What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies - How Did I Miss That?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I thought I'd see "Thirteenth Floor" before, the name struck a chord. Saw it 'again' last night and yes it's the movie I remember.

I once ran across an individual who claimed they invented bitcoin, and were beat up by the FBI when they stole it from them. The same person also wanted to build a simulation like the one in "Thirteenth Floor." Their goal was to 'break' or 'glitch' the simulation we're living in, by creating a simulation too difficult for our simulation hardware to process.

I've met some very interesting little worlds over the years. ;)

I watched a TV movie back in the 80's called "Dreams Don't Die" and for years I couldn't find the title of it. All I remembered was the character "King65" and it being about graffiti artists. All these years I've been searching for "King64" lol. Today I figured I'd look again and mistyped it as 65 and found the title. :)

I haven't been able to find a copy, but if you do it **might** be worth watching. I was probably 11 when I saw it, so YMMV. ;)

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I watched a TV movie back in the 80's called "Dreams Don't Die" and for years I couldn't find the title of it. All I remembered was the character "King65" and it being about graffiti artists. All these years I've been searching for "King64" lol. Today I figured I'd look again and mistyped it as 65 and found the title. :)

I haven't been able to find a copy, but if you do it **might** be worth watching. I was probably 11 when I saw it, so YMMV. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX8sgAwtIpE (whole movie). Search for Youtube2MP4 to download it. Sound sucks though.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
In my youtube downloader hd-using, Brazil-liking, famous-movie-avoiding experience, it's Chinatown.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Frank Drebin in a serious role.
220px-Leslie_Nielsen.jpg

The first attempt at being a serious sci-fi film.
Forbidden Planet (1956)
[iframe1]IYFr3UyVpRA[/iframe1]

hayday

Veteran
Burt fan club in this house. we have every Tremors movie and box set made. peace thru superior firepower:)

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I got Monster Dog on TV right now. Stars Alice Cooper, but it's not his voice (except when he's singing. Silly.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Kung Fury? Kinda odd, but entertaining. :) Remo Williams has always been a favorite, and I enjoyed the Tremors series. Even the later ones have their charm. heh Boondock Saints was definitely different, good watch. Dreams Don't Die? I guess all I remember was the artwork, lol, couldn't sit through it. LOLOL You've probably all seen/heard-off the ridiculous 6.

Have you seen The Magnificent Seven? (1960)

Latest posts

Latest posts