What's new

MY 1K WINTER GROW..HAND WATERED COCO WICK TO REZ

no idea's on what she is is that what the one u just cut lol not only that but im not knowledgable enough to even be able to really name a plant even if it was from TGA beings thats about all ive seen in the last 5 years :) uh is it green does it smell good ya now were talking lol

ok subscribed im not real on top of the boards so dont be surprised if u see me one week and dont for a few lol typically just spending my days latelly rotting in front of our TV because we got no money until we actually move into our new house can't fucking wait i tried to talk the landlord into painting the walls in my garden just flat white but oh no she says they're going with a light tinted white oh well as long as i dont have to cover up the purple and blue on the walls right now :) just slap a quick coat of flat white on the walls n ceilings and yup be good to go so i was noticing you use the tents ehh bro i might have to set something like that up in this new house not real sure how im going to do it i gotta full room to whittle up into 3 rooms two flower one veg/clone do something like 3 one month 3 the next harvesting them every month ya know havent set anything in stone seems if you do when you get to the room you hqvent measured up n what not things dont turn out all pretty and safe :)

Vegan

would go into 6" square containers for 2-4 weeks from there... then to 5 gal buckets for another 2-8 weeks... but like trees...

would surround little plants w/ perlite+coco (@ least 50p/50c%, or 75p/25c%) when transplant.

@ what size do you normally start flowering?

enjoy your garden!

i could definitly do it that way..im trying to get away from using any amendments to the coco..

these plants went straight from beer cups into 2.5 gal buckets and flipped
the only one to look root bound is the last pic..she was a bit taller than i thought and stretched a bit..

next time ill try beer cups to 6 liter pots then to 3 gal for flowering //

trees under 1K is great but should be done with the right stain..and if ya veg em that ling a scrog is def in order

*mistress*

Veteran
have found that vegging in same container as flowering - @ least 1 week - will let roots grow into new container.
have transplanted from 4-6" pots into 4-5 gal & flowered w/in 2 days.
usually, roots didnt colonize entire bucket... some plants stop growing roots altogether when flowering is initiated.
the 3 gal may be good idea if not vegging long...

cultivar selection is important. there are plants that dont do much, no matter how long vegged.

perlite as top dressing (2") creates those big air roots right under surface, insulates coco from drying out too quickly & deters pests... as a start. they seem to like the aeration perlite supplies. but get the 1 media, k.i.s.s. approach...;)
little work to scrog a plant that is 3x3x3' on day 1 of fruiting... training, pruning, thinning w/ 4-6 stakes little >work.

enjoy your garden!

well the only "TREES" ive ever seen grown are done with one plant under one thousand watt lamp and the "tree" is in about a 25 gallon pot and these are like 7-8 ounce "trees" :) plus they need about 10 feet of growing heigth

myself i use a 7 gallon pot and with my soil mix the root system fills the eintire pot when i pull them up they come up in the shape of a 1 gallon container but all the rest of the soil is totally saturated in roots they seem to grow in some sort of spiral i dump my old dirt in rubber maid containers and let them compost themselves and reuse it just have to add about 140 dollars worth of ammendments for a years worth of soil for 6 plants per flowering and pulling off 6 harvests a year so compared to buying nutes it sure the hell kicks the shit outta doing that but eventually im going to switch over to hydros for my production and grow my personal in soil it seems hydro grows just yield alot more which in one sense is all im after but then in the other i want nothing but quality still working on getting all these tga cuts down to me sooner or later i'll have them all :)

*mistress*

Veteran
well the only "TREES" ive ever seen grown are done with one plant under one thousand watt lamp and the "tree" is in about a 25 gallon pot and these are like 7-8 ounce "trees" :) plus they need about 10 feet of growing heigth
a plant in a 5 gal container can produce up to 2#. 1# easily... when vegged for 4-8 wks.
& the plant can be 3' tall x 4' wide... doesnt have to be 10' tall.
can be done in a 6-8' tall area... just has to be trained.
would desire @ least 5# if used a 25# container... no need for such a big container, if only get 7-8 per plant.

enjoy your garden!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
gotta agree with mistress on this one 8 zips from a 1k isn't much to write home about tall and lanky aint yeilding the danky, I think coco is what you get when you cross hydro buds and soil buds, in a sense if that makes sense. and on that note, sorry for thread jacking peace vegan.

Vegan

the only thing that is gonna get close is a plant with a long veg , enough root space, and big lights ..a good strain is a must
tall and lanky aint yeilding the danky,.

whadeez, thats funny,, no sweat theres some good information on the thread

*mistress*

Veteran
im sorry pump them brakes im wanting to see these 1-2 pound plants grown in 5 gallon buckets and a gram a watt right
dont post pics of imaginary garden...

there several are threads on icmag that accomplish this...
New Tree Room.....

