What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies - How Did I Miss That?

shithawk420

Veteran

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I had deja-vu all through "White Man's Burden." I know I've seen it, but I was unable to remember anything about it at all.

The Pirates of Penzance
1983 Kevin Kline, Angela Lansbury, Linda Ronstadt... truly hilarious.

Kung Fu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer both made by the same production company. Both are hilarious, though Kung Fu Hustle is a bit graphic in a couple scenes. If possible, get the dvd with subtitles and dubbed audio tracks. It's rather funny to see the differences in some spots. lol

White Beard

Some of the worst characters I've met in my lifetime are 'religious'. That is fact.
Agree - with the caveat that the bulk of said folks are nominally ‘Christian’...and worth pointing out that ‘Christians’ believe quite strongly that “without Christ” we’re all really just bloodthirsty animals looking for any opportunity to rape, murder, and steal...I think that says more about ‘Christians’ than it does about humanity

Terrific “missed movies”...Countryman! Like it much more than The Harder They Come (which I also like). Kung-Fu Hustle is brilliant...I’d appreciate Shaolin Soccer more if I’d seen it first. Pirates of Penzance was terrific: convinced me that Kevin Kline can do *anything*.

Anybody remember Wizards?

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
C'mon, stop talking shit about Christians. I'm a Christian, and you know as well as me that not all Christians are like that. If you was talking shit about Muslims, this thread would blow up!

Douglas.Curtis

Definitely missed Countryman, I remember a tv movie back in the 80's? Something about King64 or something. A 'tagger' in NYC or something, putting their art on subway cars and such. Anyone remember the name?

Douglas.Curtis

The Inspector Poirot series, though I'm unable to remember the name they were on Netflix. Very well done, especially the final episode. :)

F

Frylock

If you guys REALLY want to see the most ridiculous film ever created, have a look at SAKURA KILLERS.

O.... M.... G :biglaugh: :covereyes:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I'm sure I didn't see the 1968 movie, Barbarella, until the 80's. Great stoner movie! Young Jane Fonda's bare breasts.

White Beard

C'mon, stop talking shit about Christians. I'm a Christian, and you know as well as me that not all Christians are like that. If you was talking shit about Muslims, this thread would blow up!
Of course, JF - talking about ‘worst people’ who are nominally ‘religious’.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Stan & Ollie
2018 ‧ Drama/Comedy-drama ‧ 1h 38m
This movie was a breath of fresh air compared to the shitty ones that are being push out lately.