What's new

Mustang Mist

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
First off, I would like to thank our fellow ICMagger for this cross, and the opp to allow myself to test the strain: Mustang Mist Kali Mist x White Mustang (chemdawg bx4). I mean come on, :yoinks: Doesn't that sound friggin' killer
I personally have not had either of the parents :badday: ..I've seen pictures, of both... :yummy: ...anyway, on with the show :lurk:

Promix bx, with 1 cup bone meal, blood meal, dolomite lime, per 5 gallon promix, then add perlite, about 25%...(Bog Method)

Veggie....5-43w=150w=2700 lumens cfl's...I also have a 175w MH, that I took down, the bulb went out and a though I'd add 2 more cfl's and see how that worked out.

Flower..1000w HPS

Clone box...1-43w=150w=2700 lumens cfl, that I use for my diy bubble cloner..(new to me), and soil clones...and of course seedlings....
:chin:

Here we go...6 of the gifted beans were soaked in paper towel method..in 24-48hrs.all popped lil white tails :wave:

scrappy

Veteran

I'm totally into these seedlings they are planted into just Promix and perlite..and thet came through the dirt in 24-48hrs...6 for 6... all right!

scrappy

Veteran
1st transplant

1st transplant

Transplant time...gotta get into something bigger...I just love gettin' my hands dirty, I don't know 'bout you cats, but there is nothin' like runnin' your hands through some new fresh promix....ahh..lol....damn I think I've smoked one...possibly, two more bowls than I needed too....oh ya transplant shots...

^^^^this is the biggest of the lot as of now...peace scrappy

G

Looking good scrappy. I have a couple of white mustangs just going into flower now and hoping good things for them. I'm gonna keep an eye out to see how these come along. Best of luck.

scrappy

Veteran
Thanks Krome..would love to see some white mustang shots....

Here they are after transplant, in their new spot, "up front", in the garden.

Here is some AK-48 I'm smokin' on...good bud :yummy:

scrappy

Veteran
Slips that would be sweet. I would love to find a killer chemdawg pheno, of course. I'm really looking for raw potency..I want that "dick in the dirt" effect..lol... Can't wait to compare the stuff I have grown to some of these cali genetics..peace

G

Well the kali used in the cross is the more potent herb in my garden, maybe go for that pheno :)?, also don't most seeds get the mothers traits more?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks slip and everyone.
The Kali Mist is some of the best herb in Cali if you ask me, and the white Mustang is just as potent but more of an indica. WM is also just as frosty as the Kali Mist, so all pheno's should be very crystal covered. I really don't know which pheno to go for yet, so make sure you keep mom's of em all till you smoke em.
I have chemy pheno that looks promising and a Mixed Kali/chem pheno that stinks in veg. And one that looks and smells more like chemdawg then anything else.
BUt still not sure which are the girls yet either.
If these turn out well, I'll pop like 50 of em to find a mother.
And the next generations father or fathers.

scrappy

Veteran
JDOG..I hear ya on the moms, plan on making sure clones are rooted before they go into the box....would love to try that kali mist it looks so good..damn I can't wait!!

JDOG6000

Veteran
I've found that taking the lowest branches for cuttings is the easiest way to do it.
As soon as they are long enough to cut, I cut and root them.
Usually the 2 lowest branches. Then when I transplant for flower.
I bury it up to the node that I just cut from. That way the root system gets bigger and the plant still grows rather naturaly,for testing. With out a long stock underneath it.
I need some Kali Mist ,too. Can't wait to harvest it. It smells like afghani Haze so far. But it still has a good month to go.

G

hello scrappy :joint:
nice looking start brother i'm guessing these are going to put out some very nice buds, hope they yield decently as well.....
very nice :joint:

scrappy

Veteran
JDOG, I'm over here droolin' 'bout that kali...and a month's not to bad of a wait...can't wait to see these mustang mists in a month... That's how I do my clones as well..I've been using a diy cloner with mixed results, along with straight promix cloning, too.

Jaws, man, thanks for stopping by, and for the possitive vibe. I'm happy to be a, tester of beans..for the feedback this is going to probably gonna bee some A+ herb...now the yeild will have to see......peace scrappy

scrappy

Veteran
well I looked in the veg area and found a cfl had kinda shifted alittle bit, and was right up against #5..there's some leaf damage, but it'll make it.

JDOG6000

Veteran
It will be fine.
I was looking at my few MMist plants and they all look like Kali mist pheno's except one thats a Mustang pheno.
But you can see the Mustang in the Kali Mist phenos.
I'm thinking the Kali mist pheno's will yield more. But I can tell from the stretch that most are taking after the Kali Mist, which I think is a good thing.
I was going for a chemmy flavored Kali Mist. That yields more then the Mustang. So I think I got what I was trying for. The Mustang Mist yields alot like the 91 chemdawg.
The buds look alot like it too. So the Kali Mist pheno should make for some fatter and longer tops.
We'll see.

scrappy

Veteran
yeah, it looks better this morning...the mist phenos will have some what thinner leaves, which means the mustang phenos's leaves will be alittle fatter. I have some of each. I know what ya mean they look very similar. the mist phenos, to me, seem to have longer pointed leaves, not as rounded as the mustang phenos...check ya later..

G

guest123

I just started germination yesterday of the 8 surviving mustang mist, or the name I prefer (that was on the bag I got) Chemist.....I already have to that cracked their little tail through. I will be growing mine outdoors. Once mature enough, I will take a branch or two and clone for sex. Will be taking best mom and best dad and letting them have some fun.

scrappy

Veteran
sounds great blink..outdoors..awesome...I just found out I had 7 plants ripped..not the MMists these were some Bog medley...good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts