What's new

mtnjohn's cabin(et)

Lemon

Whaaaaat.. I loved this thread. Nice guy, and very helpful.

Lame

Could someone who knows what other site(s) he is on PM me? I had wanted to ask him something regarding his cabinet. Thanks.

KingRalph

damn. misconceptions really got out of hand, and then a needless arguement, but to be banned? damn. sorry to see it happen mtnjohn. it's not right. sad news. well don't hate us all for it! wouldn't mind seeing a mtjohn register ;) take care man.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Seems like IC is losing members with valuable input at an alarming rate now. People need to get over stupid forum drama and remember we're here to share and spread knowledge. It's hard to do that when you let petty things get in the way though.

G

LAME! and your right bounty it seems like its been about 2 major contributors a month

G

bounty29 said:
Seems like IC is losing members with valuable input at an alarming rate now.

no shit, its a sad day to see such a helpful member banned. you can find mtnjohn at all the other sites. you know the '*********'s, lol.

G

let's all smoke one for MtnJohn, Great ICer.
some mod probably had a grudge against him, no doubt
you're right, we're loosing good members.
anyone with over 1k rep needs to watch the fuck out, seems trolls are favored more and more every day....
ya know and i had half a bone gettin ready to watch his chem grow....
this really fuckin brings me down.
- SubN

sugabear_II

Veteran
bounty29 said:
Seems like IC is losing members with valuable input at an alarming rate now. People need to get over stupid forum drama and remember we're here to share and spread knowledge. It's hard to do that when you let petty things get in the way though.

I'm totally in agreement on this one :fsu: it's like you can't even defend yourself against the trolls without getting banned.

Pisses me off royally cause the trolls get to stay. fuckers :bashhead: :spank:

That does suck, this was my first subscribed thread here, learned a lot. I can understand the ban, tho, calling another member out like that. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant, it serves as a good reminder to never trust anyone, however, especially on the internet. But even if you've met them, there's still no guarantees.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SubnoizeKid said:
let's all smoke one for MtnJohn, Great ICer.
you're right, we're loosing good members.
anyone with over 1k rep needs to watch the fuck out, seems trolls are favored more and more every day....
ya know and i had half a bone gettin ready to watch his chem grow....
this really fuckin brings me down.
- SubN

Just for the record Sub the mods cannot ban anyone. Admin are the only ones that are able to ban anyone. In my experience they are extremly fair. Always best to know all the facts before throwing negativity around "NO DOUBT"

Last edited:

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
Babbabud said:
Just for the record Sub the mods cannot ban anyone. Admin are the only ones that are able to ban anyone. In my experience they are extremly fair. Always best to know all the facts before throwing negativity around "NO DOUBT"

Just for the record Babba, Sub didnt say the mods banned mtnjohn. he said

doesnt mean the mod didnt go piss mouthing mtn to the admins untill they banned him.

NOT SAYIN THAT HAPPENED either, just another possible scenario to an unfortunate event. :badday:

bottom line is mtnjohn is banned
:fsu:

Latest posts

Latest posts