What's new

Mothers - What You Got thread!

B

birdman_

Hey Techo boy.. When ya get to 50 posts and ya have been here a week You can Send Private msg's m8 ..
Other Features before then too.. Search the Forums Page for Administrative Info

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

Yes the g clone I got recently turned out to be a garbage cheese cross. The original absolutely stank and crushed your brain.

You smoked a lot of it in the past then. @ sianan, i wouldnt bother mate, and if the same guy we know offers you the exo cut, tell him that was a decent fake but no cigar too lol, some ppl,s eh.

theherbalizor

Veteran
You smoked a lot of it in the past then. @ sianan, i wouldnt bother mate, and if the same guy we know offers you the exo cut, tell him that was a decent fake but no cigar too lol, some ppl,s eh.

Yes mate... Was super lucky to grab the it years ago from stuppa along with a shit load of nugs. He also had an amazing ak cut from the brum area also. Again silly potent.

B

birdman_

in S.A they Do that already! Nuts ...Called Nyopae (or Something) .Weed and Heroin mixed i mean.I think doin that is Crazy (Especially if your a Grower) the weed Might Easily become the 'Heroin'- like. = So if ya Liked this nyopae crap You 'Might' say "urghh? i wish iye had some H to put in...!"

B

birdman_

whats Anti retro Virals Mean mate? ... LOL ........('messed about at school:D)

Smoking Cheese n chong ............' waSTED!

Blazeee

Veteran
Cheese
Super Lemon Haze
Stardawg
Wifi ( my mate found from seed)
Granola funk - Orange pheno i found myself

yts farmer

Veteran
None at the moment, just waiting for the green crack i passed around to a few buddies to make its way back to me.

Bumped into a friend i aint seen in a while last week and he was waiting on some cuts of psycho cindy and said he would let me have a couple when they turn up.

In the meantime im hunting through some og chem, og chem cookies, ecsd cookies(fem )and sssdh(fem) for some new flavours.

Peace.

Blazeee

Veteran
None at the moment, just waiting for the green crack i passed around to a few buddies to make its way back to me.

Bumped into a friend i aint seen in a while last week and he was waiting on some cuts of psycho cindy and said he would let me have a couple when they turn up.

In the meantime im hunting through some og chem, og chem cookies, ecsd cookies(fem )and sssdh(fem) for some new flavours.

Peace.

OG Chem was a great line to grow out, i grew a pack of the old version a few years ago, every plant grew uniform and all looked the same except for this one that put out single bladed leaves the whole way through flower and smelt like pure lemon funk. The others had an extremely strong chemmy smell. Along side the cheese, og chem is some of the stinkiest weed i have grown out.

Unfortunately no cuts were kept from back then, but i would love to grow og chem again in the future.

How are the og chem cookies looking?

I think The Pheonix and Highburyway have both grown out the og chem x gdp x gsc and they both found plants that looked amazing.

:tiphat:

yts farmer

Veteran
OG Chem was a great line to grow out, i grew a pack of the old version a few years ago, every plant grew uniform and all looked the same except for this one that put out single bladed leaves the whole way through flower and smelt like pure lemon funk. The others had an extremely strong chemmy smell. Along side the cheese, og chem is some of the stinkiest weed i have grown out.

Unfortunately no cuts were kept from back then, but i would love to grow og chem again in the future.

How are the og chem cookies looking?

I think The Pheonix and Highburyway have both grown out the og chem x gdp x gsc and they both found plants that looked amazing.

:tiphat:

Hey thanks for the reply blazeee,

Unluckily for me the csg seeds have only just gone down the last couple of days so I'm a long way off in seeing what any of this gear will turn our like.

But checked out loads of threads on connasoiur stuff and looks like there's some gems to be had in their crosses so I'm very hopefull of getting a stellar pheno from the 30 beans I dropped. So far I'm 25/30 are above ground so far, hope the other 5 follow suit soon.

Peace.

Attachments

• 20161022_113508.jpg
    20161022_113508.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 12

Katrak

Hey thanks for the reply blazeee,

Unluckily for me the csg seeds have only just gone down the last couple of days so I'm a long way off in seeing what any of this gear will turn our like.

But checked out loads of threads on connasoiur stuff and looks like there's some gems to be had in their crosses so I'm very hopefull of getting a stellar pheno from the 30 beans I dropped. So far I'm 25/30 are above ground so far, hope the other 5 follow suit soon.

Peace.

Nice yts some Kush ,WW, seedlings and them mum's