What's new

Mustang Mist

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
nice thread scrappy your MM is sweet , i can almost smell it through the screen ,,,,,,,good job . looks killer .... :joint:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
AAAHhhh my fault ... i TOTALLY misunderstood you b4 .........upon second review im now corrected "chemist"..none the less .....MOE is worth its own

U

UBER21

joeshmoe said:
its The "Chemist",>>> Jack>>>not the Moe;)

Hey Joe any chance ur Mustang Mist making it to the Bay??...Would luv to give her a run......??

B

Brad

hehe ive been calling my cut chemist for 3 months now! lol.... i love this bud :rasta:

Last edited:
W

Wunderkind

I think Chemist should be reserved for Chem D or 4 x Kali Mist. Or we could call MM Chemist and then when someone makes D or 4 x KM, we can call that one "Chemist (proper)." :rasta:

some nugs for that ass
34429MMnugs.JPG

W

Wunderkind

yeah, I know White Mustang is a Chemdog '91 bx4, but White Mustang is White Mustang & Chemdog is Chemdog. I'm not going to call White Mustang Chemdog.

to me, Mustang Mist best describes White Mustang x Kali Mist. Chemist would be a proper name for Chemdog #4 or Chemdog D x Kali Mist, as it would better describe that cross. I'm totally fine with people calling Mustang Mist Chemist, it's a cool name, but maybe someone will take the initiative and make "Chemist (proper)."

G

would stardog x kalimist count?<<<its a chem.<<,that ones done>>>just need to pop em'.
think i have to agree with you though<<<mustangmist>>>
and a true chemxKM cross will have to be the chemist:)....
should be a chem4 chem d or chem 91'?cross?
hmmmmmmmmm ive acctually been saying that forever<<<time to start doing;)

W

Wunderkind

I was hoping I might provide someone with a little bit of inspiration. ;)

G

Chemist

Chemist

cant believe i said "time to start doing"<<<shoot, ive been messin round with KM...from the start<<<knew right away she needed to be crossed to shorten flower time<<<LONG time ago Jdog and i talked about this cross<<<then he did it<<<<be DOING sence then;)
allready done<<<;)

hey gramps<<<<you can do the "Proper"Chemist;)or, GL CHEMIST<<<
shoot call it chemist,,,,it dont matter to me;)

CHEMIST :spank:

if you tried it bro<<<<you'd see why it NEEDS to be called "CHEMIST"<<<
its a great representation of both its parents<<<CHEM AND KALIMIST;)
PEACE;) :rasta:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Dang Shmoe!!!.....That looks great...I've said it before....this "CHEMIST" is better than any of the elites I've ran, so far..hehe :bashhead: ...It's what I reach for first every time...I kinda have to force myself to smoke on some other strains :muahaha: ....

Here are some old shots of my Chemist.... :joint:

G

stardust?^^^^ what are you talking about?>>>are we talking about the same thing?

stardust>>>what does that have to do with anything???

and SCRAPPY>>>>dang bro>>>i heard ya>>>just wasnt listening;)
you are absoloutly right<<<she is the bomb. some of the best bud ive smoked.
i'm smoking mine above everything else...and it isnt even fully curedyet>>>
its so hard to NOT smoke after smelling<<<tyhe sent she puts off is intoxicating<<<
its such a desirable smell<<<makes you have to hit her.
the buzz is bomb...2 unscheduled naps so far<<,only been smokin it 2 days=)

guess all that looking<<,and she was right under my nose the whole time.

i gave that pheno away to a friend<<<befor trying the finished smoke<<<
i thought it yielded a lil low for my taste>>>only saved a lil bud to try<<<
by the time i tried her<<<she was out of the garden<<,and no idea who i gave her to.
bout a year later<<<ANOTHER friend has been telling me<<<THANK YOU>>>and he love the cut>>>been running it ever since>>>best stuff in his garden>>>
wasnt listening>>>because EVERYBODY HAS THE ONE>>>you can listen to everybody<<and spend foerever just testing cuts>>>
WELP>>>THANKS GUYS!!!! i really do hear ya now>>>she will not leave the garden again<<<at least for a long time;)

STARDUST??? where did you come up with that?