What's new

MRBIg$ CHEESE,MASTERKUSH,DREAMGODESS,SDXSD,BIGBUD,K-2

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
TIME FOR THE CHOP

TIME FOR THE CHOP

Sup everybody i am now @ 66 days flower and just drying out pots after 2 week flush will try and trim 2 plants a day from here on out first victom big buddha cheese @ 65 days flower i topped vegged this plant for about 72 days looks like its going to be a big pull from this girl will let you know dry waite later ok so i lied this 1 was a bitch to trim so only did one yesterday got my work cut out for me this weekend alright enjoy peace :jump:
big_buddha_cheese_2_65_days_flower

bigddha_cheese_1_65_days_flower

big_buddha_cheese_3_65_days

big_buddha_cheese_65_days_chop

:jump: :wave: :woohoo: :Bolt:

MRBIg$

Veteran
next victom

next victom

Mods godbud x dreamweaver 66 days flower this plant smells like pure skunk no match for carbon filter green right tell the end 20%amber 80% cloudy this plant is about 16 inchs tall not a big yielder but looks like its going to be tasty shit still got two more will do a smoke report when cured a week or two
few pic peace :wave:
mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_66_days_flower

mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_2_66_days_flower

mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_1_66_days_flower

mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_chop

mods_godbub_x_dreamweaver_leafs

:jump: :wave: :woohoo: :Bolt:

MRBIg$

Veteran
next

next

Hey felllow growers here is the next one up or should i say down big buddha cheese @ 68 days flower topped this plant and vegged for 60 to 70 days 20%amber 80% cloudy peace
big_buddha_cheese3_68_days_flower
42101big_buddha_cheese3_68_days_flower-med.JPG

big_buddha_cheese_1_68_days_flower
42101big_buddha_cheese_1_68_days_flower-med.JPG

big_buddha_cheese_68_days_flower
42101big_buddha_cheese_68_days_flower-med.JPG

big_buddha_cheese_68_days_chop
42101big_buddha_cheese_68_days_chop-med.JPG

tell next time peace

Your plants are lookin great as usual MrBig$, looks like your gonna have some nice finger hash to smoke!

Hey Big$ can ya help a Brother out? I'm fairly new to soil and very familiar to flushing in hydro. So can ya give me some pointers on flushing for soil? My Grape Krush Ladys are ust about 9 weeks in from the flip and still showin a bit of new growth some of the trichs are starting to go cloudy and I've got my lights out temps at around 58*f. I belive a good flush will help em along and start to get the purps comein out. Some of the smallest leaves on the big feeder leaves are showin purple on the undersides so I'm thinkin it's getting close to flush time!

Thanks for all your help in advance ;) Sticky

MRBIg$

Veteran

Your plants are lookin great as usual MrBig$, looks like your gonna have some nice finger hash to smoke!

Hey Big$ can ya help a Brother out? I'm fairly new to soil and very familiar to flushing in hydro. So can ya give me some pointers on flushing for soil? My Grape Krush Ladys are ust about 9 weeks in from the flip and still showin a bit of new growth some of the trichs are starting to go cloudy and I've got my lights out temps at around 58*f. I belive a good flush will help em along and start to get the purps comein out. Some of the smallest leaves on the big feeder leaves are showin purple on the undersides so I'm thinkin it's getting close to flush time!

Thanks for all your help in advance ;) Sticky

Hey sticky sup brotha thanks for the kind words smoking a little finger hash right now lol going to make a little iso oil with the bud leaves from the harvest the mod dreamgoddes was full of trics and stinky as all hell your plants look sweet to brotha the way I have been doing my flush is on the 8th week I give them strait water let about a 1 inch run off in the dish then when pot fills dry I check trics if it looks like they need 1 more week I will flood them again and repeat presses and tell trics are 20% to 40% amber got to now that are on there 3rd week flush I always notice some swelling when ever I flush keep up the good work brotha peace.

Thanks for the info Bro! They are close to being dry now so I'l just run gallon or 2 thru and let em drain well and when they are close to dry again I'll check them trichs, I still don't show no purps on the buds yet but on a few feeder leaves the undersides are startin to show a little! Their supposed to be a 7 -9 week strain and I'm on day 67 or week 9 day 3. I didn't get these beans strait from the auctions but from a good friend that backcrossed his pack for seeds! I'll just have to wait and see how long they go!

