What's new

Mustang Mist...not much to see yet...seedlings.

kathmandu

JoeShmoes KaliMist that was the female for mustang mist is so beautiful. you guys should go check it out so you can see the killer genetics that went into this cross.
JDOG great job on crossing joe's KM with chem'91, it was a solid idea.
you have some great threads and images on IC. always checking them out.

how does the chem'91bx4 (whitemustang) smell and taste? and how does it compare to the chem D?

Last edited:
G

mustang mist male
32060g_439.jpg

I love the smell that comes from these plants, this one in particular. Thanks again jdogg :joint:.

G

I might send a cutting to a buddy of mine to outsource a project, but other than that, no. I don't have the space to grow out males without pollenating an entire crop.

ExcelAtIt said:
Are you keeping that male to make more beans?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Great thread guys.
The White Mustang seems to have like this Bubba type chem smell and taste.
So it's kind of like slight coffee flavored fuel and real skunky.
But I never even grew out any females of white Mustang. I found a male that I just really liked because it smelled bomb in veg. So I thought if I hit the kali Mist with this male that would improve the taste of the Mist. But hopefully keep that kill sativa high side of things. The Kali Mist clone I used is strong! but not that tastey to me.
So I really like the taste of the Mustang Mist in comparison to the kali Mist.
Not the old Kali mist but the 2nd version ,I guess.
So once I harvested, I was super suprised to get so high off of it.
It actually almost seems stronger then the kali Mist. BUt it's really similar in the high department. The Mustang added a nice sat side to it too. So it combined into a mega sativa buzz. That tastes like coffee flavored fuel, burned tires and hashy kali Mist. Depending on the pheno.

kathmandu

i thought slips kalimist used was a 1st generation...but could be wrong. maybe he will come by and let us know.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
I'm pretty sure slips Kali Mist is the second more indica influenced version.
I smoked the original Kali Mist and it's more of a sativa then that.
Like 10% indica,90% sativa, I think. And it tastes more like skunk and spice.
Not all hashy afghani skunk. Read up[ on Kali Mist and it seems pretty obvious.
There are 3 versions, the original mostly sat version, the second(slips version) then another more sat version that they made by using a different unrelated male on the second version. Thats why I want the original old Kali Mist clone. And nothing less.
I'm getting it soon.
So we'll see what happens.