What's new

Mustang Mist

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Mustang Mist is huge...gonna be big buds, I hope!!...not the best shots, but here ya go

scrappy

Veteran
Day 58

Day 58

Sorry, been a minute..time for a quick update.....not the best shots, was in a hurry...temps were easy in the low to mid 90's the whole time on this gal :badday: ...so there is some heat stress, but she'll finish nice...day 58

scrappy

Veteran
First go around...chopped 68 days

First go around...chopped 68 days

Got 2 more in 12/12 that I will let go longer....this one 68 days

Piffington

Looks dank scrappy, seems like the kali really came out in the pheno above. JDOG really hit the nail on the head with this cross. Let us know how all the phenos smoke. Take care :wave:

scrappy

Veteran
Thanks Piffington, That's what Jdog, and joe were saying too!...cool by me, I've never had any kali so that's a total score...the high before cure is strong, up, straight to the head stone, right behind the eyes...really diggin' it..taste is hard to describe...seems to have some spice/exotic taste that last the whole bowl, which is awesome....I'll try to do a full report in the smoke report thread....peace....Dried, and ready for a jar!!! :headbange

redwood-roots

Great thread Scrappy..I've been following along, just not posting much. I've got some young Mustang mists in veg...nice to see what is to come:)

scrappy

Veteran
Thanks redwood-roots, good luck with those MMists, JDOG has made a very nice cross..Happy growing....

scrappy

Veteran
Mustang Mist....day 36...JDOG, this will stay in my garden for a long time to come...thanks bro......check it :headbange

JDOG6000

Veteran
So glad everyone likes it so much. I really wasn't expecting this strain to stand out so much. But the high is just amazing. I gotta admit.

scrappy

Veteran
Aaron143..thanks man...your in for a treat.

ywouldnt1...glad to see ya, pull up a chair :wave:

JDOG...what more can I say.....I wacked my first one at 68 days..I have 4 in... 2 a couple weeks ahead of the others...I think I will let one go 11 weeks and one 12... :headbange

G

wow, these pics just make me jealous cause youre that much farther ahead than I

Latest posts

Latest posts