Enjoy that iso hash, Sticky

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big , congrats man , there looking mighty dank , uve got a great pheno there of the cheese, she a keeper ? there all bitches to trim lol too much like hard work
the godbud def looks tasty , nice bunches of buds she puts out

:friends:
:respect:

another nice run brutha,excelent.u gonna start a thread on the diesels?i like your threads,nice pics and detailed very good.enjoy

peace

MRBIg$

Veteran
hey big , congrats man , there looking mighty dank , uve got a great pheno there of the cheese, she a keeper ? there all bitches to trim lol too much like hard work
the godbud def looks tasty , nice bunches of buds she puts out

:friends:
:respect:

Hey thanks brotha you to now to reap the rewards of another sucsecful grow yum yum lol just about finshed up here you got some hell nice strains going brotha going to be a good one peace brotha

MRBIg$

Veteran
another nice run brutha,excelent.u gonna start a thread on the diesels?i like your threads,nice pics and detailed very good.enjoy

peace

thanks brotha i to did not get the pull you did but looking like my best so fare i got just a few more days and i will be rapping up this thread and yes then i will start MRBIg$ SOURDIESEL IBL F2 LETS GROW peace brotha

p.s love the cheese

Last edited:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Line em up chop em down

Line em up chop em down

Ok next one down nirvana bigbud @ 70 days flower really packed with red hairs tryed a littel taste very strong also took two more mods godbud x dreamweaver @ 71 days flower and one MRBIg$ snowdog bx1 x sourdiesel ibl f1 this one is more to the sourdiesel side ok just got to more coming down today will update in a while peace. :wave:

nirvana_big_bud_70_days_flower
42101nirvana_big_bud_70_days_flower-med.JPG

nirvana_big_bud_1_70_days_flower
42101nirvana_big_bud_1_70_days_flower-med.JPG

nirvana_big_bud_2_70_days_flower
42101nirvana_big_bud_2_70_days_flower-med.JPG

nirvana_big_bud_70_days_chop
42101nirvana_big_bud_70_days_chop-med.JPG

MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_71_days_flower
42101MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_71_days_flower-med.JPG

MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_1_71_days_flower
42101MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_1_71_days_flower-med.JPG

MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_2_71_days_flower
42101MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_2_71_days_flower-med.JPG

MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_71_days_chop
42101MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_71_days_chop-med.JPG

mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_3_71_days_flower
42101mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_3_71_days_flower-med.JPG

mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_1_71_days_flower
42101mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_1_71_days_flower-med.JPG

mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver1_71_days_chop
42101mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver1_71_days_chop-med.JPG

mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_71_days_flower
42101mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_71_days_flower-med.JPG

mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_2_71_days_flower
42101mops_godbud_x_dreamweaver_2_71_days_flower-med.JPG

mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_71_days_chop
42101mods_godbud_x_dreamweaver_71_days_chop-med.JPG

:woohoo:

Last edited:

MRBIg$

Veteran
last two

last two

Well finally at the end of my grow just cut the last two 1 nirvana k-2 @ 74 days flower and 1 MRBIg$ snowdog bx1 x sourdiesel ibl f1 @ 67 days flower really imprested with this one smells and looks dank cant wait to try a little I will do a smoke report on the ones I have not covered good thing about the end is it’s a new beginning MRBIg$ sourdiesel f2 up next will put link in signature thanks for all the help along the way and to the people that have posted in my thread and two the people that did not post but stop buy to take a look all 2000 of you lol peace. :respect::wave:

nirvana_k-2_74_days_flower
42101nirvana_k-2_74_days_flwer-med.JPG

nirvana_k-2_1_74_days_flower
42101nirvana_k-2_1_74_days_flower-med.JPG

nirvana_k-2_74_days_chop
42101nirvana_k-2_74_days_chop-med.JPG

MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_67_days_flower
42101MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_67_days_flower-med.JPG

MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_1_67_days_flower
42101MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_1_67_days_flower-med.JPG

MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_67_days_chop
42101MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_67_days_chop-med.JPG

:canabis::woohoo::Bolt:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Were you happy with the big bud? They all look awesome man.

Hey Black Ra1n sup brotha the big bud was just that one big bud realy looks like its going to be some dank smoke covered hith red hairs going to let it cure for a few weeks then i will do a proper smoke report stay tuned brotha and i will let you now peace. :wave:
nirvana_big_bud_2_70_days_flower
42101nirvana_big_bud_2_70_days_flower-med.JPG

nirvana_big_bud_1_70_days_flower
42101nirvana_big_bud_1_70_days_flower-med.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts