What's new

Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

Sleepy

Veteran
glad (hope) you are feeling better! :dueling:

the plants are sure gonna yield for ya!!

wow...(drools)...

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just checking in on ya.....hope you are feeling good buddy...and ofcause i hope the girls are treating you right !!!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hello my friend :smile: long time...been working HARD and enjoying family life and of course growing and breeding :D lost the C13? Pm me, I have something you will love...miss ya my friend hope to see you next year :wink: much love and huge hugs...J

R

rule35sub1

Hey bro, I took that C13 and crossed it to my Blue Thunder male. I am growing out some right now, when I find a keeper I will send cuts if you want.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Back again... !

Back again... !

Hiya my friends! :wave:
Sorry for the time away - my '08 adventures continue on - looking forward to some peace and quiet...

In the garden the mildew adventures continued - after noticing a few more signs bought a sulfur burner and started burning a couple hours a night. Lots of die back - the GDPs are now in the veg area recovering, I think they will be ok, and one of the bogglegums also back there.

Hmm - for some reason I can't upload any pics - I'll come back later and try to get them going. I flipped the cabinet to flower with 1 ?ABG13, 1 Bogglegum, and the CCxSP. The CCxSP I bent like Beckham to give me some room.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I'm hoping to have more time online now - fingers crossed....

L8r! :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Zeus :wave:
Still haven't been able to upload pics - hope I can soon.

OK, Day 3 of flower - they're all reaching for the light, and have a dense top of branches. I'm thinking to prune back maybe 1/3 of the branches to let more light and air in.

Anyone burn sulfur? How long into flower can sulfur be used?

The three plants are nearly filling the cabinet already, if I can keep the mildew away, should be a good haul.

Cuttings are growing mildew instead of roots, so I'm putting a few seeds in some water to germ. Hoping for some SSH and Golden Skush F2s.

L8r :wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey there MGJ:wave:

Im excited to have you back around and updating again.. Sorry to hear about your mildew and clone troubles:badday: I am having the same kind of troubles cloning issues in my new setup aswell.. But some SSH and Skush F2's doesnt sound like a bad deal at all. Cant wait to see this one go thru, Hope everything works out for ya! Peace buddy

-N.Kron:rasta:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
MGJ - how have you been bro. been awhile -- one of my fav threads to lurk : )

whats your opinion on the GDP?

take care brotha and drop me a pm,,,

Last edited:

Bruja64

Hi MGJ...Just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading your thread. You have lovely plants and are a true gentleman.
I met your wife(and she is a sweetheart---as you know) on the 'Womens Forum'. She has a beautiful glass pipe that just make me drool.
Anyway, thank you for all your tips and for just being a nice guy. :dance:

B

BeAn

Hope the Sulfur burner sort out the PM, hope your well also..:D:yes:

SkushF2, posssibility or some real gems there...:lurk:

Sleepy

Veteran
sorry to hear about your mildew troubles, MGJ...

can you run a dehumidifier?

exhaust some of the humid air??

ever tried serenade??

how did you do with the seed germinating??

i hope you are well, old pal...

p.s. i see they are going to release 'Paul Of Dune' soon....hmmmmmm :jump:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Thanks my friend - good to be seen! Gotta get over to your garden for some inspiration!

Hi there NK :wave:
Thanks much for the visit and the kind words - yup, hope the seeds do the trick!

Hiya Bartender :wave:
Man, you are too kind!!! :canabis: Smoked some gifted GDP the past week, very nice taste and appearance, very nice body high!

Hiya Bruja64 :wave:
Thanks very much for stopping by to visit! That wife of mine is hanging out on the Women's Forum??? Gonna have to stop in and say hi? :biglaugh: Thanks for the kind words - I'm riding a contact high now! :yes:

Hiya BeAn :wave:
Thanks buddy! Yes, the sulfur burner works well - good thread here on using one - I think an hour a week now should keep the mildew at bay. You're right - I'm looking for some of Bonzo's ( hat tip and thanks to you my brother! ) F2 gems.

Hiya Sleepy dude! :wave:
Thanks for dropping by my friend! Already running a dehumidifier - RH is always below 50 and mostly low 40s. I think I know what happened. Bernign neglect wasn't so benign... :bashhead: I think I underfed and stressed them. Sulfur burner definitely seems to be the trick for stubborn mildew problems - but I guess we'll see - I plan on stopping the sulfur burns when the flowers start getting fat.

I tried serenade and SM90 - we get much mildew around here some summers, having the house open wide for months with folks working on the house spread it around inside. So far so good!

Put some of the seedlings in soil today - actually 2/3 Light Warrior and 1/3 EWC. They should start popping up soon.

Until l8r my friends - have a great Sunday! :wave: -MGJ

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey big bro.... sorry to hear about the mildew, i never burned sulfer b4. does it smell like fireworks when you burn. lets hope those beans stay nice and happy
Sir
i wish we could load pics man.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Sir :wave:
No worries - think I have it on the run for good now. Vegging plants haven't had a recurrence, only burning sulfur in the flower area. Yeah, kinda smells a bit like fireworks - I vent it out of the cabinet before I open up to tend the plants, so the smell is mild. Keepin my fingers crossed...

Me too - wish I could upload some pics -I'm sure Gypsy will have it fixed soon...

Have a good one! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts