What's new

Music for the 4/20 Cup....Who can we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
How about a fashion show.....there's some awesome products out now, like the
new bulletproof hemp coat from Hempworks...seen it myself and it's very slick! :woohoo:
Hmmm, hemp thongs? :D

Sounds like a bit of a space filler to me...and having met Ms.G, she'd be perfect
as one of our fashion models! Just a thought. :chin:

dg

G

Dutchgrown said:
How about a fashion show.....there's some awesome products out now, like the
new bulletproof hemp coat from Hempworks...seen it myself and it's very slick! :woohoo:
Hmmm, hemp thongs? :D

Sounds like a bit of a space filler to me...and having met Ms.G, she'd be perfect
as one of our fashion models! Just a thought. :chin:

dg
.........yea!.... sounds like a great idea, EXCEPT for the last part.... :yoinks: ....
eehuumm eeehhmmm, I think' i'd better stick to Tokin' the Hemp instead of wearing it, this time anyway:biglaugh:...

:smoker:

G

OMG I need a bulletproof hemp trench coat! :eek: Now where's that Hempworks website? :Bolt:

marimbas

I heard a couple cool bands and fit perfectly, check out their music, and maybe you can arrange something.... Mogwai and Gong thats the name of the bands

Amd

two years back in hightimes cc, there were some reggaeband playing, that had just relesed single, i think. exellent music, really relaxing...i have to get back to this once i get the name in to my head...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
awww dammit, I gotemail notification of some tosser diodssing the 420 and i wanted to come and tell him to piss of, but u bloody mods are doing ur job so quickly its gone before i get the chance.... Boo hooo
kiss my ass flagg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts