What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mount Zion 2017

MountZionCollec

Putting in offer this week.

Found out another group is trying to find a way of financing to put in offer.

Potentially mite get a bidding war, o goody, or maybe the seller just said that to influence the offer they know we are about to give.

ronbo51

Veteran
I would withdraw that offer immediately, unless you just want to own a nice piece of land. You will not get a cultivators license. You will not be allowed to sell to dispensaries. The fix is in and small time unconnected growers ain't getting squat. And once the "legal" weed" system is up and running your "illegal" weed will be sniffed out and snuffed out with the full vindictive weight of the state against you. Sorry. I really do wish you the best, but I would retreat and wait.

MountZionCollec

I would withdraw that offer immediately, unless you just want to own a nice piece of land. You will not get a cultivators license. You will not be allowed to sell to dispensaries. The fix is in and small time unconnected growers ain't getting squat. And once the "legal" weed" system is up and running your "illegal" weed will be sniffed out and snuffed out with the full vindictive weight of the state against you. Sorry. I really do wish you the best, but I would retreat and wait.

No need to withdraw the offer because I am sending it over to them today. I do appreciate the advice, but I follow my own gut over the opinions of another. When I see a wave approaching, I do not retreat. I have been watching this wave closely since I moved from Chicago/Indiana to Calaveras 4 years ago. I have been approaching this wave for even longer..I am ready to dive in.

One of my contingencies in my offer is that I will receive county approval to go ahead with my grow prior to the sale being finalized. If I fail to get my local license the sale wont go through.

The state has made it fairly clear that they will give a license to anyone who can get a local license while still being able to operate under all the state rules. I'm confident my team and I can operate under the proposed rules, permit fees and taxes all the while still being able to offer a product at an affordable price.

Why wont I be allowed to sell to dispensaries? One of the owners will lead on sales. The state is allowing cultivators to arrange sales with storefronts, but then they need to be transported and tested and taxed by a distributor. If we have our local and state licenses, why couldnt I use one of the permitted distributors next year?

What is a "connected grower"? I think what most retailer want is a well branded product that is consistent, stinky, clean and well priced. What Manufactures want is a product free of pesticide residue, low in price, and high in oil. Whats connected to a smart business man? If people choose "connection" over profitability then they wont last long as its going to be very difficult to compete on the demands of price, quality, and consistency.

Small growers will need to sell through anothers brand name itll be too hard for small operations to compete in a branded market. We will be creating our own brand and we will be providing an opportunity for small growers to have their product branded and sold by our sales team. Small growers will also need to join together on the cultivation infrastructure. Their will need to be multiple small grows on a parcel sharing the land and infrastructure that they can to make their operations more efficient.

I am going to be paying close to $20,000 in legal services so I can ASSURE you that we will be legal under state law. And we wont be so big as to attract attention from the Feds, especially since we will only be doing medical which their are still rules limiting the funds they can spend to prosecute state regulated medical cannabis industry people.

Our 4 person board is stacked with diverse talent, we are ready to compete regardless of how big they allow farms to get, because as they allow bigger around the state they will allow bigger here. At $500 a pound for someone who has paid off their land costs can earn a profit of $175,000 off of each 22,000 square feet in profit with the current state regulations, fees and taxes.

Last edited:

MountZionCollec

"Indeed, the 200 or so farmers in good standing with the county’s cannabis urgency ordinance approved nearly two years ago can obtain state licenses under the rules, yet those licenses can be revoked if the county passes policy that downsizes or prohibits the industry, said Alex Traverso, chief of communications with the Bureau of Cannabis Control."
https://www.calaverasenterprise.com/news/article_aa915f1c-f19f-11e7-a8c4-0b134f6c0c2a.html

The vote on the 10th is for 5 years of guaranteed cultivation under the next permanent ordinance.

I'm not applying for a state license until I move my property no point to do it before.

Also lots of lawsuits coming, the people who are starting the lawsuit have said they believe the county will settle by the end of the month. Same lawyer that helped harborside with IRs is confident the county prematurely taxed cultivators with measure C before state regulations came on board which they claim was in the wording of measure C or with the state laws. Not sure but we'll see. CCA doesn't want them to do the lawsuit, it's some out of town growers and they could require all 7-14 million returned to farmers. Could bankrupt county

zif

Veteran
Just curious if you have a favorite among Sam’s haze crosses?

Good luck on the offer!

MountZionCollec

Just curious if you have a favorite among Sam’s haze crosses?

Good luck on the offer!

Edit-I read wrong and gave u my favorite skunkman cross. My favorite haze? I am diving into the F1Ohaze*skunk #1 I think that's where some real winners lie.

Haze 5 is good breeding material for early haze with decent buds, Mexican cross is great breeding material as well but later fluffier smaller bids more Columbian in smell.

Hands down sleeskunk. 1 in 15 females is exceptional in all categories. Very Terpene rich smell, potent unique effect perfect blend of body numbing stone and energetic up high. Clean affect can smoke all day easy. Most resistant to mildew and to mold. Vigourous and keeps stretching and growing late potential to get fairly big. High yielding great branchiness. Strong stems and branches. Oily flowers.

