so her is what the half of the ab gave up..about and ounce dry give er take

def could taste the nutes :mad:

so then the strain with the colors turn out to be a strain code name UNKLE
her she is right before chop

picture.php

this plant was flipped at about topped and flowered at about 9 inches

nice plant yield is not lookin good..

and here is the final days of the PPP..
kinda a seet and sour smell perhaps spicy ,,...

picture.php

Picture 517.jpg

Jar cure that Uncle and I bet you have some happy Christmas treats!

Peace, :joint:
jar dry them all and have yourself a christmas salad bowl thats what we'd do for our christmas parties back in oregon everyone brought a lil and threw it in the kitty and we'd smoke all day till we had cataracts this was a house i lived in with like 4 hippy chicks and my roomate lol he was like at the time 47 or 48 and hed get all mad because id pull pussy and all the chicks wanted to do with him is talk lol anyways me and him had a major falling out over something really really dumb and it ruined an awesome friendshit wish i could get it back but yup ive decided im chopping the 3D tonight vegan have it all trimmed and hanging for the night then im going straight into jars before id let them hang for 4-5 days then in them jars it would go it just seemed tohanging it for that many days in this arid climate isnt as easy to do in places with alot more ambient humidity of 30 or so instead of 3

Vegan

it for that many days in this arid climate isnt as easy to do in places with alot more ambient humidity of 30 or so instead of 3

billy its very easy to overdry in the sesert///

what nutes do you use for your coco?
and then, Which ones for hydro? and, Which ones for soil?

im a big fan of botanicare..cns17, for coco,,basic lucas form for any hydro..coco is good stuff,,im real happy with it,,but hand watering really blows..,,i like the automation of rwdc,,lets ya spend more time with the plants..

Vegan

Jar cure that Uncle and I bet you have some happy Christmas treats!

Peace, :joint:

ahhh the results are in before cure ..

earthy tones but without the like citrus chaser know what i mean sample was still pretty wet and under cured its a decent buzz packs a decent knock down power after smoking the whole bud before bed

very cool indeed ,,

the calio x bubb is a wonderful plant, easy to grow and forgiving,very short when topped,,the first two ive popped were very similar

//
picture.php

ppp buds

the ppp buds are huge ,, deceptively so though i think well see after drying..
picture.php

was this the last buds ya gave me the stuff that ud just harvested i wondered why it seemed a tad wet no biggie im gonna have to agree with hydro about the earthy tones n what not id like to taste it again after a good cure and drying for sure i cant wait till i get what i just took down all ready for smoke im sure i have enough hash to keep me from smoking the buds for at least 2-3 weeks so by then the bud should have a real nice cure on it this time i hung it up for only 24 hours and straight into the jars it went before i was going 48 hrs hanging then in the jars theyd go but with it being so arid here it just seem like i always got them in the jars to dry when the moisture would come back out after them being in the jars it would be like after 48 hours there was never a decent amount moisture in them possiblly not even enough to give it a proper cure my brother told me i need to work on my curing i sent him some samples and all hes said is that im more less growing shit weed or im curing it into shit weed something im going to send him some of this bubble so he can drool all over himself then lets talk about mexican asshole he was commenting on the cure it was super dry and all and i keep everything in mason jars always so i think once its dry im going to seal it up with the seal a meal that way im guaranteed to not loose anything once its been packaged so theres no way for any moisture escape i dont know about you but i like me weed dry but still dry enough to were the trichs are still super sticky and what not if your meds are so dry they arent sticky anymore theres a problem :) hopefully ive got it figured out im going to put up a couple more pics from my last harvest i forgot to get off the camera

dont post pics of imaginary garden...

there several are threads on icmag that accomplish this...
New Tree Room.....

GH and coir

KBS, KFB or Freedom Bucket questions...
these are just a few tree grows...

the above are a few different methods to get there... is really based on veg time & caring for plant(s) for a greater span. can be done soil, soilless mix, coco, dwc, e/f, etc.
in imaginary garden, dont measure by g.p.w., but by how big the plant is.
veg 2-8 weeks, 24/0, until 3x3x3, in same 5 gal+ container. depending on cultivar.

