What's new

Mustang Mist...not much to see yet...seedlings.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Right on bro, looking good ofcourse.
I love the bright orange hairs on it at the end.
It reminds me of OGraskals SFV OG.
Keep it up, Pup.

G

JDog6000............very impressive, and I love your positive outlook on this site..peace

Aestivus

Freakin droolin' over here guys that looks incredible, where can I get some :kissass:

Cannot wait for a smoke report excellent work guys.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Got a couple update shots.
Look at these two plants.
The first one is the Chem mmy CheMist. It smells veryt chemdawg like.
And the second one is the Kali Mist Dominant one.
But it still has quit a bit of chem in it too. But a little more west coast Dogish. It's like a Chemdawg flavored Kali Mist. It still has that earthy spice smell like the Kali Mist and a similar structure.
Both are yielding insanely. But they all need to be topped because they don't branch much,it's from the Kali Mist Mother.
CheMist #3...mostly chemdawg 91 flavored, with a little Mist in there.

And here is the Kali Mist Dom pheno.
This is probably more what I was after for this strain, a Kali Mist that tastes better to me.

The plants grow alot like the Kali Mist.
Sorry I didn't keep any pic's of the whole plant, I forgot.

sqwirl

Boy it's gettin late and I'm tired, but not to much for an update. No pictures at the moment, but I do have a male/female ratio, I believe.

definitly male: #1 & #9
definitly female: #2, #4 & #8

pre-flowers show male: #3 & #6
pre-flowers show female: #5 & #7

That would give me a 4/5 m/f ratio.

lol, So much for my staggering. #7,8 & 9 were staggered and #8 & #9 were flowered first.

[edit] Damn your plants are looking great JDOG, I hope I can do mine some justice and keep them as healthy.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks bro, there isn't a whole lot of stretch difference.
Just a tiny bit.
The DOG Pheno is the least stretchy and the Kali Mist pheno is the most stretchy.

JDOG6000

Veteran
By the way I'm retty sure the #3 is going tobe mykeeper since it has the chem 91 taste. As long as it still carries the Mist high, I'll keep it.

G

looking good dude, got 3 sprouted and looking good, and the rest of the seeds from joe.

Last edited:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
dude looking good. I can't wait for my clones to root so I can put her in 12/12...how to you take clones..bubbler, soil..?....how long did it take for your #3 clones to root?...peace......btw there's some mad drama over at that chemdawg thread...jeesh...scrappy

JDOG6000

Veteran
Cool Slips, I think you'll like it bro.
Thanks scrappy. my #3 rooted fine.
Didn't take long.
I root in a dome with RW cubes.
I soak em in water and super thrive and then I dip em in Dynagrow cloning gel and water with plain water every few days when it drys out.
It
s very important that you let RW dry out enough.
That and lack of food is what seems to make them root fast.
But it also just takes alot of practice.
Drama, tell me about it. Whjat a joke.
Some people are just super judgemental and think they know everything.
Honestly trying to say it's a fake from hundreds of miles away, what a joke.

sqwirl

CheMist #8 gets knocked up

CheMist #8 gets knocked up

The CheMist's are doing great!!! I was able to get a few pictures today of 3 that I have flowering.

First off is CheMist #8, This lady has been in flowering for almost a month now. I was out of town this week and she stretched into the light getting a little burnt up top. Today I also pollinated a bottom branch of this little lady. The donors were Chemist #1 & #9. Just a fun pollination, not sure what might come of it. #'s 1, 8,9 were the most vigorous in my environment.

Ok enough chit chat here's CheMist #8

Now CheMist #2

And last but not least CheMist #4

CheMist #2 & #4 are both almost 3 weeks into flowering.
:joint: :rasta: :jump: :joint:

G

looking beautiful, sqwirl.

But man, JDOG wasn't stretching when he said they don't branch. I didn't think it'd be that bad.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Looking good sqwirl.
Wait till some of em start to smell like rotton fuel.
Thats my favorite pheno.
It doesn't branch much but it's frosty yields fat and smells like rotton fuel skunk.
Can't wait to smoke it.
Keep it up bro.
Looking good so far.