What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mount Zion 2017

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I had a red congo x panama red that was 100% immune to PM. I may have a green crack x stardawg just as immune, needs more testing.

MountZionCollec

Hi MZ, is your MR Panama from CBG or Ace, is IT the 3 way Panamean or cross with Colombian ?

Thks mate, ALL the best.

Mine are from Cannabiogen and that is where the future seeds will be from. I'm fairly positive that the 3 way Panama combo from CBG is an F6 and the one from Ace I believe has been taken all the way to F9. CBG consistently provide healthy plants and great growth I will be buying basically there ENTIRE catalog over the next 3 years. Males will be kept when available of my favorite lines and they will be preserved.

MountZionCollec

I had a red congo x panama red that was 100% immune to PM. I may have a green crack x stardawg just as immune, needs more testing.

Very nice! Did u get some seeds (from who?) or cuttings? Grown in a personal or commercial setting? Outdoors/in/greenhouse? Do u spray any preventative sprays or nothing?

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
The red congo was given to me by Reeferman, and the male panama red was from him too. The cross I made was immune in a personal grow setting, over a period of a year, even leaning on plants with obvious PM, it never got it. I used it as a barrier plant :D No spraying of anything, it was just immune.

Dog Star

Veteran
Yes I had 4 females. 2 of them are some of my favorite night smokes, terpene rich effect on the THC so enjoyable on the body!

Thanx for info,

so they already finished outdoor flowering,great to know..

are they mold resistant and what kind of smells you get from those 2 Ancestral Skunks??

Do you have pics of them in flowering??

Kind regards man

MountZionCollec

Thanx for info,

so they already finished outdoor flowering,great to know..

are they mold resistant and what kind of smells you get from those 2 Ancestral Skunks??

Do you have pics of them in flowering??

Kind regards man

ill post some pics. the smell is not complex on my favorite smokes. they seem mostly Myrcene dominant, its a unique sweet smell that is fairly deep and pungent, a tad bit musky maybe. My least favorite had the most complex smell, it was more pine citrus sort of odd smell the effect was just mediocre.

The males were heavily in flowering in early August so i could not keep any of them. All of the females are harvest now, they were done end of September. None had any budrot, and some of the flower shapes seems some would be good for not getting bud rot. THey ALL had powdery mildew, my favorite 2 mothers would develop it in the greenhouse. My 2nd to least favorite mother was tolerant but her bud shape was AWFUL, looked like a damn pure sativa almost but finished end of September. One mother had HUGE thick fat nugs, it was the slowest growing and branching. another had small to medium sized rock hard buds. Another had medium sized sativa looking buds. and my least favorite medium sized well formed buds that were extremely light.,

MountZionCollec

I think these were the latest pics of ancestral skunk that I took. My favorite is the really short one in the left in the last picture. my least favorite is the one on the right in the last pic. my 2nd favorite mother is the first picture, and the one on the right in the 2nd pic. THe sativa shaped very light and airy pheno is the 3rd picture.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx MountZion,

glad you haved sucessfull season no matter on PM,

have also 400 Ancestral Skunks so i diggin info around before i start to sprout them,
also if they are mold resistant maybe some of them will sunbathing outdoor next
year...

All the best there,appreciate info a lot

MountZionCollec

Cultivators choice skunkmans Haze 5*(Original Haze*skunk #1) sold through breeders retail. My favorite mother is the last 2 pictures, I have another 2 mothers I am trying to root out. terpene profiles are all over the place all types of haze smells, with some having more sweet skunk in the smell.

MountZionCollec

Cultivators choice Skunkman

(Mexican*Original Haze)*(Original Haze*Skunk #1).

in each pack there is one early flowering ready last week of October with very nice buds for such a haze. Smells remind me a lot of Cannabiogens Punto Rosa. A few different terpene profiles, but they are mostly a unique citrus incense haze smell.

MountZionCollec

First two pictures is Cannabiogen Destroyer, best female out of 19 thats my mother.

Last two are my cannabiogen Panama Mother #1, she is better for flowers and has a more clear up energetic effect.