What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies - How Did I Miss That?

FJ2000

Awesome...Koyaanisqatsi....Life out of Balance. Great music background, Phillip Glass.

I just saw King Lear on Broadway with original score by Philip Glass, they had a string quartet on stage the whole time playing that trippy stuff of his. Made a heavy play that much more intense.

Love a good western with John Fords " The Searchers " being one of
my fav films and not forgetting the majestic " unforgiven " with
William Munny Killer of women and children but now a pig farmer,
Clint never been better ? ,,s2:tiphat:

Ford’s movies are fantastic!

I love Sergio Leone westerns. The dollars trilogy with Clint....bad ass!
Sergio Corbucci’s original Django with Franco Nero, it’s completly bananas!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
I thought I was the only one who liked warm bodies. Still haven't seen Scanner Darkly.i want to watch it but don't know where to stream it.

Watched I'm Gonna Get You Sucker! Again today.still hilarious

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
They Live
Roddy Piper's wrestling ring acting served him well because he did a great job as a wanderer looking for work. He discovers a pair of sunglasses capable of showing the world the way it truly is.

They-Live.jpg

(can you find the aliens in this pic?)
ak5ejwle2li01.jpg

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
With two in college the cost is a killer so I wouldn't mind being on that ship. lol

I'm on the 40 year parenting plan, so it was easy for me to watch. There's only one left and she leaving for school this September. Woot!

But great movie slick.

shithawk420

Veteran
Traffic was a terrible movie.so long and boring.just a piece of shit movie.hated every minute of it.

Saw the Oddfather today.terrible movie but if you like Rodney Dangerfield,Dom Deluise and Lou Ferigno is a must see.probably Roddnies last movie.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
This one completely blind sided me. Never heard about it until last fall.
I was wondering "wtf is this about? for half the movie. Then it all came together. Well done.

Cloud Atlas (Wachowski Bros.)
[iframeb]hWnAqFyaQ5s[/iframeb]

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Cocaine Cowboys Reloaded

Cocaine Cowboys Reloaded

[YOUTUBEIF]u4vcQxPgwzo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Set in 1991 on the inner-city streets of Oakland, California, cocaine dealer Charles Cosby has his life changed forever when he writes a fan letter to the "Cocaine Godmother" Griselda Blanco, who is serving time at a nearby federal prison. Six months later, Cosby is a multi-millionaire, Blanco's lover, and the head of her $40 million a year cocaine business. Also known as "The Black Widow" for her propensity to permanently dispose of her men when she's done with them, Blanco will stop at nothing to ensure that Charles is faithful to her. Cosby soon learns that he's in way over his head.

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3845960/

RMS

:smoweed:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
'The death of Stalin'

Political satire/black comedy about the death of an evil man and what happened afterwards.
Well written funny movie with a great cast. And it's historically accurate for the most part, too. Steve Buscemi in the lead role as Nikita Khrushchev.

I'd give it two thumbs up :yes::yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9eAshaPvYw

White Beard

This one completely blind sided me. Never heard about it until last fall.
I was wondering "wtf is this about? for half the movie. Then it all came together. Well done.

Cloud Atlas (Wachowski Bros.)
[iframeb]hWnAqFyaQ5s[/iframeb]

Pretty amazing, tho hard to follow the first time (or two)...THE film that convinced me Tom Hanks can act....

Speaking of Toms that may be able to act, watched Edge of Tomorrow the other night (2nd viewing)...may be the best thing Cruise has done. Better than average SF, much better. Could have done without the smirky final scene.

Latest posts

Latest posts