Some are too fox tailing, some too fluffy with not ideal enough bud structure or density. Some with only mediocre unimpressive smell and smoke potency.

But like I said, 1 in 15 are exceptional worthy of mothers. 1 in 35 mothers exceptional in all categories++ also have an above and beyond the 1/15 Terpene profile that is super loud mix of citrus -fruity-fermentation olives-funky skunk, while the 1/15 are more equal blend on the citrus fruity fermentation versus funky Skunk

zif

Veteran
I was getting the sense you liked that sleestack cross just a little bit. =)

Thanks for the notes on the hazes, too!

ronbo51

Veteran
Offer finalized this morning. Will be going in on Afte the vote next week in the 10th

Congrats. Good luck. I didn't mean to interject your deal with negativity. I hope someday i can grow just one plant in the yard without going to jail. You've got the dream by the balls. Way to go.

MountZionCollec

This is my present strain Plan

6' spacing will allow me somewhere between 580-600 plants per 22,000 square feet.

I will plant about 1000 regular seeds and about 200 Fem Seeds. Then I will replace the ~500 males with Cuttings from wonderland nursery.

Breeders 2018
Sam the skunkman cultivators choice
Chimera
Cannacopia
Rebel Grown (lots from them)
South Fork seeds
Seedism

Early Harvest September 24 through October 5th

-Clone Only Royal Kush (humboldt Purple Kush*Sour Diesel*HIghland Afghani) Clone only available from Wonderland nursery, Bred by Emerald mountain seeds

-King Kush (Pot of Gold*Hindu Kush original 1990s mother): Sam the Skunkman /Seedism?

-POG+ (Hindu Kush*skunk #1) Seedism

-Schnazzleberry #4 (The Dom*Blockhead): Chimera

-BC Roadkill (Road Kill Skunk*Deep Chunk from Tom Hill) -Cannacopia

-Hash Fruit (Sandstorm*Bubba Kush): Cannabiogen

-Clone Only Green Candy/crack wonderland nursery

-Rhino Skunk (White Rhino*Skunk #1): Sam the Skunkman

Mid Harvest Between October 5th & October 14th

-Widow SKunk (White Widow*Skunk #1): Sam the Skunkman

-Panama DC (Panama*Deep Chunk): Cannabiogen

-Double OG Chem (OG Chemdog x Double OG Sour) Rebel grown
-Lemon Sugar Kush (Lemon Larry OG X (Double OG Sour X Starfighter) (IX): Rebel Grown
-Golden Grams (5gs Yellow * OG Sour F3) Rebel Grown
-rebel sour 2.0 (East Coast Sour Diesel X Double Sour OG): Rebel Grow
-Headband OG Sour (Headband X (Headband X OG Sour)) rebel grown
-Sour OG CHem (East Coast Sour Diesel X (SFV OG x Chemdog)) Rebel Grown

Late Harvest after October 14th

-Clone only Blue Dream wonderland nursery
-Clone Only Sour Diesel wonderland nursery

-South Fork Kush (SFV OG*Chemdawg bc3) South Fork seeds
-Maxiumus (West Coast dawg*Chemdawg) South fork seeds
-Dawgs Groomer ((Jacks cleaner*OG kush)*Chemdawg bc3) South fork seeds

-OG Chemdawg BX2 (OG Chemdog X (OG X Chemdog) X [Sour Diesel X (OG X Chemdog F2)] Rebel Grown
-OG Chemdawg BX2.2 (OG Chemdog X (OG Chemdog x (5G’s Yellow x OG Chemdog ix1) Rebel grown
-Rebel Sour (East Coast Sour Diesel X [ECSD X (Double OG Sour X Starfighter)] Rebel Grown
-Sour Gold (Double OG Sour*Golden Grams): Rebel Grown
-Headband OG Sour (Headband X (Headband X OG Sour)) Rebel Grown
-Double OG Sour Diesel (Sour Diesel X (Double OG Sour x Starfighter) F2) Rebel Grown

-SleeSkunk F1 (Sleestack*Skunk #1): Sam the Skunkman used his best male in 20,000 plants in all of his Skunk #1 crosses on this list. This skunk #1 is considered by many to be the best bred cannabis plant in history.

-Original Haze*Skunk #1 F1: Sam the Skunkman
-Leshaze (Lesotho African*Skunk Haze): Cannabiogen
--Caribe (1985 Jamaica*(Jamaica*Northern Lights #5*Haze): Cannabiogen
-Panama F6 (3 way cross of Panama Lines): Cannabiogen

Super Sativas and other Heirlooms being preserved for future breeding, but not being used for production
-(Mexican*Original Haze)*(Original Haze*Skunk #1) Sam the Skunkman
-Haze #5*(Original Haze*Skunk #1): Sam the Skunkman
-Thai*Original Haze*Skunk #1: Sam the Skunkman
-Destroyer (Thai*Highland Columbian*Highland Mexican) Cannabiogen Kaiki
-Nepal Jam (Nepal hash plant* 1985 Jamaican Sativa) Cannabiogen
-Sandstorm (Purple Pakistani hash plant*Moroccan Hash plant) Cannabiogen

EDIT: Elvis (AK47*Skunk #1) and The gaffa (afghani*skunk #1) from seedism will also be tested in small numbers.

