What's new

mtnjohn's cabin(et)

G

guest 77721

I've got 2 ladies in week 3 of flowering. It's been a while since I got a grow going. I'm using Sensi A/B and Big Bud with good results.

I see you're doing soil now in the small cabinet. Notice any difference compared to the DWC?

ElGato

Veteran
I've got 2 ladies in week 3 of flowering. It's been a while since I got a grow going. I'm using Sensi A/B and Big Bud with good results.

good to hear you're innit again, thats the spirit!!!:tiphat:
i havnt stopped but havnt been on the boards much the last yr or 2 untill recently

I see you're doing soil now in the small cabinet. Notice any difference compared to the DWC?

now thats a good question broski, and for the most part ...no
i've been doing all soil for the last 2 yrs and just started up the DWC again on my last run, i can say that soil is much more forgiving than DWC ....but DWC has superior growth rates
...in the end, "my weed" always seems to come out like "my weed"
i wish you guys could sample some.
i've grown organic soil, semi organic soil, done coco and DWC and it's pretty much always the same>>>"my weed". i'm very happy with my end product in any of the manners i've grown

however, i've never had both smokable hydro weed and soil grown weed at the same time and same strain. but i have one green crack in the dirt ...and this hydro run is all green crack so i'll be curious to sample them side by side, i'll let you guys know if there is any diff

whew:wave:

mj

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mj running it for the touchdown
looks great in there man.
kudos

Lookin good MJ,

I'm a little ways behind ya on the Green Crack run...mine haven't rooted yet....but hopefully soon. How many are you running in each tub? I'll be watching this run closely for sure.

Peace out Brotha!

JC

ElGato

Veteran
greyskull and JC what up fellas!!!

FUCK ALL!!!!!....i found a few spots of PM on a chem4 last evening, sprayed everything down with greencure which has worked well for me in the past...no traces this morning. damnit i havnt seen PM in about 3 yrs but we've had a really wet spring and the humidity is up >>>vigilance broski's i'll be keeping my eyes wide open cuz i cant afford this shit again, wish me luck

much love y'all

mj

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sux to hear bro.
i've battled w/ pm in the past myself.
greencure is ok, but a band aid at best.
it never fully killed the pm for me
just gonna have to smoke some burnt pistils down the road.

in the future, buy eagle 20.

buds looking dope anyway brother!
pm will only be a memory.

G

guest 77721

Keep the show going!!!

I've grown enough weed now to be able to say it's the grower not the lights or nutes.

good to hear you're innit again, thats the spirit!!!:tiphat:
i havnt stopped but havnt been on the boards much the last yr or 2 untill recently

now thats a good question broski, and for the most part ...no
i've been doing all soil for the last 2 yrs and just started up the DWC again on my last run, i can say that soil is much more forgiving than DWC ....but DWC has superior growth rates
...in the end, "my weed" always seems to come out like "my weed"
i wish you guys could sample some.
i've grown organic soil, semi organic soil, done coco and DWC and it's pretty much always the same>>>"my weed". i'm very happy with my end product in any of the manners i've grown

however, i've never had both smokable hydro weed and soil grown weed at the same time and same strain. but i have one green crack in the dirt ...and this hydro run is all green crack so i'll be curious to sample them side by side, i'll let you guys know if there is any diff

whew:wave:

mj

ElGato

Veteran
thanks for swingin by bros...hey red, frank

thankfully i havnt seen any PM on the flowering plants, just a few small spots in the veg closet

the greencure worked great for me a few yrs ago>>fully got rid of my PM then and so far after the spray down the veg closet looks clean, i'm hoping it does the trick again.
i'll spray the rest of the 3/4 liter i mixed up..then alternate to sm90 for a spray or two, then another shot of the Gcure.
hopefully(fingers crossed) that'll take care of it...if not, eagle 20 sounds like some potent chit thx for the heads up CF

mj

Ahh man, i’m sitting here stareing (sp) at those shots from the previous page hoping they will go 3D on me and make this brickweed joint taste like that
Absolutely frigg’in awesome!! Always enjoyed watching you rock the stereo cabinet...it's like music to the eyes...
over & out

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Don't feel too bad o&o. Brick goes for ~$150 per zip in my neck of the woods and that's about all there is.

In a way it's a good thing. Decent pot would have kept me from growing my own.

Good looking gc, mj.:D

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Here's a good laugh...

There's a weed growing video game on the net, "420 something or other". I stumbled across it years ago on CNET. The game score is based on how well you grow virtual bud from virtual seed.

As in the real world my virtual plants weren't a picture of health. I started up the google to see what was wrong. I found ICMag, lol. Mountain John, Ganz and Pipedream were doing it for real! I just had to join the ranks.

So it was skank weed [and] a silly video game that got me growing, albeit micro.

ElGato

Veteran
Here's a good laugh...

There's a weed growing video game on the net, "420 something or other". I stumbled across it years ago on CNET. The game score is based on how well you grow virtual bud from virtual seed.

As in the real world my virtual plants weren't a picture of health. I started up the google to see what was wrong. I found ICMag, lol. Mountain John, Ganz and Pipedream were doing it for real! I just had to join the ranks.

So it was skank weed [and] a silly video game that got me growing, albeit micro.

bro, that's a great story...it takes what it takes right? heheheh

i grew for some yrs outdoor before i stumbled upon overgrow.com and found threads by NewGanjaBoy, nimby, tyler m. freeborn, ...and a few others that were tearing it up with 150hps's >>>it really fucking blew me away
and it wasnt long before i had my own cabinet, the rest is history

one thing i can say is that growing is hella more addictive than smoking it LOL, i think even if i stopped smoking(never) i would still grow, i'm hooked

my man Easy, how you been bro...long time:wave:
i hope all is going well with you and i'm glad ya stopped in
you got a thread going these days?...you still at the TXU?

Red, oh yeah buddy they sticky...i'll be yanking em down tomorrow morning, i'll be sure to get some final shots

thanks fella's

mj

E

easyrasta

gona start a thread soon,
still at the txu rather slow there gona try a chat there tomorrow
peace
ez

ElGato

Veteran
man i really should check in there, yea kinda slow at times but some good people

cant wait to see what you've got going on

mj