GH and coir

KBS, KFB or Freedom Bucket questions...
these are just a few tree grows...

the above are a few different methods to get there... is really based on veg time & caring for plant(s) for a greater span. can be done soil, soilless mix, coco, dwc, e/f, etc.
in imaginary garden, dont measure by g.p.w., but by how big the plant is.
veg 2-8 weeks, 24/0, until 3x3x3, in same 5 gal+ container. depending on cultivar.

enjoy your garden!

my pics are in my albums and your more than welcome to look at them i just wanna see a picture of one of these trees you speak of is all nothing more

Vegan

veg 2-8 weeks, 24/0, until 3x3x3, in same 5 gal+ container. depending on cultivar.

enjoy your garden!

exactly ,,pending on the strain,,you veg to desired height,,ya want trees go with long veg time ,,and hope fully a good yielder,,

but enter a GOOD yielding strain

and 2lbs per plant is a decent goal..prolly not gonna happen if ya dont have dialed in..

once again
strain+trees+hydro=2 lbs per plant..:2cents:

now how long it takes to get to the desired size in veg,,
thats the gig

Vegan

my pics are in my albums and your more than welcome to look at them i just wanna see a picture of one of these trees you speak of is all nothing more

ahhhhhhhh billy dont ya dont read enough//////////////

the garden of the *mistress* is imaginary and does or does not work pending on the IMAGINATION. read the link at the bottom of mistress sig,,

ya sounds like a snake oil salesman to me no offense but if your pulling down plants of that magnitude off of one plant i'd just have too see it to believe is all like ppl claim a gram a watt too folk lore and no ones ugly on the net either and i got all my teeth online lol but im sure uve noticed im missin a few lol

Vegan

ya sounds like a snake oil salesman to me no offense but if your pulling down plants of that magnitude off of one plant i'd just have too see it to believe is all like ppl claim a gram a watt too folk lore and no ones ugly on the net either and i got all my teeth online lol but im sure uve noticed im missin a few lol

well said ,,its all good ,, the idea is get the most ya can ,when ya can,,how ya can..:2cents:

*mistress*

Veteran
the provided links should give indication of how to grow big plants.
no, dont post pics of garden on icmag... pics have nothing to do w/ vegging for 4-8 wks, under 600-1k's...

your album is nice.:yes:
dont desire to be over-crtical, due to no album to compare your garden to...
however, the size of your plants in the pic
Picture 5 of 10 from Album third flower
are the size of 2 week old clones, still pre-vegging under 400-600. maybe veg for 1 more wk, 24/0 under 400-600 - waiting for turn to veg under 1k's...

once the roots grow out of 6" square containers (2 liter/1/2 gal), & are ~1'x1x1', they are placed in 5 gal buckets.
they are then vegged for 2-8 more weeks, under 20/4-24/0... or, until the roots come out of the 5 gal bucket & they are ~3x3x3' big...

however, some plants will only be 18"x12" by that period. some may be 5x5x5...

so, yes, cultivar selection affects results...

may be good to :lurk: in strains & hybrids forums & grow reports to select which you want. most 50/50 s-i's will get there.
even then, will still have to select for own tastes, as lots of fruit that does not meet palate wont do... :no:

really no short cut...;)
no magic nutes, tonics etc.
just longer veg...
24/0
under all the light available. in large container. that is how can get the biggest plants for your environment.

cannot select for trees if dont veg them to become trees... & flower them out to gather fruit data.

think what you will about *mistress* & the imaginary garden...
not @ icmag for social acceptance. nor to prove anything. just to share gardening concepts, etc... the data is already @ icmag.

just decrease plant #'s & veg them for 4 more wks (24/0), under same light - starting from the size they are in your flowering album...

another classic example, under 400:
400W HPS Scrog - 1Plant - 450gr Harvest
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12653

enjoy your garden!

fair enough but if your going to claim unheard of harvest numbers which ppl always try to play it off they done better than they actually did a pictures worth a thousand words :) i was just wanting to see some of these myths well in my gardening expierence these numbers have yet to reach my garden :) and the only person i knew that grew a tree personally was my twin brother 1 1000 watt hps in like a 20 gallon pot and ya he got more than twice the number i threw out there with apollo 13 a TGA genetic cut from subs garden though not a apollo 13 by seed ive been patientlly waiting to get the apollo 13 by itself for some reason my brother wants me to run space queen and some strain named star trek (sensi star x trainwreck) i just hope its stable no nanners or herm flowers :)be another good 6 months before i get the apollo but sooner or later not that im saying what i started out with was bad lol i started with this 3D strain and an agent orange x jack the ripper and fuck that thing threw more nanners than an actual banna tree :) im going to be addin more pics under the third dimension album of the harvest imgoing to probablly pull tonight or tomorrow tga says its a 45-50 day strain but truly i like to run it 8 weeks but with the move and all im gonna have to move them and try to set them a light up for a week or so or just harvest ill just stick with a day 57 harvest i got some pics like i said in the third dimension album of the newest crop and vegan i took a couple good shots so you can see what i mean in the two pheno types :)