What's new

Music for the 4/20 Cup....Who can we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Well time is getting tight and we need to close upon an act or two for the forthcoming 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup......Our budget is limited and I wanted to put some feelers out to see what sort of music you guys would like to hear.........

...Also if there is anyone that can play and would like to have the chance to at the Cup.......SEND ME A CD.......and we will have a listen and it sounds good for the event you may get a gig.......

......If you or anyone you know is a performance artist of any sort that might be here around the 18th-19th and 20th April next year......we would like to know......

...Ideally we would like to have a good NAME band as headliners on 4/20 itself........and other less known bands/groups/minstrels on the other days/evenings....

......any feedback is more than welcome!

G

I like just about anything, but can only stand reggae in small doses.....

G

Jammin'

Blueground Undergrass
David Grisman Quintet
Ekoostik Hookah
Galactic
Gov't Mule
Karl Denson's Tiny Universe
Little Feat
moe.
Phil Lesh & Friends
Proto-Kaw Feat. Kerry Livgren
The String Cheese Incident
Umphrey's McGee
Widespread Panic

G

An excellent NAME band/singer, from Amsterdam I believe, is Anouk...but maybe that's a bit too pricey. :chin:

G

Why don't we just ask Dave to come back in a few weeks :wink: just tell him NWMan says hello & he will jump at it :pointlaug

Any way - you LOCALS - this looks like a show you might want to find tickets for

David Gilmour March 19, 2006
Heineken Music Hall / HMH Amsterdam N/A Netherlands

David Gilmour March 20, 2006

G

No Where-Man said:
Why don't we just ask Dave to come back in a few weeks :wink: just tell him NWMan says hello & he will jump at it :pointlaug

Any way - you LOCALS - this looks like a show you might want to find tickets for

David Gilmour March 19, 2006

David Gilmour March 20, 2006

LOL NWM! :biglaugh:

Very nice of you to post that info up I can't make it, but wish I could. :smile:

G

anouk just played at the ahoy in rotterdam, cap.10.000 -15 000, sold out 2 , maybe 3 shows

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...well we gotta find someone good.....and it's going to be ...as they say 'spensive methinks....?....

....who knows.....maybe Willie Nelson has the time and the inclination?......a real good scene would be Willie Nelson toking on Reefermans Willie Nelson.....as he sings to us....

.....oh.....dear....I had better put the King Hassan hash away now.....

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Reggae ganja tunes. hahmmm DJ Jahnice
:woohoo:

what about the cuban hip hop band ORISHAS they live in Amsterdam?

there is a german reggae band called seeed, they are very good party music.

Status
Not open for further replies.