What's new

Movies to watch while stoned that aren't about drugs

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
The Man Who Would Be King sounds like something I would like. Where was it filmed on location? Kind of reminds me of Caravans which was filmed in Iran I think.

Not available on Netflix, but I'll definitely shell out the 4 bucks for it on Amazon.

money well spent...(especially, if you are a Mason)..I've watched it at least 20 times

Caine & Connery are my favorite British actors.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
The three Lord of the Rings movies all in a row, its about 14 hours. Now that there are three Hobbit movies, those as well.

-Funk

Green Squall

money well spent...(especially, if you are a Mason)..I've watched it at least 20 times

Cain & Connery are my favorite British actors.

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing a bunch of comments on IMDB about the Masonic connection with this film. Hmmm..

I'm also a big fan of Michael Caine. Loved his character in The Quiet American.

Green Squall

I just finished The Man Who Would Be King. It's kind of been a tradition lately to watch a movie later afternoon/evening on Sundays. Thought it was great and can't believe I've never come across it before. Who would have know Kafiristan was a real place! I love learning little things from movies.

Bud, what was I supposed to look out for at the beginning? I noticed a couple things but not sure it's what your talking about.

dddaver

Veteran
This was probably said, but nothing beats that old classic "The Wizard of Oz". But it can be argued that WAS about drugs, especially when they are in that field of poppies.

yoda_2472331b.jpg

This was probably said, but nothing beats that old classic "The Wizard of Oz". But it can be argued that WAS about drugs, especially when they are in that field of poppies.

Hi mate,

I watched a really interesting documentary that referenced wizard of oz and the original author,

Here is a link if your interested. Its all about money, its creation, its system, and how it enslaves people.
I was amazed to hear the wizard of oz refreneces in it, but they started to make sense the more i listened and remembered the actual film.
very interesting imo..

The Money Masters - Full Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBqYTgFhkcs

also
Bill Still's Wizard of Oz Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VNcnxj2Dr8

can get boring if watched in one go, but nothing that lots of smoke cant solve if your into the whole 'where does money come from' issue. I really enjoy listening to this stuff. got quite a few books on the topic since watching these quite a few years ago. might be worth a view?

Peace