What's new

Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya ZeusOGrefugee :wave:
Thanks for the kind comments my friend! Yes, the 3 girls are a bit thick in the trunk - they've been vegging since end of March!!! I've chopped them back a few times - first time I've nearly filled the cabinet with the canopy of only 3 plants. Very happy they're doing well after the PM adventures... Hmmm - BMR sounds tasty....

Hiya JustinCase :wave:
Ahhh - another BMR lover! Thanks buddy - I don't think they will disappoint - pistils are poppin in todays pics... They should get chunky :yes:

Update - Day 20 flower

?ABG13

Bogglegum

CrippleCreek x Sputnik

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
beautiful stuff MGJ...those girls are very happy, you should be a proud daddy..LOL!!!Peace man, see ya later

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Great to see you back in action :woohoo:

Looks like those ladies are going to have plenty of room to grow big! :yoinks:

I always look forward to a MGJ grow show! :lurk:

B

buzzed day

hello everrything looks so good!!! i was wondering if that bublegum was bog??? i found a place that sells bog seeds.http://www.sacredseed.com/prodprin.htm#BOG
is his seeds any better then any other basic seeds.sorry to bother you so much with this but stuguling to find what i want.they also have Sour Bubble BX3 which i seen here.thanks again for everything inclodeing your graet show.peace

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Zeus :wave:
Thanks buddy - yes, they're looking pretty happy now. Not much longer :joint: !

Hiya TML :wave:
I see you've been a busy beaver this summer too! Very glad you found Goober - I'm hunting for a goober too this fall :yummy: Thanks for the kind words my friend - I'm glad to have some free time back! How long is Goober running?

Hiya Low :wave:
Man, you crack me up! :biglaugh: Thanks for the kind words my friend! Hoping for a frosty finish :yes:

Hiya Buzzed Day :wave:
Thanks much buddy! Yes, the bogglegum is from Bog, it is a pheno gifted me by a friend. I'm not sure if Bog is really selling his stuff again or not - don't know anything about that vendor - a lot of folks like his gear, but I've also read opposing views. I got a couple ideas for you though...

R

Raistlin Majere

:lurk: :wave:
hello my friend, just lurking a bit in the last few pages
keep it green :friends:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey there MGJ :wave:

Yeah bless that kind soul who introduced me to Goober :bow: Wait...that was you! :respect:
It's one of those great all around plants. Easy to grow, fantastic yields, easy to clone, awesome smell, attractive bag apppeal, icky sticky buds, smooth smoke, and a decent buzz.
I really did enjoy the Trainwreck X StrawD cross as well :yummy: It had a great diesel like taste. But the yield and ease of grow makes the Afgooey the ideal cross for the StrawD.
Then again...I've yet to even try the ECSD cross :yoinks:
This is my third run with Goober. I think I'll keep her running for as long as needed. Her yield keeps me with a steady supply. It's almost something I can count on each couple months now.
She finishes at about 80 days. Which is probably her only downfall besides the fact she's also a major stretcher :canabis:

Feels great to be back hangin in your garden again! :woohoo:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya RM, you crotchety wizard you :wave::biglaugh:
Thanks for stopping by and saying HIGH buddy! Lurk to your hearts content - got some frostiness developing....

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Rockin the boggle, or is it rockin and boggled? :biglaugh: Thanks buddy - she's starting to bust out - more pics tonight!

Yo TML :wave:
Lovin your new avatar! You've really done Goober proud bro! If I hadn't closed down the garden for so many months I wudda started in on her already :laughing: Thanks for the kind words bro - love havin ya around! :friends:

Hiya SirSmokalot :wave:
Thanks buddy! Yup, she's an amazon - had to bend her like a pretzel to fit her under the light :dueling:

Update - Day 24 flower

Left to right Bogglegum, CCxSP, ABG13

Now bud shots.

ABG13

Bogglegum

CrippleCreek x Sputnik

They're all looking pretty good, the CCxSP is frosting up very early, and the ABG13 is starting to smell a bit fruity, so she may be C13 rather than G13. Hope I can reveg both those girls to keep them around.

