What's new

MY 1K WINTER GROW..HAND WATERED COCO WICK TO REZ

Vegan

nice grow vegan I personally love the wick system I fit 5 gallon grow pot in 5 gallon buckets "mistress style" and I do as mistress said... I let my res completly dry out before I refill it once in awhile i top feed but for the most part I use the res. I'm in the making of doing some hempy buckets to do a side by side comparison. You really have nice plants.. Keep up the good work!

barnyard thanks for stoping by..i could totally see these in 5 gal buckets..coir is a great medium..

top feed bottom whatever gets it done..

pullin up a chair

alllways welcome ,,i enjoy yer garden..

hey ..............are ya lost...this is a coco grow,,:moon:

j/k stayed tuned,,shoul be intresting,,

i can see growing trees with coco..but searching for my moms is gonna be easier with small ..plants,,

over fed the ppp and she let me know ,backed of the nutes a bit,,shes a lot happier..

G

guest5703

right on man I'm sure they do like the wick, makes it easier on em. Great looking plants by the way, I'll be around...

Vegan

Looks great! What's the smell of the ppp like?

no real aroma yet ..or perhaps its this phenoo..not sure but the power part is THERE..:joint:

right on man I'm sure they do like the wick, makes it easier on em. Great looking plants by the way, I'll be around...

i thank you coco is a breeze..lol,,as long as yer ph is dialed in yer golden
her a closer pic of a the cali o x bubb sweet smell..

did have a bad day the frikin scrubber jumped on to my super sativa strain,,broke it right down to the stalk..took three branches right off..pics to follow

make sure everything in yer room is strapped down

*mistress*

Veteran
secure your ceiling loads good.
find those studs before drilling & suspending...

will just make remaining branches fatter.

enjoy your garden!

Vegan

well mishaps happen ,,,life lesson ,,went from this beatiful aussie blue
picture.php

to this

Picture 488.jpg

Picture 492.jpg

*mistress*

Veteran
Argggg, I was supposed to get to try a good version of that strain!

What happened?

Peace, :joint:

did have a bad day the frikin scrubber jumped on to my super sativa strain,,broke it right down to the stalk..took three branches right off..pics to follow

make sure everything in yer room is strapped down
enjoy your garden!

Vegan

Argggg, I was supposed to get to try a good version of that strain!What happened?Peace, :joint:

and it was gonna be..........movin stuffa round,,trying to improve my set up ..the scrubber fell over and split her basically down the middle..i almost cried..:wallbash:,,those buds were just starting to put on SIZE :mad:

..ill say:yeahthats..its was gonna be a small yield in the first place,,this didnt help..hopefully the other half wont hermie on me

the power plant has now officially taken over.,i think she had it planned the whole time:2cents:

picture.php

Vegan

nice Vegan the ppp how far along is it?

shes right at day 50 ,,right on that eight week mark..really blew up in the last week..fans got real yellow shes on straight water now..

on a side project i played with a strain..( CD ) i had some room and had this one plant
i topped her and cut away ALOT of the under growth into her third week of flower and she kinda got neglected..super sticky

picture.php

this her at day 60 very sturdy plant anyone recognize her ?

the leaves are kinda a purp maby dark blue..idk..//

label all clones..........duh