What's new

mrcopyz's 100w Diamond LED Grow

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The buds are looking nice for early 40something days of 12/12. They should fill in nicely in the next couple weeks!

MrCopyZ

Dixie Bricks
----------------------
15-Jun None Watered
16-Jun None None
17-Jun None None
18-Jun None None
19-Jun None None
20-Jun None None
21-Jun None Watered
22-Jun None None
23-Jun None None
24-Jun None None
25-Jun None None
26-Jun None None
27-Jun None None Day 56 !!!!
28-Jun None None
----------------------

Bag Seed Revisited
----------------------
15-Jun LST. Watered
16-Jun None None
17-Jun None None
18-Jun None None
19-Jun None None
20-Jun None None
21-Jun None Pulled Male
22-Jun None Watered Well.
23-Jun None None
24-Jun None None
25-Jun None None
26-Jun None None
27-Jun None None
28-Jun None None
----------------------

Pictures are at the end of day 57 12/12 for the dixie bricks.

So things are looking good. I am looking to harvest the one on the left first (plant 1 for those who have been keeping up) it seems like the other one was always a little behind, it also burned easier and just took longer to do everything, it has just barely started to swell.

I am about to start another run to take up the place the 2 harvested plants are going to leave behind.

The Bagseed Revisited is doing very well. 2 plants have still yet to show their sex which I think is weird because I thought males were supposed to be earlier flowers than females in general and that it took 3-5 weeks for the plant to show sex.

Thanks for looking and thanks for the comments.

MrCopyZ

I would say LED light works well. My new plants are lush and as green as I would expect on a healthy plant under any other lighting. Buds are also looking much bigger and better. So this run will see. I have been thinking about adding some CFLs on the sides or something but I want to finish this run before changing controls.

Though as I noted earlier that the veg side of the lamp has began to flicker(though I haven't noticed it in a while). I think this is bad craftmanship as I have babied this thing and it hasn't even been used that long...
Also plants I had outside on similar schedules and same pot sizes had much larger buds... These tend to be more around the size of a lighter where in the other case they are like golf balls or corn dogs in size. I am patiently awaiting my new smoke.

I haven't been to impressed with the tester bud I have sneaked. Though they were some of the smaller more punky buds. I think that the reveg really took a toll on the plants production. I dont think I will be reveging again due to the extreme amount of time required and the stress it puts on the plant.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah me eather. I reveged one of mine and got a 2ed harvest but not the way I wanted it to turn out.

yah I love my OD flowers they do seem to grow huge compared to my indo buds.
gotta love the sun...

K

kiwi_growa

Nice veg cab! tidy. Did you use a router to make the groove for the glass panel?

MrCopyZ

I just used a circular saw set real shallow, most framing blades cut about an 1/8th inch wide. Vulcan blades cut closer to a quarter IME.

MrCopyZ

For those who care of such things...

Bagseed Revisited
----------------------
29-Jun None None
30-Jun None Watered Well. 3 Confirmed Female. Smallest one still not sexing.
1-Jul None None
2-Jul None None
3-Jul None None
4-Jul None None
5-Jul None None
6-Jul None None
7-Jul None Confirmed 4 Females.
8-Jul None None
9-Jul None Watered well.
10-Jul None None
11-Jul None None
12-Jul None None
13-Jul None None
14-Jul None None
15-Jul None Watered well.
16-Jul None None
17-Jul None None
18-Jul None None
19-Jul None None
20-Jul None None
21-Jul None None
22-Jul None Watered well.
23-Jul None None
24-Jul None None
25-Jul None None
26-Jul None None
27-Jul None None
28-Jul Lots of purpleing. None
29-Jul .1 ml micro/grow/bloom fed to plants in a watering of 16 fluid oz. Watered and fed at a rate of 1 ml everything per gal.
30-Jul None None
31-Jul None None
1-Aug None None
2-Aug None Watered.
3-Aug None None
4-Aug None None
5-Aug None None
6-Aug None None
7-Aug .2 ml micro/grow/bloom fed to plants in watering of 16 fluid ounces Watered and fed.
8-Aug None None
9-Aug None None
10-Aug None None
----------------------

MrCopyZ

I have mushrooms growing out of my soil. Should I be cutting the caps before the open? Ya know to prevent spores on my buds? or what?

MrCopyZ

I know you guys and gals are dying to know what these girls look like. Some of them are into week 7-8 flower. For a couple of the early sexed girls.