K

kallenavndk

Bring it on you know it wont take me more than half n hour :spank:
Buddle thank u friend so kind of u :jump:

Last edited:

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Kallen those are some beautiful girls, I hope you can finish that Obeast big bud girl. 400w would most defiantly get lost in a girl of that caliber, Invest in a 1000w, and give that girl some penetration(The Light Variety). Superb Work Brother.
Keep it Green.

Cheers Mate,

SB.

K

kallenavndk

Superbudz and svenb it will take a look at this sunshine for lots of days :) a littel cold but they mannage i think

My swt X Blue Sat

Swtxblusat.jpg

OZ Outdoor/indoor lots of haze in her

ozweedsunshine.jpg

October sunshine

sunshine.jpg

moresunshine.jpg

octobersunshineoz.jpg

B3

B3fallsuit.jpg

Dry Ak97

ak97trret.jpg

Buddle

Veteran
Yup those nugs are looking mighty smokable :)
P.S.I'm getting ready to post the snowdog pic Kalle..peace

K

kallenavndk

Hey doc the smoke is great semi stoner your eyes bleed and you are happy so i does what it surpose to :)

Today i train whit the sword master Hattori Honzo build for me is a good sword and maybe i give it to saibai so he can complete hes ninja look....

Obey Bitch your are going down and yes i will smoke you muhuhahahaha'

fight4.jpg

fight1.jpg

fight2.jpg

Finish her......and then she learn to hurry up and bud up

fight3.jpg

P

perakko

hahhaha that's excellent! go kalle! is that what you call 'forceflowering' ? hehe lets hope so, it's gonna be great to see how she finishes for you....??

all the best!

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Yeah Kalle! for sure now she knows... hurry up... hurry up... You will see the difference in her speed verry soon bro!
:wave:

K

kallenavndk

Buddle my friend always hehe
Today i did a mold chek on my ladies that are still standing and only my b3 and litzi skunk have some mold probs but not that its going to brake my day :)

I have 2 B3n7/Erdpurt almost harvest ready i give em 3-4 days, 1 Sweettouht / Blue sattelite that need to saty out for 2 weeks , 3 oz outdoor indoor mix that need 3 weeks at least but no mold probs :) then i got my litzi harvest time 4 days and my Bigbud and a deep chunk that are almost harvest ready to :)

This year i try to cure in 3 diffrent ways and thaistik is so nice so i can recomend that u guys try it .....Dry bud picture will be on tommorow
Stay safe

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thought i drop in again..its been a while...i did come by to lurk a bit ....our very own F.U.C.K.E.M NiNja hehehe ...you are doing sublime untill now :D

C

cellardweller

kallen, whattup my m8?
lovin the hanzo..but what happened to your Lille08 thread?
heres my "hanzos'"

they're not really hanzo swords though. one is a cheness, Im not sure who made the other. both are fully functional and very sharp. :dueling:
peace
~cd

K

kallenavndk

Dweller my friend from the ocean cool swords :) mine is not sharp doh :( i couldten get it out of paris if it was :( I like the chinese text was does it says ?
My lille 08 is no more the danish forum on ic is nothing i like to be part of anymore to much angry men :(

todays pictures

Harvesttime2.jpg

B3
b3n7jpg1.jpg

Bigbud

bigbud1-1.jpg

bigbud2-2.jpg

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Hahaha I love the pics. Those are some beautifully monstrous plants! Cant wait to see the harvest! Best of luck