What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Murdakaii C99 Stealth Dresser Grow

Murdakaii

Okay so it's been a while since an update, though that doesn't mean nothing's happening! These girls are really starting to bud up nicely, getting quite icy, and the absolute best part: is the smell. Imagine a pure pineapple candy smell like the strength of a jolly rancher, and you have the smell of these buds. It's blowing me away.

Here's a few pictures for now, but will be putting up some higher quality ones tomorrow most likely.
picture.php

picture.php

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Heyyy bud!
Not sure how I missed this thread.
Tagging now and will read thru this weekend.
Best of luck!
BeL

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Heyyy bud!
Not sure how I missed this thread.
Tagging now and will read thru this weekend.
Best of luck!
BeL

For sure keep it tagged and be watching for our next thread, we just started germinating 3 sourdieselXChemdog double diesel and 3 Copenhagen Kush... Should be fun to watch! Might be doubling the wattage as well, although that's up to murdakaii!

Murdakaii

Buds are definitely starting to stack! How much longer do you think they'll take?

For sure! and that smell is just getting better and better. I'm thinking we're looking at around 2 weeks or so. maybe 3 but we'll see how things progress.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Starting to look super sticky! That one seems to still be pushing a lot of new pistils.. Should fill in and dense up real nice in next few weeks

Cheers murda, they look tasty

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Great scene, looks super staaanky, must getting extra pineappley for ya right about now:biggrin: -cheers

DenverJim

! agree. ! use 150HPS for veging with 4 50 watt t5's. Sativas need plenty of light. I live in Colorado so all of this stealth shit does not pertain to me. I grow inside in the winter to test grow seeds and for clones outside. I do appreciate the work you have put into your grows.