What's new

MRBIg$ CHEESE,MASTERKUSH,DREAMGODESS,SDXSD,BIGBUD,K-2

looks good bro,sometimes it seems no one is lookin but they are.as far as keeping everything straight i use one of those big desktop calenders so i can write everything down on the day that i do it.if i dont cant remember shit,if you know what i mean.nice lineup ya got.

peace

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big, u aint talkin to ur self bro, just talkin out loud ,were all listening mate :respect:
nice to see the cheese keeping up with the masterkush, they both look pukka and real healthy
glad to see uve nuked them mites :yes:
well both be toking on the cheese for xmas .ha best prezzi i could ask for

ur makin it look too easy bro :respect:
:bow:

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
damitrius777 said:
looks good bro,sometimes it seems no one is lookin but they are.as far as keeping everything straight i use one of those big desktop calenders so i can write everything down on the day that i do it.if i dont cant remember shit,if you know what i mean.nice lineup ya got.

peace

Sup brotha i sure do like this pic of your trainwreck glad 1 of them bitches made it your grow is lookind good brotha :respect: how about a pic of that sourdiesel looks like we will have a white christmas peace brotha. :jump:

Last edited:

MRBIg$

Veteran
m@rg said:
hey big, u aint talkin to ur self bro, just talkin out loud ,were all listening mate :respect:
nice to see the cheese keeping up with the masterkush, they both look pukka and real healthy
glad to see uve nuked them mites :yes:
well both be toking on the cheese for xmas .ha best prezzi i could ask for

ur makin it look too easy bro :respect:
:bow:

Hey thanks m@rg :wave: after the last grow this one seems to be a breez hope things keep runing smooth have to leave for week got some one to take care of the girls but still a littel nerves about leaveing my girls but i will have a pic update in a week so till then keep it green brotha peace. :canabis: :respect:

MRBIg$

Veteran
passion said:
man u gonna get some nlce shlt there......the ladles really seems to do well
Hey thanks for stopping buy sure hope i do the masterkush seems like it is going to be some good shit @30 days flower it is full of tricks and smeels like berries really strong skunk smell from the flower room oow oow that smell peace brotha :canabis: :smoweed: :Bolt:

MRBIg$

Veteran
update

update

Sup growers plants are doing nicely masterkush and cheese full of sugar 1 masterkush and 1 cheese @ 38 days flower 3 godbud x dreamwaver 1 k2 1 bigbud 1 MRBIg$ snowdog bx1 x sourdiesel 1bl f1 and 2 cheese @ 15 days flower and 1 Durban poison
1 MRBIg$ snowdog bx1 x sourdiesel ibl f1 @ 10 days flower now running air exhaust with lights out to keep humidity down and temps cool to avoid bud rot and spider mites so far so good temps lights on high 77 lights off 65 to 70 humidity lights on 36 lights off 29 got some nice smells this time around lets just say it’s a berry and skunk fest with a bit of cat piss godbuds skunky shit masterkush berry cheese skunky cat piss MRBIg$ snowdog bx1 x sourdiesel ibl f1 is pretty strong skunk smell so far very imprested with the cross cant wait to try some others ok back with update soon peace :rant:
cheese_1_38_days_flower

cheese_38_days_flower

masterkush_1_38_days_flower

masterkush_38_days_flower

cheese_15_days_flower

mods_godbud_x_dream_weaver15_days_flower

MRBIg_snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_15_days_flower

:jump: :woohoo: :Bolt:

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big ,looking good ,there fillin out fast eh
there gonna be some fat but by 70 days
lookin forward to seeing ur sd x sd ,she looks good so far
u thought about makin more seeds ?

:joint:

Last edited:
looks like everytime i put a pick in my gallery it updates pic in your thread.thats strange dont know why.any way there they are bro 56 days.the one is a ak47.

peace

MRBIg$

Veteran
m@rg said:
hey big ,looking good ,there fillin out fast eh
there gonna be some fat but by 70 days
lookin forward to seeing ur sd x sd ,she looks good so far
u thought about makin more seeds ?