Have a great weekend folks! -:wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
hey MGJ, its gettin frosty in here,,Brrrrrr!!!I can smell that Bogglegum from here, she looks great. fast & furious, huh!!! Lovely ladies baskin in the HPS sun is always nice bro, keep it up, I see a nice harvest in ur future!!! Peace brotha, Ill C ya L8R

- z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn man the frost on that CrippleCreek x Sputnik is crazy early, going to be a killer I'm predicting. Rest look great MGJ, looking forward to them finishing up.

B/R

B

buzzed day

things are looking good and shinny lol.sent you 2 pm.man i like this sight and ones like it.you can see all kinds of killer smoke.peace

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Always appreciative of your grow style :D

They're all starting to look so tasty, but I think the ABG13 was the shot that made my mouth water most :yummy: I like that "bulbous" bud shape.

I was hoping everyone would still recognize me with the new avatar :biglaugh: We needed a new/old TML16 to fill the current void eh :wink: Plus...I like donuts.

Always great to say high :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya ZeusOGrerefuge :wave:
Thanks buddy - brrrrrrrr :laughing: The bogglegum got even frostier the last few days, :woohoo: L8r dude...

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Yeah, CCxSP looks killah so far, very happy to have her! Thanks for the kind words - another update tonight... I think you'll have a chuckle or 2...

Hiya buzzed day :wave:
Thanks for your kindnesses buddy! :friends: I know what you mean, I'm an older coot - never had this variety or quality during my educational years - I love seeing the variety everyone grows! Life is good! Peace.

Hiya homusubi :wave:
Thanks very much for dropping by to visit and for the kind comments. Everything I'm growing now has been gifted by very kind members. Takes time to find keepers like these, time is short for me this year so I'm very grateful for the generosity of my friends. You are from South America - I have to get down there some day - my genes share a few strands with some folks in SA. So welcome to my garden, feel free to visit and hang, you are welcome anytime! Are you an ata minha kind of person???

TML16 my dear friend :wave:
Thanks for taking time from your busy family life to visit:friends: I have some surprises in the update tonight. I'll say that I had to be out of the house for 2 days and when I came back I had my work cut out for me:bashhead: You like donuts - do you know Homer? :biglaugh: Avatar or not, I recognize your style :yes:

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Update
After being away for a couple days - I came back and the CCxSP had a handful of yellowing / burnt tip leaves, and a few dried up shriveled leaves. I know what that means. They are all in 5 gal buckets so I flushed them with 20 gallons of Clearex water. Took some pics outdoors, they came out pretty good... I may have to flush them one more time in a few days. I think I caught it early enough that it shouldn't affect the buds much. Oh - and the ABG13 declared herself - she's really C13:woohoo::jump: I can look around for the ABG13 cut, but the C13 I spread around isn't available and she is so fast and yieldy I hated to lose her, so this is good news.:yes::canabis: Looks like the Bogglegum and C13 will be done in 40+ days, and that is excellent considering I'm running low on medicine. This will really beef up my stock.

If you look closely you can see that all three plants have some degree of leaf yellowing or tip burn...

Bogglegum day 27 flower

She is looking great - I think I tipped a bit too much on the lower end:spank: - but I have another one ready to go next, I'll trim her gently.

C13 day 27 flower

Did I say I am SO happy to have this girl back :biglaugh: When topped twice she fills out very well, the structure of the leaves is such that light penetration is not a problem. Not the most potent plant, but definitely a B+ in quality and an A in aroma. Now the trick will be to reveg her.

CCxSP day 27 flower

She is still the frostiest by far - but she showed the most yellowed burnt leaves. I hope I caught it in time:jump: I know she's gonna lay me down - she's another I hope I can re-veg.

That's all for now - gonna hit the sack - have a great nite folks - and thanks for dropping by! -:wave: MGJ

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh i can almost smell'm here MGJ ...very nice selection of plants it looks like....
realy sexy those long legs hehehe
but can you tell me what CC x SP is? can 't seemto find it ....:confused:
Nway looking stellar my friend !!

B

Bigtimer7

lookin nice my friend! WOW!!

Glad i stopped back by that CCxSp looks so fire.. I love the plants love the frost, love it all! Mad props +++

Keep the pics rollin and the skill flowin :p