enjoy your garden!
ok ok i gotcha now i havent peeped the threads out yet but i will im curious i only know hwo my brother grows trees he grows them with one 1000 watt light and a 20 to 25 gallon pot typically like one of them 35 gallon rubbermaid totes and ya u need 10 foot ceelings trying this and to be quite honest im not sure what he pulled off of them when he tried them but he quite growing them so obviouslly it wasnt yielding like it woulda if he was taking a crop down every month by running 2 flower rooms thats what im about to set up ill run my ammended soil for now until i can afford the equipment i need to buy to run an ebb and flo garden oh man oh man i cant wait to do that my brother gets over a pound off of 4 in an ebb and flo in 3x3 table well a tad over a pound and ya thats more like where i need to be if this is gonna work out for much longer so far its helped us get into a single family dwelling so i can build my new flower rooms whereever i want to in it im really really stoked im deffinatelly going with 2 flower rooms and one veg room i might add a 400 watt light to my veg atm they're under 2 single stick t-5's and one shop light fluro i think a 400 MH would make a great veg light speed things up and keep them from stretching in veg as much i dont like to see a plant get much over 3-4 feet
and same to you enjoy your gardens as well i just harvested ill pop a few pics in here for ya strain was third dimension aka 3D or (apollo 13 x jack the ripper) great strain this particular seed line wasnt made by subcool of tga himself subcool had over time given my brother cuttings from everything he had and my brother got to be a really good grower and sub talked him into trying breeding so sub gave him a cut of his cherished jack the ripper male and my brother was trying to only seed the agent orange x jack the ripper i also got awesome smoke but it seeds up so not to sellable but still i dont care ill smoke the shit outta it its super dank and if its seeded to bad in the bubble bags it goes but anyways the 3D my brother made is nothing like the 3D that subcool makes himself i dunno why but the 3D sub makes is all super lanky and really sativa dom the pheno i got is very indie dom and super short and just bushy as hell if u look at the pics you can actually tell that theres 2 diff phenos there one that stays super short and just pumps out these massive colas the thinner pheno just seems to like to stretch alot in flower but if you veg them long enough with for that pheno is more like 3 months instead of 2 you can make both phenos produce very nicely 4-6 ounces per plant with 4 being a very easy obtainable goal thats about where i set my expectations and so far the plants been pretty predictable but ive run her for awhile and i got some other cuts from tga's actual garden to run next space queen for the tga and then i got uh whats being called star trek sensi star x trainwreck so far 2 ppl i know have grown it out both said samething more less its a supper bushy short shrub and pretty much starts looking like one huge bud lol just how i like them heres them pics

well theres all the plants and the bubble i got from the clippings i didnt know to rip off the water leafs before running them so its a tad green but not to bad ive seen worse hell i pulled worse this time around :)

sorry vegan

sorry vegan

for taking over ur thread real quick just wanted to show mistress what i just took down n what not i didnt realize that they had linked some literature about growing trees wasnt trying to make anyone mad i only know for 100% sure from what ive expierenced and havent read them yet but after we get moved n what not i will do but still i just dont see a yield like that popping off outta a 3 gallon pot is all i was saying even in a 5 gallon pot i'd deffinatelly have to see it to believe it is all :)

*mistress*

Veteran
for taking over ur thread real quick just wanted to show mistress what i just took down n what not i didnt realize that they had linked some literature about growing trees wasnt trying to make anyone mad i only know for 100% sure from what ive expierenced and havent read them yet but after we get moved n what not i will do but still i just dont see a yield like that popping off outta a 3 gallon pot is all i was saying even in a 5 gallon pot i'd deffinatelly have to see it to believe it is all :)
nice plant billy burroughs!... they look like seed plants, no?

to put into perspective, the biggest plant in the 1st pic would need to be vegged @ least another week-2, under 24/0-20/4, to get to ~3x3x3... then start flowering.

those are nice looking plants, but they are not even big bushes...

want something like this...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=201174&postcount=51
several older threads w/ similar or bigger plants prepped in veg for flowering... good example. seems your seed-mother on the right in the 1st pic may get big... just wait until it is the size in that pic - or preferably that size +1/2 before flowering...

stem @ base of plant should be @ least nickel size, preferably quarter size - roots coming out of 5 gal bucket. veg them is same containers as flower in...

then, you will
in your own garden!

enjoy your garden!

Vegan

sorry for taking over ur thread real quick

no worries Billy,,theres real good info here ,,mistress got some great links..

basically i like the idea of trees
here is a shot of my stem,,not wqite big enough and so much of the coco isnt being used when flowered at total size of four feet from stem to top nugs

i could have flowered these girls in 2 gal pots easy,,
Picture 517.jpg

so i could see 6 footers having at least quarter size stems

Vegan

got bored and tool some pics of the dryed buds,,a good cure and then well see about flavor:xmastree:

aussie blues
picture.php

pure power plant
picture.php

G

guest1ab

Good stuff, Vegan....You've made my "best of IC.Mag" list! :kissass:

Only one question though, why does it say "hand watered" when you're using the wick?

Vegan

Good stuff, Vegan....You've made my "best of IC.Mag" list! :kissass:

:thanks:
Only one question though, why does it say "hand watered" when you're using the wick?

i tried a pot with no wick and it had to be watered daily min,,
not to mention in stretch/flower i think it would be twice a day..
basically the wick kept my watering down to a min..i did leave them for a week straight ,,only one (the powerplant) was dry
needed a bigger rez/// the others were happy campers ..
also i top feed by hand....

and here is a pic of the bubble x cali o.. i could clean em up a bit i guess,:xmasnut:,quite dense bud ,,she has a fruity kinda aroma..well see in a month

picture.php

*mistress*

Veteran
i tried a pot with no wick and it had to be watered daily min,,
not to mention in stretch/flower i think it would be twice a day..
basically the wick kept my watering down to a min..i did leave them for a week straight ,,only one (the powerplant) was dry
needed a bigger rez/// the others were happy campers ..
also i top feed by hand....
shhhhhhhh! ;)
let them keep watering daily...:xmasnut::D

beautiful! enjoy your garden!

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Looks very familiar, lol. What ya think? I love it. I love the flavour thats for sure. The stone could be stronger and longer for my liking. But overall I would grow this again. Would you??? Thread went by so quick. Looks like Shaun and I missed quite a bit while away. Very nice work V. Keep me posted with ya next project so I can tagg that one. Take care buddy and enjoy ya OJ budz.