spirit bro :) if its good weahter ill be in garden all day whit my dogs ,wife ,chikens and my littel boy on 7 months:) and off cause a big ganja stick. lots of mirakels happens in nature every day and when u have a nice family to enjoy it whit then get out there an enjoy living

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
very nice my friend. only thing i want to know. how come you have your plants so close together in such a big place? behind that fence is room for maby 2 females?

K

kallenavndk

Thank u m8 , its because of we have visit from sundhedsygeplejerske hehe dont know the word on english....But thats why i have to use as littel space as i do but i have some in buckets i can hide an they gonna get 90 liters each :muahaha:
Bigbud Amsterdam seeds......U hate when leafs get eaten

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
kallenavndk said:
U hate when leafs get eaten
Dont worry. I have an agreement with bugs. They eat the leaves, I smoke the buds....Perfect agreement.

Paddi
stop:smoke:tobacco

K

kallenavndk

Thank god Paddi hehe that was one heavy rock you saved my heart from :)
What is this? I hope its a she and not a shemale or male i need a expert to teel me Help plz :)

Here it comes.

My spot and my homemade pound :)

B3 N7 X Erdpurt i just love that plant :rasta:

Maffes Breed, Erocket X pupel prinsses/Danish Passion

My big bud

My b3´s again

And the last for to day, Lunas Ak97 its a cross whit skunk#1 and ak47

K

kallenavndk

Here is one more shot of the plant which sex i cant figure out.

Royal Dane :) And Prinsses Mary :9 In my Town on a visit, I shake Mary´s hand but when Fredrik stand 1,5 meter ind front of me i just frezze hehe wierd but in my world this is big :)

B3N7/erdpurt Ready to sleep in sweet "Vester skin"

Paddi´s Breed Nearly a month old and show sex already this is a great Cross Of Royal dane and Heavenly Earth

My own Xmas Breed :) in front

When i have nothing else to do

In the orkid if u look close u will see an angel :joint:

To be Or not to be

:asskick: :bashhead: :rasta: :laughing:

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Thx esbe but its a female right?
maffe´´s says its a male i say No way hehe

Last edited:

Slapstick

Just checking in on your little spot of heaven :wave: looking good, nice genetics! Though i was kinda hoping u would be growing some of that purple princes cross your friend maffe made last year, that princes looked so tasty.. Anyway healthy looking grow u have there, looking forward to follow it over the summer, good luck!

Slapstick

Shlomo

Looking good, man! Looks like your Big Bud is the one derived from or contributing to BC Big Bud (not a weed historian)... if so, then please watch for mold! It's the old BC story, football shaped buds that crack open and release a plume of smoke and grey dust! Though I'm sure you'll notice anything funny before that happens :smile:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
kallenavn, u know Maffe is a master spotting males or females....but anyway, I cross my fingers for a female.

I think more RDxH/E are comming your way. Have fun

Hygge
Paddi

PS: Mini-kallenavn is really skilful, beware of your plants...hehe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts