What's new

My 3 OutGrow

K

kallenavndk

Im off to see the wizards them wonderfull wizards from oz ,Im off to see the wizards them wonderfull wizards from oz .

Australian Indoor/outdoor cross hehe i almost made them thru flower whit out mold in dk hehe thats pretty cool i think they look like a lot of sativa but damn it i dont know the genetics in them the grower that give them to me cant remember ...He aint the breeder some oz guy is

wizardofoz.jpg

random.jpg

oz1.jpg

ozjpg1.jpg

oz.jpg

K

kallenavndk

And my bigbud damn it two buds whit mold NOOOOOOO but i give her week more then i harvest wont loose it all to mold :(

but she gave me a good year whit lots of fun so if the smoke turn out to be like shit she give my some anyways ;)

bs.jpg

bigbudsunshine.jpg

bibigbud.jpg

bigbudbud-1.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Thx esbe the nice weather makes it posible to go uot and make some wonderfull shots of them girls

bigbudbud1.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Today no more mold but still in the two buds on my bigbud i will harvest the mold buds today and quick dry em to see how they might work

basilfarmer

"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to kallenavndk again"

lol

kallenavndk :yes:

those macros are the neatest bud shots I have seen, thanks for sharing bro

K

kallenavndk

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to basilfarmer again.
Basil my friend back at ya when i can offcource hehe

B3N7/Erdpurt thai stick

This is the way for me too cure damn nice taste it give

dryshitjpg1.jpg

dryshit.jpg

ddt

Hey my dk friend, looks great all in your garden.And i really like your sticky pics :)
Pls send us more more info after smoking and i think everybody want also your smoking pics :)
Have a nice, stay healthy and only positive vibes in your life :)

DDT

K

kallenavndk

Hey dtt im so glad you are back here :) i will make some shots of the smoke report when it will be tested whit friends this very evening :) i got swt/bluesat , b3n7/erdpurt, dc , and some ak97 but i tasted that one all ready but it wont keep me from slamming it on a bong hehe

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

so wich one did you like best kallen?
do you know the genetics behind the AK-97?
You have some of the nicest colors here! really lovin your pics m8!
~cd

K

kallenavndk

thanks cellar my friend
The b3 is is the strongest very very stoner weed but the taste isent good the smell is ok i give it 5/10 in taste 10/10 in potens and yielding i give it 7/10 is a bush that is good but would love it it make some bigger main buds . For dk weather this girl is very good maybe she should be a bit earliere .

The ak97 is a cross made out off ak47 x skunk#1

Here i help report her

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1963559#post1963559

There is another grower Tirs that have grow her before i did and she giant to.
But the taste of this girl is great and its a good stoner i give her 8/10 in potens and taste i think, she is early and she produce some donkey dicks that is awesome i took about 400 grams dry bud on her so she is a good yielder to.

Dc i give 5/10 in taste 5/10 in smoke and yield hehe i give 1/10 dont like this one so much but in looks i give her 10/10 special bitch i think

The rest i havent tasted yet but hehe i sure will do :)

Erdbeer hehe i give 5/10 in potens 6 /10 in yield and in taste 6/10

K

kallenavndk

Kallen & friend up in smoke :) B3 is great on this Tjubang hehe dont know the word on English :)

weed1.jpg

weed1jpg1.jpg

damnwhataface.jpg

And my friend he want to stay anonym lol

andysuger.jpg

metamorf

kallenavndk said:
Kallen & friend up in smoke :) B3 is great on this Tjubang hehe dont know the word on English :)

weed1jpg1.jpg

Man, I remember when me and my flatmate had one of those. It was nearly two meters long, made out of cardboard tube. It took two people to smoke it, one holding the hole in the end and one pulling the smoke. We called it the Equalizer since it made all men alike (all men who smoked it were crawling on the floor after one hit).

Good pictures man!

K

kallenavndk

hehe great story my friend its damn fun such things hehe we called this "the killer" :)

K

kallenavndk

hehehe word main ;)

Todays shot .....i try to make some oil today and the i mixed it whit pollen from a shaker :O nice i say almost like hash :)

nol1.jpg

nol.jpg

hash.jpg

hashjpg1.jpg

Aqaurius

aqarius1-1.jpg

Sagittarius

skyttenjpg1.jpg

Fish

fhises-1.jpg

Bigbud bud

bigsun.jpg

K

kallenavndk

hi multivitamin my SLOVENIA friend ;) thanks for stopping buy and thank to 4 life to im gladyou guys like it Cheers :)

Latest posts

Latest posts