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
that's a major move away from the old school to the sours and OG's, what's up and why no cookies?

you know you'll need a state license to buy more than 6 clones a day from wonderland when these new regs are in effect?

Kevin breaking it down
[YOUTUBEIF]t2hFWSI_ZCk[/YOUTUBEIF]

MountZionCollec

that's a major move away from the old school to the sours and OG's, what's up and why no cookies?

you know you'll need a state license to buy more than 6 clones a day from wonderland when these new regs are in effect?

Kevin breaking it down
[YOUTUBEIF]t2hFWSI_ZCk[/YOUTUBEIF]

Yes it is a major move. We will now be investing ~50% of our seed money next year and in the future on "old school" genetics and ~50% on new hybrids. Now that Their are 4 owners instead of 2, and now that we will be having a substantial sized cannabis mortgage loan plus ~$650K from investors plus growing 1/2-1 acre I need to bring in more flavors that the market is currently looking for to ensure we are able to sell everything for an acceptable price.

I mixed strains in the past, but now with all the lab testing making sure batches are consistent we will be keeping everything separate by plant for the seed grown.

We are going to have a substantial amount of males so I will need to replace them with cuttings in Mid to late June and its unclear whether my 900 square foot greenhouse will be built in time for us to do our own cuttings. We will have our state license by that time so shouldnt have any trouble buying 500 cuttings from wonderland.

MountZionCollec

Are you running the fem or regular seeds of panama x dc?

Im going to be running about 50 fem and 30 regular. I need to reread the thread on Panama DC, but from how I understood it the Feminized version is less worked then the regular version. how i thought it was is the Fem version is an F2 or F3 and the Regular version is the Fem version backcrossed to the original DC male? How i remember was the fem version was supposed to be better in all categories unless someone was looking for males or looking for a more DC influence.

Do you know anything about the Panama DC? Am i wrong on the difference between the two versions?

Limeygreen

Veteran
Panama D.C. is available at the moment as only fem
Its an F3 combinig 2 of best visible resin individuals in our stock creating a quick 50/50 sativa-indica hybrid of very nice performance
Incense, citric, earthy aromas. It finishes between 8 to 9-10 weeks
Sure its a potent stuff and still a lovely hashplant
best luck
kaiki

That was the best I had found, where the panama was pollinated by Deep Chunk for regular version from what I recall so there is some difference yes, I am curious on this variety so I was wanting to see what you are growing and the results. Looks like it should be a great selection.

MountZionCollec

Panama D.C. is available at the moment as only fem
Its an F3 combinig 2 of best visible resin individuals in our stock creating a quick 50/50 sativa-indica hybrid of very nice performance
Incense, citric, earthy aromas. It finishes between 8 to 9-10 weeks
Sure its a potent stuff and still a lovely hashplant
best luck
kaiki

That was the best I had found, where the panama was pollinated by Deep Chunk for regular version from what I recall so there is some difference yes, I am curious on this variety so I was wanting to see what you are growing and the results. Looks like it should be a great selection.

The Panama DC is available in regular form, Cannabiogens website has it for sale right now still. I am very excited about it, there isnt a whole lot of grow reports or information on it so it is a bit of a risk, but it has extremely high potential with both parents be legendary resin producers with unique and stinky terpene profiles.

MountZionCollec

pure Limonine (D&L) ?
pure Linalool ????
pure Myrcene ?? BC roadkill...Royal kush
pure Pinene A & B ?
Terpinol
guiaoi
nerolido
Alpha Bisabolol
Terpineol
Terpinolene
Gamma-Terpinene

Myrcene Pinene Schnazzleberry 4, Hash fruit White Rhino, White widow
Myrcene Pinene BC Roadkill...Royal Kush POG+....King Kush

OG Hybrids mix of terpene profiles Sour og chem...dbl og Chem Golden grams..lemon sugar kush
OG Hybrids mix of terpene profiles sour gold...Double sour og dbl og sour kush
OG Hybrids mix of terpene profiles OG Chem..OG Chem 2.2 Headbad OG sour

Haze Terpenes: Alpha Bisabolol, terpineol, Terpinolene, Gamma-terpinene.

Limonine Haze terpes Pinene Panama
Limonine Haze terps Destroyer...Panama
Limoninee Haze terps Myrcene pinene .Panama DC...Sour Diesal Caribe.......Sleeskunk
Haze terps Pinene Myrcene Leshaze........Blue dream
Gas/Chemdawg South fork kush....maximus Dawgs groomer
Sour Diesal rebel sour....rebel sour 2.0 dbl og sour diesal
Limonine Myrcene Sleeskunk....Panama dc
Limoninee Myrcene Pinene Sleeskunk......Panama DC Green Candy
Limonine Haze terps myrcene sleeskunk.....Panama DC Caribe...Haze skunk F1
Haze terps- Myrcene Haze skunk F1, Haze 5

starting to layout all the potential terpene combinations and which strains could fall into which category to eventually have strains of every potential terpene combo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts