What's new

mtnjohn's cabin(et)

G

Yeah,

He was the person he pretended to be. Not like so many ass kissers around here.
Cult mentality.

That's why people come and then go. If they don't get kicked out for being honest , they get back to the joys of living. Surfing the net takes away from that valuable time.

It's just a website anyway. Doesn't make any difference really in the big picture.
All ego, little benefit.

Thankfully , we all have lives that matter more, than the notes we scribble here.

Peace and enjoy the day. It's always beautiful in the real world...

Mountain John and Piece of My Heart are honest good people with no agenda. Glad I can still exchange notes with them.

Sad to see good people leave and shit heels stay. See ya!

G

Rodney said:
Yeah,

He was the person he pretended to be. Not like so many ass kissers around here.
Cult mentality.

That's why people come and then go. If they don't get kicked out for being honest , they get back to the joys of living. Surfing the net takes away from that valuable time.

It's just a website anyway. Doesn't make any difference really in the big picture.
All ego, little benefit.

Thankfully , we all have lives that matter more, than the notes we scribble here.

Peace and enjoy the day. It's always beautiful in the real world...

Mountain John and Piece of My Heart are honest good people with no agenda. Glad I can still exchange notes with them.

Sad to see good people leave and shit heels stay. See ya!
Heh heh Rodney...good stuff :yes:.

G

Looking good. I'd like to know more like JC. Do you feed all the shoots by hand or let the plant feed itself through all the holes in the screen? Nice thread and the buds are forming nicely. Can't wait to see more.
Take care,
BG

S

stonedeconomist

mtnjohn got banned?
:fsu:

that totally blows. his thread has some of the best instruction on the site for how to grow in a cab using scrog. icmag has lost a real asset.

:badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday:

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
Fear not and just follow the posts of "EL Gato". He is very very closely related to Mt John. 'NUFF SAID?

ElGato

Veteran
heya......nice of y'all to stop by :wave:

Johnny Chimpo said:
Lookin' good El! How full did you fill your screen before you flipped to 12/12?

JC

heya JC.....sup brotha
i flipped em to 12/12 when they were about like this pic ...maybe just a tad more full....which is usually about 1 week veg under the hps(2 weeks max) ......
root rot in the beginning which took about a week to get rid of and powdery mildew all through the grow , and let me tell ya......POWDERY MILDEW SUCKS BALLS!!!!!

GoldDustWomen said:
Looking good. I'd like to know more like JC. Do you feed all the shoots by hand or let the plant feed itself through all the holes in the screen? Nice thread and the buds are forming nicely. Can't wait to see more.
Take care,
BG

heya BG
thanks for stoppin by......yea bro, the plants are all trained horizontally under the screen , allow the tops to grow up a bit and then pull them back under and guide them to fill the screen ....use twist ties to secure the branches where i want em and i usually stop training about 1 - 1.5 weeks into flower depending on the strain ..and let the buds grow up from there
stonedeconomist........i'm sure mtnjohn apprieciates your kindness
thanks bro

pipedream.......heya broseph.....how goes it!!! hope all is well with ya
take care and stay safe

aight....more pics soon
laters y'all :joint:

El loco Gato

ElGato

Veteran
NT.......wazzup !!!!!

hows things?........all good here , hope everything is well with ya
take care , talk to ya soon

H808........thanks bro

El Gato Loco

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
LOOOOOOKING GOOOOOOD

I thin I will pull upy chair, throw a bone in the gas mask and enjoy.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Heya MJ!

Yeah, things are going quite well. Got my new pods built out, and some seedlings coming up great. Probably moving something into flower within the next two weeks.

Swing on by the den, check in!

:wave:

ElGato

Veteran
hey guys.....sup!!!

hydro.....NT....stevers.......thanks for stoppin in

well........i harvested the chems last night
the PM that has been plagueing this run has been a total pain in the ass but had been staying only on the leaves.....last night when i checked the girls there were a few buds that were starting to get the mildew on them............so i said screw it...time to do it.......
the trich's were about 50/50 clear/cloudy ....so its not too bad, but i would have liked to let them go another 2 weeks or so

i'll have some pic's in a day or 2

El

Latest posts

Latest posts