What's new

Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
waitin on checkin to see some new pics MGJ, hopefully the 2 admins finish their vacation soon.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Joe :wave:
Great talking with U 2 - see you soon indeed!

Hiya Dr D :wave:
I hear ya my friend. Took one shot of the flower cabinet today just in case - day 6 flower. Finally had time to switch out the 400W MH lamp to an HPS, put that light on the left side of the cabinet, and rehung the 600W HPS centered on the ceiling - same setup as last flower cycle back in March. The 3 girls - Bogglegum, maybe ABG13, and CC xSputnik - fill the space under the lights. We'll see how they do.

All of the Golden Skush and one of the SSH have popped - waiting on the other SSH.

L8r -MGJ

R

rule35sub1

hey mgj, i just wanted to post on page 50. LOL
how are things going now? feelin better and all?
i have pics of my grow, can't upload for some reason right now... it sux.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey MGJ, popping in to say hi, sorry to here about the mildew issues. Hope all gets in check soon, take care man.

B/R

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya rule :wave:
You made it - page 50! :biglaugh: Doing better - it's taken longer than I'd like, but slow and steady progress is fine by me. I just uploaded a recent pic - and :woohoo: it took! Gotcha PM - will send a reply back tomorrow - sounds good!

Hiya BR :wave:
I think the PM is dealt with - girls are looking healthy both in veg and flower. Thanks for the good wishes my friend! :yes:

Ok here we go - the first pic of this run - 5 days flower

Trimmed all small stuff from the Bogglegum - hoping to get some nice colas. The cripplecreek x sputnik and ?ABG13 got a tipping trim, but I left the top without trimming - this run I am running mostly RainbowMix grow and flower guano tea - with a bit of seaweed - lots of BT - keeping the fungus gnats at bay - they are swarming in the garden - first run ever with Bogglegum - hope she is as short flowering as I've read :chin: You can tell from the picture that at the height of the tops they spread across the whole cabinet. You can see how much I bent the CCxSP - this was her height before I bent her almost in half :muahaha:

That's all for now - I'll take better pics later this week.

Peace -MGJ

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
very nice update my friend...They all look healthy & happy, the way it should be!!!Graet job MGJ, Ill see ya later
Peace
- Z

Bruja64

Just passing through(again). MGJ, as always your plants look lovely!
I have been trying to find a repudable place to buy Lifesaver. Do any of y'all know a good one?
Thanks for all the great updates, and well, for just being so darn nice! :rasta:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
wish I had stopped by earlier, I am a veteran of Mildew fighting

Plants are looking good MRG

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

looking good.you do just those 3 plants under a 600?i'll be going to canada in a couple mounths and get some new seeds.yea.peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just came by to say high, and check out the girls ofcause :wink:
i ran some bogglegums F2 and i woz a bit dissapointed with them.....but i am a very difficult smoker ..so don't mind me lol
your plants look very fine though...although you trimmed her skirt to a Mini :muahaha:
nice to see some of the progress my friend !!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Zeus :wave:
Much thanks buddy - more pics coming up...

Hiya Bruja :wave:
Thanks for the kind words my friend! Don't know about the Lifesaver - Bog doesn't make them anymore - one or more members have projects to reproduce some of Bogs strains - check out NEW.BOG Preservation Project. Fresh pics coming up for your viewing pleasure. Be safe be happy!

Hiya DrDog :wave:
Thanks buddy - you did! :yes: - I think the sulfur has it on the run. Pics coming up...

Hiya Buzzed Day :wave:
Thanks my friend! Three plants under a 600+400! Hoping to fatten them up good! Have a great trip to the Northlands - should be lotsa fun!

Hiya Core :wave:
Thanks my friend! I hear ya on the Bogglegum - this pheno is a favorite of one of our members - so I'm hoping she will be fast and potent. Yeah, have trim on her - hoping for fat colas and more room for a breeze between her limbs...

Update:

?ABG13 day 8 flower

In a few weeks her aroma should tell me who she really is...

Bogglegum day 8 flower

Lots of room for air movement - hope she's fast and furious...

CrippleCreek x Sputnik day 8 flower

Nice head on this one - she did well with the bending - reaching up again to the light...

So far so good! Cya l8r folks! -MGJ

B

buzzed day

wow 3 plants under 1,000 whatts.i'll be looking forward to your frow pictures as always.peace

B

buzzed day

hey i have a thread in growers forums about which seeds to get called willyjack seeds.didn't you grow some chronic?? if so what did you think of it and if you feel like it mayby check it and let me know what you think.thanks and peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
oh yeah flower power time.... have a good trip and travel safe! hope those plants dont overgrow your house while your gone lol

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
No, haven't grown The Chronic yet - Willyjack seeds - wonder if Silent Bob knows :muahaha: I need to pop on over to your thread - I'll learn something!

Hiya JustinCase :wave:
Thanks for stoppin by! Kick up yer feet, take a pull on the VaporVac ( Patent Pending GarlicCityGrow ), update coming soon...

Hiya SirSmokalot :wave:
Thanks for droppin by! Yeah - those girls still have some time to stretch - maybe another couple weeks or so - might have to break another few limbs :woohoo:

Transplanted the 2 gdp plants vegging - the girls flowering doing ok, pistils busting out all over - I'll put up new pics mid week.

Peace :wave:

B

buzzed day

darn,i went to check my plants tonight at the 1 spot and couldn't find anything in the dark.20 min.stumbling in woods.unfortunatly i'm going to have to go during day and that sucks.by the way thanks for all the help and peace my friend

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Oh man - that's gotta suck - after getting out there - hmmm, maybe surplus night vision goggles? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your girls...

Midweek update:

?ABG13 day 15 flower

No aroma yet, but I'm thinking she's not really looking like ABG13 - I'll continue calling her that for now :cuss:

Bogglegum day 15 flower

Filling in after her last trim, like the node spacing...

CrippleCreek X Sputnik day 15 flower

Nice fat canopy on this girl - hoping for fat colas...

C U L8r my friends -MGJ

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
what up MGJ...very nice lookin girls...they are 3 lucky girls, with that 1000 all to themselves!!!That abg13 has some fuckin thick branches bro...how long did u veg her??Anyways, they are fillin in very nicely, esp the Bogglegum...Ive grown some of BOG's gear, and its all pretty fast & furious...My BlueMoon Rocks was a 55 day girl and the frostiest girl to date that Ive grown...Peace man, keep it real...stay safe...

- Z

JustinCase

I'm with ay Zues BMR was fast and very frosty and made for some great frosty crosses. MGJ it all looks good my friend. Can't wait to see how fat they get by the end.

Latest posts

Latest posts