What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MotherLode Gardens 2017

reppin2c

Veteran
It's like blueberry is back in full force.

Hope you have a great year schrews and let the thread stay near the tracks

Peace

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
been having sales issues myself with the last 25% of harvest. Seems everybody is good on outdoor cannabis still, hoping things open up before the deps start rolling in. You trying to deal with dispensaries? They are a pain in the butt.
my stuff has been moving pretty slowly but i havent really dealt with many dispensaries, just been going through a couple outlets that give me the price i want. If i drop my ticket a few points and network a bit more i'm sure everything would move quicker but i'm not that desperate yet. however it is getting later in the year and storage is an issue here with the hot temps so i dont want to be sitting on things much longer.

Y'all just need to grow og kush
i remember when you said it was all about blue dream. Now i'm sprouting Blue Dream crosses and you're saying to grow OG. ...well there's plenty of OG in my lineup this year but no SFK because i waited too long to buy at emerald cup and y'all sold out.

I think OG is the best but my Dream Lotus was really popular last year and got huge, so i figured try some more BD crosses this year. In fact my most popular strains from 2016 were the Dream Lotus and the South Fork Kush, along with a couple of the nicer AOG phenos

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
e9MpZb5.jpg

gR6cqXy.jpg

kPtcDsQ.jpg

jidoka

Your dog looks a little bit older and a little bit wiser. There is probably a lesson to learn there...but fuck me if I know what it is.

HazyBulldog

i remember when you said it was all about blue dream. Now i'm sprouting Blue Dream crosses and you're saying to grow OG. ...well there's plenty of OG in my lineup this year but no SFK because i waited too long to buy at emerald cup and y'all sold out.

I think OG is the best but my Dream Lotus was really popular last year and got huge, so i figured try some more BD crosses this year. In fact my most popular strains from 2016 were the Dream Lotus and the South Fork Kush, along with a couple of the nicer AOG phenos

I got your back if you need a pack or two. SFK. Somebody told everybody that there would be enough at the cup.......... LIAR! Just playing, good to hear things moved for you Cat.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

Have you ever considered trying some of GRS gear. He has some varieties that turn into monsters. He has a Blue Dream bx that has OG and Chem added into the mix.

picture.php

HazyBulldog

Anyone have soil recommendations? Im west of Yosemite

Motherloade hydro is working a custom mix for me if you want to ask about that. I took their mix and ammended it. I think they are retailing the mix for 140-160 a yard. That is the best I could find in what I assume is the same area you are in. I think you can just ask for the Bulldog Blend. They should know what you are talking about.

Yeah I was saying grow blue dream when there was still time to do it.

You can still do blue dream and do well it's the #1 rec variety in Washington I believe - every one likes to smoke it. Shit even I love it when grown proper.

The market for bulk OD Has gotten way tighter than 2/3 years ago when I was begging u to grow blue dream. You can increase your income by growing OG strictly because you can get 16-18 versus 10-13.

jidoka

Even I plan no mo blue dream. I will always remember her with love in my heart. But the bitch got old and I had to go with something younger and sexier

packerfan79

Veteran
Blue dream just has a bad reputation. Plus most people in California want og, cookies, or glue. It's a Damn shame I had a bomb cut of platinum blue dream that was awesome, but people got tired of it after a few years.

m4n

I got a quote for the empire builder soil through one of their distributors...rough estimate was 3500 delivered for 20 yards