MrCopyZ

Got 6 ChemSis split and in the dirt....

half worm castings/perlite
Pinch of green sand
Pinch of dolimitic lime

MrCopyZ

Things are rolling along.

Bout smoked all of cindy up.

Got a chemsis scrogged. Also have a mom from her and a few rooted clones.

Things are well.

ICMAG isn't working well for me. Everything loads so slowly and sometimes not at all?

Agouti

What was your total yield from this setup? I'm very curious. This seems like a good LED brand, and probably a good idea of the upper limits one can expect from an LED microsetup.

drgr33nuk

Firstly gratz on a great grow. I know this is a bit late but I wanted to shed some light on the twisted leaf in your early pictures. After reading that post I noticed you used superthrive within the first month of grow.

Superthrive consists of powerful auxins and I'd never recommend this product for seedlings although it's an excellent stress reliever & contains naphthalene acetic acid so makes it great for cloning.

I cannot explain why because I don't know the full run down of the total hormone list in superthrive but about 8 years ago I done some experimenting with some seeds using superthrive and nearly all that had a dose more than 2ml per 10 ltr water had twists in their leaves. I have a theory ... :D

Auxins on a cellular level are responsible for cell growth & death. They influence both cell division and cellular expansion. Concentration levels affect cell differentiation and specification of the cell fate.

A seed is loaded with all the auxin it needs at the levels it needs so if you add more auxin it could trigger off cell division that causes mutations like yours.

Cheers

MrCopyZ

Chem Sis Scrogged...
Veg...

----------------------

----------------------

@drgr33nuk

Interesting to say the least. The effects of seaweed could have the same effect because of the hormonal effects then too maybe.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice canopy!! Looking forward to seeing this round!

What is your soil mix?

MrCopyZ

1/3 worm castings
1/3 potting soil sifted through 1/4 inch hardware cloth
1/3 garden soil sifted through 1/4 inch hardware cloth
2 tbsp Texas Green Sand
handful of vermiculite
Perlite added till I was satisfied
1 cup of 8-2-4 granular organic
1 cup fox farm marine cuisine 10-7-7

Let sit 1 month before use.

MrCopyZ

Here are some updated shots of the cloning/mom area.

And some shots of her with lights out beginning right away! 12/12 big buds here we come!