:joint:
Sup m@rg just hit six weeks on the masterkush and the cheese all the rest are three weeks and are all fillin in nicely i am not going to make seeds for awile need to grow out what i have and see what i get that mite take me forever lol sure like to cross the dreamgodss with a sativa but i just do not have the time and im all out of bud so i need a few seedles grows in about three weeks i am going to put rez sourdiesel ibl in to germ and some of my f2 to compare and just do a sour stink fest so i have pleanty of that shit for the summer like to take the summer off so i got to go strong this winter ok brotha going to go hit up your thread peace :smoweed: :respect:
snowdog_ bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_f1_17_days_flower_1

snowdog_bx1_x_ sourdiesel_ibl_ f1_17_days_flower

seeds_08

:jump: :woohoo: :Bolt:

Last edited:

MRBIg$

Veteran
damitrius777 said:
those are lookin sweet brutha,looks like you goter down.enjoy

peace
Hey thanks for the kind words brotha for sure the colder temps are make things alot better this time around and i did let up alot on my nutes this time around have two that i need to fig out the nutes on but for the most part they all are growing nicely this time your grow is looking dank man keep up the good work peace brotha :kewlpics: :respect:

MRBIg$

Veteran
damitrius777 said:
looks like everytime i put a pick in my gallery it updates pic in your thread.thats strange dont know why.any way there they are bro 56 days.the one is a ak47.

peace
thats trippy i copy and paste out of your gallery i took the pic out so lets see if it fixes your gallery that ak-47 looks fricking dank cant waite to try them again with out the seeds such a pain in the ass removeing seeds cant get rid of all the seed pods can always taste the shit about three four more weeks no more seeds :jump:

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big ,thats some seeds there bro ,id say 500+ per tin :respect:
u run out of ganj already , im trying my best to drag my stash out for another few weeks :joint:

u on a time schedule with cropping the cheese and master k ,or are they done when there done .

i now what u mean about "time", all the seeds ive made ive only grew 2 females out lol

:muahaha: :respect:

heres a j for ya .bro

:yes: :friends:

MRBIg$

Veteran
m@rg said:
hey big ,thats some seeds there bro ,id say 500+ per tin :respect:
u run out of ganj already , im trying my best to drag my stash out for another few weeks :joint:

u on a time schedule with cropping the cheese and master k ,or are they done when there done .

i now what u mean about "time", all the seeds ive made ive only grew 2 females out lol

:muahaha: :respect:

heres a j for ya .bro

:yes: :friends:
Sup brotha i am going to let them go to 55 days then start checking trics will take them 50% amber 50% cloudy if i can hold out lol man i need to get me a rolling team like that peace brotha :laughing:

MRBIg$

Veteran
UPDATE

UPDATE

Bit of a update temps been great 62 lights out 74 lights on humidity lights out 26 lights on 36 I now have a total of 11 females killed the two Durban poison females just to much stretch and looked like they would take for ever to finish do not have that kind of time going to start a diesel run in about three four weeks so that leaves me 1 master kush@7weeks flower gave it its last feeding 1tbl spoon big bloom and 1 tsp tiger bloom per gallon of water same with the 1 cheese@7weeks flower will flush both tell done the 2 cheese@4weeks flower the 3 godbud x dreamweaver@4 weeks flower the 1 k2@4 weeks flower the 1 bigbud@4 weeks flower and 1MRBIg$ snowdog bx1 x sourdiesel ibl@4 weeks flower got 1tsp grow big 1tsp tigerbloom and 1 tbl spoon big bloom per gallon of water and will now get only tiger bloom and big bloom after a strait watering have 1 more MRBIg$ snowdog bx1 x sourdiesel ibl@3 weeks flower will give 1 more feeding of grow big then bloom nutes only well that’s about it peace :rant:
masterkush_7weeks_flower

masterkush_1_7_weeks_flower

cheese_2_7_weeks_flower

cheese_7_weeks_flower

cheese_1_4_weeks_flower

cheese_4_weeks_flower
:jump: :canabis: :woohoo: :Bolt:

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn dude youve got some real nice plants going. All of the flowers look really pretty, I might buy some Masterkush seeds sometime. Keep up the good work :joint:

MRBIg$

Veteran
hey thanks brotha the masterkush is some good looking stuff sticky as all hell and strong berry smell about 2 more weeks i let you know how she smokes peace brotha :joint:

Last edited:

MRBIg$

Veteran
update

update

Update plants growing well just finished 1week flush on the masterkush and the cheese @ 8 weeks flower will give them one more water flush this week and probably take @ 64 65 days the other nine will get a nute feeding this week 1 tbl spoon big bloom and one tsp spoon tiger bloom per gallon temps lights on 73f lights out 61f humidity lights on 36 lights out 29 got to love the winter ok tell next time peace. :headbange :wave:
masterkush_8_weeks_flower

cheese_8_weeks_flower

snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_34_days_flower

snowdog_bx1_x_sourdiesel_ibl_22_days_flower

nirvana_k-2_34_days_flower

nirvana_bigbud_34_days_flower

godbud_x_dreamweaver_34_days_flower

godbud_x_dreamweaver1_34_days_flower

cheese_1_34_days_flower

cheese_34_days_flower

girls_flower3

girls_flower2