What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mothers - What You Got thread!

Snydgrow

My list as it stands today:

Jaffa Glue Pie
Shishkaberry(Strawberry cut)
Grapefruit Diesel
Purple Stardawg
Brightside Cheese???
Illuminati Stardawg
Cookies Kush
Jaffa Caked Cookies
Gorilla Glue#4
Cindy 99
Blue Dream
Wappa
Fruity Chronic Juice
Agent Orange(Sonics Cut)
Kalischnapple(Sonics Cut)
Kalimans/Rocksters Cheese(#1 pheno)
Grand Daddy Purple
Exodus Cheese
Super Orange Glue x2 Phenos
Strawberry Banana
Banana Crack
Space Monkey
Buckeye Purple
Psychosis Cheese
PKSB x Sour Tangie
MK Ultra
Amnesia Lemon

I think that's it for now.

That's some list you have there mate what's your favourite out of the lot? You got any journals of some of these in flower would love to see.

Snydgrow

Snydgrow

Just got me a knightsbridge og! Only thing thats not a variation of cheese from ma guy

This ladysativa genetics I ran the odv3 cut was very nice stuff also yield wasn't to bad very flimsy stems tho I was looking at the Knightsbridge og have you flowered her yet any info on it :)

Cheers

Snydgrow

B

bigganjabud

This ladysativa genetics I ran the odv3 cut was very nice stuff also yield wasn't to bad very flimsy stems tho I was looking at the Knightsbridge og have you flowered her yet any info on it :)

Cheers

Snydgrow

Couple weeks ago when I was living in London people were charging £310 for an Oz of that odv3

Meh

I ain't got a mum at the min but selectiin starts soon

T

The Kraken

That's some list you have there mate what's your favourite out of the lot? You got any journals of some of these in flower would love to see.

Snydgrow

Hey Snydgrow, I have 15 of them in flower right now.

picture.php

picture.php

T

The Kraken

Snydgrow

Out of the whole list, I've only flowered the Agent Orange

hazefreak

Cheers

Snydgrow

Not had the pleasure of starting her yet, had couple of the end product waa very nice.

I believe knightbridge is nycd x og kush bx1

LSG seem to be pumping out some nice gear, repping the uk in a good way! I dont know about paying 300+ a oz tho jheeze.

T

The Kraken

You better get a move on then kraken, that list if yours has been steadily growing recently lol.

Are you going for HEMPEROR title of who can have the most mothers:biggrin:

Peace.

LOL, Got 6 more to add to the list on Friday.

Gelato 33
Dolato x2 Phenos
Velvet Cookies
Alien Cookies S1 Predator Cut
Chocolate chunk
Jaffa Glue Pie Breeder pheno

I'm glad I keep them in Solo cups under a 125w cfl

hazefreak

Gelato 33
Dolato x2 Phenos
Velvet Cookies
Chocolate chunk

Wow youve got a big selection all same source?

yts farmer

Veteran

Gelato 33
Dolato x2 Phenos
Velvet Cookies
Chocolate chunk

The Kraken is just showing off now:pimp3: lol.

I know you only just got it, but when you looking to flower of some gelato 33?

I would like to know whtat all the fuss is about.

when i heard about it a while back heard people paying 25 quid a gram and it's this and that, done a search on icmag and there was very little info on it and haven't even seen a pic of it.:tiphat:

Peace.

Snydgrow

Couple weeks ago when I was living in London people were charging £310 for an Oz of that odv3

Meh

I ain't got a mum at the min but selectiin starts soon

Yea crazy prices see now days the In thing is having them packed in tins with labels etc from all the Cali import people just copying them I suppose it's like anything is it's worth w.e someone is willing to pay aye.

hazefreak

when i heard about it a whilbe back heard people paying 25 quid a gram and it's this and that, done a search on icmag and there was very little info on it and haven't even seen a pic of it.:tiphat:

Peace.

Alot of hype on insta its nice but had better uk grown.

Would love to give the old girl ago rather than import :comfort:

Snydgrow

Out of the whole list, I've only flowered the Agent Orange

How do you keep your mothers id like to run the Jaffa and grapefruit diesel as I seen this have the yield aswell. Your knitesbridge og looks like it's of to a good start how far In are they? Are these all from seed or clone? My odv3 was very diesel leaning was meant to be jahs cut had a nice orange tinge smell once dry but for me wouldn't run again due to flimsy stems even with support stems was just bending over never seen this before.

I've got one gg4 rooted and one Skywalker og the snips that where sent wasn't the best but glad I got one of each :D

Any one know any info on the Skywalker og was told it was DNAs cut.

Snydgrow

yts farmer

Veteran
I've got one gg4 rooted and one Skywalker og the snips that where sent wasn't the best but glad I got one of each :D

Snydgrow

Don't know anything about skywalker og but was wondering if it's got dutch passions strain skywalker in the mix.

About 10-12 years ago i was so close to pulling the trigger and getting the skywalker which was a mazar x blueberry if i remember but there wasn't much info on them and the info that was about was mostly negative so i gave it a swerve.

When you say it's dna's "cut" do you mean it's directly from dna genetics and is their chosen pheno of skywalker og or was it a selection from seed, either way with the few dna strains I've ran was left very happy as was fire in those packs .

Peace.

T

The Kraken

when i heard about it a while back heard people paying 25 quid a gram and it's this and that, done a search on icmag and there was very little info on it and haven't even seen a pic of it.:tiphat:

Peace.

Hey yts farmer, I'll be getting it Friday. Will need to be vegged for a while, but will most likely be after this current flowering run.

I may just veg it for a month & stick it in to see what it's like & to check if it's worth the run in the RDWC setup.

T

The Kraken

How do you keep your mothers id like to run the Jaffa and grapefruit diesel as I seen this have the yield aswell. Your knitesbridge og looks like it's of to a good start how far In are they? Are these all from seed or clone? My odv3 was very diesel leaning was meant to be jahs cut had a nice orange tinge smell once dry but for me wouldn't run again due to flimsy stems even with support stems was just bending over never seen this before.

Snydgrow

Hey Snydgrow, my mums are currently in Solo cups. I don't have the Knightsbridge bro. The Agent Orange I did was Sonics cut, great pheno. Banging orange smell all through the grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts