What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Murdakaii C99 Stealth Dresser Grow

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Those pix are from day 19 of 12/12.. They are only about 27 days old total, perfect time to train, should start getting taller soon. Better late than never ;)

Those c99 are looking great. From the breeder "they tend to double in size with onset of flowering"

Keep up the great work murda!:biggrin:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
C99 males

C99 males

Here are some C99 males from the same batch as the females above, same age. They even suffer from same nute deficiencies as the females, but the new growth is looking healthy!

1&2

picture.php

picture.php

Close UPs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
more

more

picture.php

picture.php

THC!!
picture.php

picture.php

We plan on keeping this strain around for a long while

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
great compo your working on, man,good luck with those , hows she veg?

that tie down trick should earn you some positive root space!!!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
looks as though u went to flower a little fast ,
not ideal conditions ,
so i think the yield will suffer greatly unfortunately ,
i hope they perk up a little as they flower,
the leaf seems very small ,
is there enough light??

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
looks as though u wentonly aboutflower a little fast ,
not ideal conditions ,
so i think the yield will suffer greatly unfortunately ,
i hope they perk up a little as they flower,
the leaf seems very small ,
is there enough light??

We did 12/12 from seed, which you suggested if height was an issue. They are under a 150 watt hps, so should be plenty of light for such a small space. OP is a new grower, gotta start somewhere. I just started after not growing for a few years so might take a bit to dial things in..

Thanks for stopping by, they will perk up. They are only 30 days from seed, we vegged for 1 week and went to flower. So they are gonna look behind most plants, they only showed sex 7 days ago......

It's interesting to see how different strains respond to the 12/12 from seed. They look good but I would defiantly either let them veg or run a different strain next time. Out of my 3 12/12 from seed strains only one grew in the same manner as yours while the others where 2ft at 30 days with supercropping. just some constructive criticism, don't mind me.

Murdakaii

Yeah, I have a good idea on what needs to be different next time around. But yeah I'm hoping they'll get a bit bigger in this next month, I think they will. I'm thinking they were needing bloom nutes earlier, a little less heat and vegged a week or two longer. We were just worried with space restrictions. I guess it's better than them getting way too big haha. But alas, I'm just gonna have to wait and see what happens!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Wow, they are for sure looking better, the males are picking up as well. I'm wonder if the soil was wonky. I've been reading stuff about ffof but I've ALWAYS USED it. Start bumping up the bloom nutes next week, maybe sooner. If the c99 plants above get 6 inches of more growth, I think we'll see a great yield... Just depends on allot.

Murdakaii

Wow, they are for sure looking better, the males are picking up as well. I'm wonder if the soil was wonky. I've been reading stuff about ffof but I've ALWAYS USED it. Start bumping up the bloom nutes next week, maybe sooner. If the c99 plants above get 6 inches of more growth, I think we'll see a great yield... Just depends on allot.

Yeah I've been reading a lot of negative things about fox farms recently as well, although i have no idea if that was an issue. They're def looking better than before transplant and blume nutes.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah I've been reading a lot of negative things about fox farms recently as well, although i have no idea if that was an issue. They're def looking better than before transplant and blume nutes.

What exactly have you been reading about it? I've always used a small amount of FFOF as an amendment to soil-less medium.

Murdakaii

What exactly have you been reading about it? I've always used a small amount of FFOF as an amendment to soil-less medium.

I read on one thread someone said that they've been having quality issues lately, and i read someone else saying they were selling soil with bugs. Im not taking either of these as fact by any means cause it sounds like just hear say but it is something i've thought about. I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with this soil though, as my girls are perking up now that they are getting their bloom nutes.

But i am interested in soiless mediums now that you've mentioned it, because i wouldnt mind having a little more control of their nutrient intake during that first month instead of having to completely trust and rely on the soil to do it for me.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Some male pictures from today. Just like their female counterparts they have recovered nicely and are currently in growing 1inch per day.
picture.php

This is the male I believe I will use for pollen :D
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts