What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies - How Did I Miss That?

shithawk420

Veteran
Ok,ok you guys wanna play,I bet nobody seen white man's burden.Good movie.John Trovolta and Harry Belefonda.no way someone my age saw that

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Ok,ok you guys wanna play,I bet nobody seen white man's burden.Good movie.John Trovolta and Harry Belefonda.no way someone my age saw that

I just read the synopsis of White Man's Burden. Quite a topic, how did they do?

re: A Boy And His Dog- you mean good fucked up, right?:biggrin:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I didn't see Friday with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker until recently. Don't know how I missed that one. THE home of 'Bye Felicia, and Chris Tucker is hilarious.

Chris Tucker steals the show in The Fifth Element with Bruce Willis. Entertaining movie, and speaking of Bruce Willis, Twelve Monkeys anyone?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Fifth Element is a master class in style over substance. And it's one of the best movies ever made. 12 Monkeys is what I call literally every clan/crew/guild I make. And Friday? Hey everybody, smokey back here taking a dump!
I won't tell nobody else.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
The creator/producer for the 5th element started it when he was 16 and didnt finish/release it until he was 38, I learned today the producer was married to the woman who played the tall blue alien opera singer and divorced her during filming and remarried milla jovovich lol.

George Lucas after releasing Star Wars episode Vi in 1983 stopped production because the technology wasnt there to produce the next films the way he wanted, and it was after production on Jurassic Park began with robotics he decided it was time to continue.

I didn't see Friday with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker until recently. Don't know how I missed that one. THE home of 'Bye Felicia, and Chris Tucker is hilarious.

Chris Tucker steals the show in The Fifth Element with Bruce Willis. Entertaining movie, and speaking of Bruce Willis, Twelve Monkeys anyone?

I just saw Friday and Friday after next for the first time recently too, Ill have to check out 12 monkeys. Chris Tucker is great in the Rush Hour movies, Martin Lawrence is another hilarious actor in Bad Boys, Blue Streak, National Security and Black Knight.

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
LOL! Since we're there, How about some Spaceballs? May The Shvartz Be With You!

shithawk420

Veteran
I just read the synopsis of White Man's Burden. Quite a topic, how did they do?

re: A Boy And His Dog- you mean good fucked up, right?:biggrin:

Yes of course good fucked up.i cry when I watch that though.i miss my dog.but cest lie vie,that's the way she goes

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
'Well F*CK YOU.... half dead motherf*cker' :biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhiohyCT5OQ

I'm too nice to do that to those religious folk.... i at least take the little booklet then close the door quietly. :redface:
That's cute ;)

I have no issues with religious people, at all. ;) I've done my homework and all it takes is a 5 minute discussion. They always get really nervous and never come back. Truth is **very** disruptive to fantasy. ;)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's cute ;)

I have no issues with religious people, at all. ;) I've done my homework and all it takes is a 5 minute discussion. They always get really nervous and never come back. Truth is **very** disruptive to fantasy. ;)

I had a bible thumping co worker refuse to work with me after he got all holier than thou with me one day at work and I poked all sorts of holes in Christianity.

I think I really shook him to his core. Idiot.

F

Frylock

That's cute ;)

The last 2 mormon guys that came around asked if i believe in god.... i said 'meeehhhh, i do believe in something, maybe some higher power.... i believe in aliens'

They both looked at each other when i said aliens :biglaugh:

How can you believe in a god but think that aliens are 'weird'??

IDK shithawk, i've never seen that show....

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I didn't see Deliverance until years after it came out. I heard people saying, "Squeal like a pig", and I got to know that it referred to the movie. But that one scene in the movie was something I was not ready to see. At the beginning of the movie, that little inbred hillbilly playing that shitty little banjo like an idiot savant? Foreshadowing. Deliverance was a horror movie, and the hillbillies were the monsters!

F

Frylock

The last movie that really made me think WOW was Full Metal Jacket, which i didn't see until 2002.