What's new

Mustang Mist

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
HELL YEA!!!!......one of my CheMist clones has roots for sure :headbange ...
and I can tell more clones are to follow..I can see new growth on most of them, and that normally means roots :jump: ...oh yea...thank the Weed Gods!!!!....took long enough....lol..I was sweatin' man.

Group Shots of the clone/seedling chamber.....

scrappy

Veteran
Thanks dudes...what a relief...ya know...

RalphDog:....yea I cut at a 45 degree angel dip into water, then into rooting agent...wound the plant leaves...then into promix w/ perlite only...keep extra moist

scrappy

Veteran
JDOG6000 said:
clones need to medium that will dry out a bit so it spits out the roots.

I agree. I tend to keep it extra moist for the first couple days...then I mist the clones and let the soil dry out like you said...but by no means does it ever become "bone" dry...soon after 7-14 days normally ya start to see roots

scrappy

Veteran
more CheMist clones rooting...love the way this plant is growing..looks good...stay tuned

scrappy

Veteran
well all 7 took this round..(took 2 a time before with no luck)....yes...so that means I see alot of CheMist in my future :headbange ...lol....here are those clones

Later a Chemist shots about 1 week in 12/12...has very dark shiney leaves..IMO..different from all my other stains..no doubt..later

JDOG6000

Veteran
Awesome bro, your gonna be happy with that pheno I think.
IMO it's the best one I've seen. It also has that killer fuel chem smell and a nice yield.
Quite colorful too. Probably will turn real purple and red at the end.

scrappy

Veteran
totally...I see the similarites...that's joeshomes kali right?...thanks slips

scrappy

Veteran
nice...so it's your kali...thanks for the info...slips you da man..thanks bro.

JDOG6000

Veteran
And what an amazing high it hold. Wait till you taste this stuff slips.
The Kali Mist added this trippy dark chocolate smell. But the main flavors involved here are hashy chocolate,bubblegum ,apricot,skunk.