What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2017

HazyBulldog

^^^^ post a soil analysis for thefinished product. I need soil asap.

I posted the soil mix before amending. It gets delivered on Monday, I plan to put a fair amount of water through it before I test it again. I am betting this soil comes out great, better than anything else I can find.

Even I plan no mo blue dream. I will always remember her with love in my heart. But the bitch got old and I had to go with something younger and sexier

Sounds like me a couple years ago...... Same with your thoughts on AEA now......... Maybe I just killed my microbes though........... Or maybe I was years ahead......... Who knows right?

The Aea concept is good it's just certain internal issues ruin their potential ...

ALL those bottling issues were because John kind of fucked over his bottling plant manager , and the guy quit... Marvin never messed up... after he left ... nothing but problems

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
my plants did great last year with AEA stuff

Hazy, i'm definitely interested in some of that soil...

jidoka

I posted the soil mix before amending. It gets delivered on Monday, I plan to put a fair amount of water through it before I test it again. I am betting this soil comes out great, better than anything else I can find.

Sounds like me a couple years ago...... Same with your thoughts on AEA now......... Maybe I just killed my microbes though........... Or maybe I was years ahead......... Who knows right?

I don't regret running her last year. I sold out quicker last year than ever. The CO market is not as mature or sophisticated as Cali yet So that is apples to oranges. In fact blue dream is still run all over CO

HazyBulldog

I will call Motherloade Hydro today and let them know some of you guys are looking for the "bulldog" Liberty mix. I will also test some of the material strait out of the bag. That way we can all get an idea what we are working with. I added gypsum, so testing might be a little off. However we will get a pretty darn good idea of what's going on. I will make sure to post it here as well as slowN's thread.

Cat, Jidoka, I was just playing around. I will stop with that nonsense now.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Have you ever considered trying some of GRS gear. He has some varieties that turn into monsters. He has a Blue Dream bx that has OG and Chem added into the mix.

View Image
yah GRS is in my lineup this year, not the blue dream though, although i do have some of those on deck for round two. I sprouted some Double OG Sour this year.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
seeds sprouted!

seeds sprouted!

got a great germination rate on the seeds i made last summer (Ancient OG crosses and f2's). 130 seeds sprouted out of 134 planted.

not quite as good on the seed packs from other people... 52 out of 62. still will have some nice females though.

welcome to the world, little plants!

gVznmaE.jpg

mmwzixD.jpg

WMiccBb.jpg

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Is that the same chick from last year, the girl from Hawaii if i remember correctly? You using t-5's or MH? If fluorescents why hang them so high? Looks like a great start dude

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
yah it's the same lady she's here on the farm now

t5's and a MH. the MH makes up for hanging the t5's so high

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Did you get your rent shit figured out?? Buying??

tryin to buy the property but its taking longer than i expected to move last yrs outdoor so i'm on month-to-month until i make my downpayment. I will be able to afford it but might have to borrow some money to make it through the season. i asked my landlord about a lower downpayment but he declined. fortunately he is letting me take time, although he would need to do a lot of repairs if he wanted to sell the place to somebody else anytime soon.