What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mothers - What You Got thread!

T

The Kraken

My list is nill at the moment Kraken, but thanks, it was a good list!

What happened man, did the police take them all?

Also, I see a few people have found my post helpful, I can't seem to find a "Thanks" button for their posts.

zamzia

Veteran
You need to get your post count up before some functions are available, including private messaging.

I've got a grassing ex, that is happy to do nearly all the illegal drugs under the sun, but also happy to tell tales about my herb. Had to dump everything which was a sad day, but better than being behind bars. Hopefully back to it very soon.

Blazeee

Veteran
Afternoon guys,

I currently have a few strains:

Exo cheese (99.99% sure)
Brightside cheese (not fully sure)
Fruity Chronic Juice
Wappa
Agent Orange (Sonics cut)
Kalischnapple (Sonics cut)(Tropicanna cut)
Shishkaberry (Strawberry cut)
Gorilla Glue (#4)
Stardawg (Illuminati cut)
Purple Stardawg
Jaffa Caked Cookies
M.O.A.B (Mother of all Berries)
Grapefruit Diesel

All but a few of the above, are currently rooting in my prop, so I could lose 1 or 2 from the list.

I put this list in the wrong thread just now. Sorry chaps.

Very impressive collection you've got there kraken, as zamzia said I think you can like posts or edit them once you hit 25 post count, private messages once you hit 50 posts.

Shame to hear about that zam, hopefully your able to find a new spot far away from her and start back up again.

:tiphat:

T

The Kraken

You need to get your post count up before some functions are available, including private messaging.

I've got a grassing ex, that is happy to do nearly all the illegal drugs under the sun, but also happy to tell tales about my herb. Had to dump everything which was a sad day, but better than being behind bars. Hopefully back to it very soon.

Hey zamzia, thanks for the information man. yeah at least you avoided the dreaded knock with the big red key. Hopefully you can be back at it soon dude.

Very impressive collection you've got there kraken, as zamzia said I think you can like posts or edit them once you hit 25 post count, private messages once you hit 50 posts.

Shame to hear about that zam, hopefully your able to find a new spot far away from her and start back up again.

:tiphat:

Nice one Blazeee, I joined up a few years back, but got a bit side tracked by another forum. Hopefully wont take long to get the post count up.

Cheers again guys.

T

The Kraken

Just thought I'd add to the above list:

Grandaddy Purps
Cookies Kush
PKSB x Sour Tangie
Cindy 99
Incredible Bulk
Space Monkey

Got a few more cookie crosses coming soon too. I think I'm going to need a new tent.

T

The Kraken

2rf7oyo.jpg

Here's one side of my tent with a selection of soon to be mums.

T

The Kraken

The strains are:

Shishkaberry (Strawberry Cut)
Gorilla Glue#4
Mother of all Berries
Stardawg (Illuminati Cut)
Purple Stardawg
Jaffa Caked Cookies
Grapefruit Diesel

T

The Kraken

Morning zamzia, I'll be taking cuts once the new cuts I got are rooted. I'll grow them all out to take cuts from, then flower what's left. I plan to keep the fresh mums in small pots under a CFL.

mack 10

Veteran
hey kraken, did you have any luck with the GDP?
it has such a great flavour, I love it.
very much needs spreading across the UK.

yts farmer

Veteran
G13 x ecsd v3 head seeds
Kushberry x skunk dna gen
Berryjuana x cannalope haze dna gen

Im cheating because those above are going to be potted up in their final pots and flowered off, so hopefully i can find something with a bit of poke to keep around.

Got 6 g13 and 3 each of the other's to try and find a keeper, fingers crossed.

Peace.

T

The Kraken

hey kraken, did you have any luck with the GDP?
it has such a great flavour, I love it.
very much needs spreading across the UK.

Hey mack 10, Yeah, it rooted & is currently in the flower tent, I have taken some clips to carry it on, just hoping they root too.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
strawberry sour diesel
blues/livers
somas amnesia
tabgie ghost train haze
orange hill
cookies and cream

Snydgrow

How's it going everyone just came across the U.K section already seen a few old names from cannetics days anyway here is what I have atm.

GG4
Skywalker og
Cornbread og don't know much on this cut.
Karmas Headstash
Blues x Casey jones

Cheers

Snydgrow

yts farmer

Veteran
How's it going everyone just came across the U.K section already seen a few old names from cannetics days anyway here is what I have atm.

GG4
Skywalker og
Cornbread og don't know much on this cut.
Karmas Headstash
Blues x Casey jones

Cheers

Snydgrow

Nice stable you got there, has gg4 made it to the emerald isle?

Peace.

T

The Kraken

My list as it stands today:

Jaffa Glue Pie
Shishkaberry(Strawberry cut)
Grapefruit Diesel
Purple Stardawg
Brightside Cheese???
Illuminati Stardawg
Cookies Kush
Jaffa Caked Cookies