What's new

mtnjohn's cabin(et)

mtnjohn

Veteran
:wave: heya BG ...always good to hear from ya bro

glad things are going well wit ya and a happy 4th to ya buddy

G

^^^ Happy 4th to ya too!

i found a 20l sterilite conatiner and i put 8 plants in. Since i'm already 3 weeks in on the flowering so cal seeds i have, i killed the one that stretched. This is for taste/high tests.
i'm using my rubbermaid/CFLs. i planted two of each mandala i have - White Satin, Hashberry, Speed Queen, a Grapefruit from female seeds and a So cal.
i don't care about yields, i'm gonna rip the males when they show sex, and i'm gonna screen em. Shit, if i even got an eigth of each i'd be happy!

i'm looking to test out these strains so i know whether or not to both with them. I heard they're all great smokes but i gotta see for myself. If they don't stack up to my clone onlys i won't bother making room for them right now.

- SubN

Last edited:

MsJones

Hiya MtnJohn : ) how's it going? I sure do hope your holiday was nice. It was fun here.

I sure do like your cabby in veg too. Your ladies all look beautiful and lush and happy. Say, hey man, that "little bubbler" you have there , th elittle box with the blue lid...can ya show me a better breakdown of that? Is that a storebought product or a DIY awesome thing I might want to put to use here? Looks interesting....

I love your thread :) So far its the only grow thread other than my own I'm subscribed to...maybe I should venture out to see what the rest of IC has to offer

Well...talk to ya later :wave:

Peace
MsJ

G

sup mtnjohn

tasty buds and a killer setup, props to you.

not sure if this has been mentioned but how high is your screen above the stem base?

later

deacon

G

John,

I just read the reputation you left me, sort of childish...

I am not the same person from the other website, we just have similar names...

Vonforn or whatever his name is made a similar accusation.

And no, I do not grow either, I am only researching

I like your cabinet by the way, Good growin

mtnjohn

Veteran
NT....watcha say bud !!! hope yer 4th was nice

Ms. Jones...how are ya ? i'm always glad to have ya stop by
thanks for checkin in

Deacon D...hey man , thanks for stoppin in . oh yea... the screen is 7 inches above the top of the reservoir

smelltheflowers....hey , if you're not the same smelltheflowers then i apologize
and please disregard the rep..i dont think it was a neg rep tho(was it?)
i usually reserve the negs for the true confirmed assholes hahahahah

so , thanks for stoppin in and checkin out my rig

pic's soon , i know , i know it's been awhile ..but really >>>pic's soon
chem D and chem 4....theyre looking sooo nice too

thanks again y'all for comming by

mj

G

DAM bro.....cant believe i havent seen your thread......!!!!!

i knew you rocked the cabnet man...But, this thread reads like a BOOK on HOW to MAKE and RUN a cabnet....EXCELENT work man.....never seen anything like it with 150W. :headbange

awsome.

P>joe:)

thanks NielNblowme for the tip:)

Last edited:

stretchpup

Arguing with the usual suspects... you can look at his last couple posts and see the locked thread.

MTN get a new handle and be chill. You've got nothing to prove and nobody to protect but your own ass, in my opinion.

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics...

That pic always made me laugh.

And dammit I wanted to see those f'in chems in your cab bro!!!

Last edited:
G

What thread got him in trouble? I'm looking and i can't see anything. I liked him allot, sorry to see it happen.
BG

G

Looks like quite a few people have been banned for speaking inconvenient truths. Then afterwards lies are written to justify it. It's only the internet, so you can find him elsewhere. I already have....

Figure on this site, keep the subject to growing. If you have anything else to discuss, this is not the place for ideas or free thinking anymore... sad.

I learned a lot from some of the people who are no longer here. Make me almost miss OG. Luckily the internet is a big place.

And everything changes....quicker than we ever think. In this case, I see a bright future ahead!

Last edited:
G

unfortunatly the joke is on us, as he was a great asset to icmag.com, tons of information and help.

G

Well,

If your out there mtnJohn. Shoot me a pm sometime. You know i'm all over the net. Take care and sorry to see this happen. I sure did enjoy your posts.
BG

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
MtnJohn hope your back around and i'll be waiting and watching...

i try to stay "cool" with most members and not everyone can get along... but damn... i really wanted to watch this next round myself.....

Peace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts