What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Murdakaii C99 Stealth Dresser Grow

Murdakaii

Yeah I don't want any of that haha, I'm sorry to hear that though 400.

22 days from seeds in the dirt.

picture.php

picture.php

They are looking good bro, some time soon they should hit there stride and take off. Try to keep your cfls as close as possible as their light dissipates at extremely short distances. Im not 100% sure but I believe the lumens are cut in half at less than a foot or something light that. Anyways im not worried about the hermie, I picked the balls off. Worst case scenario I will let it finish out side then grow out some of the seeds as an experiment. I figure there is a good chance they could be fem seeds, just based on the research I have done

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
They are looking good bro, some time soon they should hit there stride and take off. Try to keep your cfls as close as possible as their light dissipates at extremely short distances. Im not 100% sure but I believe the lumens are cut in half at less than a foot or something light that.

This is correct! Get them CFLs CLOSE ;)

Murdakaii

Oh they're close! I just had to raise the lights to even get a good picture of them because of how low the light was haha.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hell yeah, when do you plan to switch to 12/12?

They are on 12/12 now 400, they have been for about 14 days. Should start seeing males then females shortly after very soon. They were vegged for almost a week then light was flipped.

They have 250w sun systems on Amazon for 88 bucks shipped, I don't know what you paid for the 150w but I figured I would let you know. It doesn't come with a bulb but that was 13 shipped. I don't think you will have any heat issues with the ventilation you have going.

Murdakaii

Great news tonight! at least to me anyways haha, I was just checking in on the plants when I came to find that they have started showing their private parts! :dance013: I'm pretty damn excited:

4 confirmed females :biggrin:
3 confirmed males
1 unconfirmed

Will be posting high res pictures in a couple days, but for now i have these pretty decent pictures I took with my phone:

picture.php

picture.php

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Top one is a def a male. Second one is def female, they look Super uniform! Hope you plan on making somesseeds ;)

Murdakaii

Decent pictures? Hell that shit looks down right tasty

Yeah they definitely turned out way better than I thought haha, but they do look tasty! And they're already developing a smell. Citrus and sour type smell to them. I can't wait to experience everything about the buds these thing produce.

Murdakaii

Just a quick question, any and all input is greatly appreciated! But I've noticed some of the leaves are cupping, and the tips are curling down a bit on some leaves, will post some pictures of them for reference. Now I know this could be a sign of heat stress, but im only getting a high temp of 84 degrees. I also know it's not under watering or over watering because I have been paying most of my attention to making sure those two things don't happen. Any ideas? is this normal?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Murdakaii

These pictures were taken about 4 days ago after transplant and LST, already seeing the trichs forming on the girls. I'ts crazy. Just started them on bloom nutrients so hopefully they regain full healthiness.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Seems a little late to be training the plants, but to each his own. I don't think you'll need to worry too much about your vertical space since they're only a few inches tall. Definitely interested to see the final product though!