What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MotherLode Gardens 2017

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
pick og or not og. cause one is not og. Once its varified as not then just remove it from the line. in a polite way instead of a being a dick rider and waisting a good strain on a gimmick horse race game.
neither one of them is really OG.

Hazy , SFK for terps, Ancient for yield. although i did get an AOG pheno last year that was really gassy almost like the SFK. i think i gave you some at the cup. my full-season mounds will be mostly AOG this year but i have a lot of South fork seeds i plan to sprout later for variety. i do love those terps

TheOutlawTree

Schrews that SFK you did last year looked like it chunked up nice.... How many pheno's / plants of the SFK did you grow in total? Does it not get super big outside?

I know sky lotus is a beast of an OG strain and can do 15+, so I'm hoping the SFK has some yield potential. I did 5 Angelica's from bodhi last year (hells angels og x 88g13) and they didnt have nearly the yields of skylotus- They stayed short and squat, and had tons of small but dense OG buds, not a very good OG cross in my opinion.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Schrews that SFK you did last year looked like it chunked up nice.... How many pheno's / plants of the SFK did you grow in total? Does it not get super big outside?

I know sky lotus is a beast of an OG strain and can do 15+, so I'm hoping the SFK has some yield potential. I did 5 Angelica's from bodhi last year (hells angels og x 88g13) and they didnt have nearly the yields of skylotus- They stayed short and squat, and had tons of small but dense OG buds, not a very good OG cross in my opinion.

1. i grew 3 SFK's they were all similar structure, huge buds but not as much stretch as the AOG which yield the best for me. actually not far off from the Sky Lotus structure though. i dont have enough experience to say if it "does not get super big outside" but for me it was one of the shorter strains in the garden last year. It makes sense, SFV is not a high-yielding OG cut. Although I have to say, South Fork Kush flew off the shelves. If you want an OG cross that is guaranteed to be what people are looking for, that is probably it.

2. I'm not a fan of bodhi's 88G13HP line. not sure why they are so popular. his Snow Lotus male is magic, and the Appalachia is decent, but the 88G13HP is not in the same league IMO. I'm making this statement after growing the Blueberry Hashplant and Dream Lotus side by side. maybe others have different opinions but the 88G13HP crosses are not for me. I'll stick with Snow Lotus progeny, it's proven high quality and high yield. bodhi's Sunshine Daydream and Wookie males are worth looking into if you want something fresh and not snow-lotus related.

TheOutlawTree

Yah it was like the "angelica" took on the bad characteristics of both parents- It grew short and squat like the 88g13, had tiny OG buds that were bland / didnt have the OG nose or taste it should have, which is probably characteristic of the 88g13...LOL

I'm only doing og, chem, and diesel from here on out. I popped 60 Gas Leak "B", 60 SFK "C", and have dark heart clones for Sour D, and Chem 4 vegging. Still havent finalized a spot, but theres plenty of options, sold my land in placer.... 500$ per plant fines scared me off.

I'm going to be contacting rare earth next week about ordering some pelbon from alabama, but I think I'm going to use the full truck load. I will find out pricing on freight, and theres a chance I would order 2 truckloads in which case there would be more than enough for you, as i wouldnt need more than half of the second truck- ill let you know sometime towards the end of next week

plantingplants

the terps on that grapefruit matrix though. straight leather trench coat, space dust, and.. grapefruit wine cooler.

that medicinal genomics thing is a test developed for labs to use. unless you have a PCR machine laying around...... :D

2. I'm not a fan of bodhi's 88G13HP line. not sure why they are so popular. his Snow Lotus male is magic, and the Appalachia is decent, but the 88G13HP is not in the same league IMO. I'm making this statement after growing the Blueberry Hashplant and Dream Lotus side by side. maybe others have different opinions but the 88G13HP crosses are not for me. I'll stick with Snow Lotus progeny, it's proven high quality and high yield. bodhi's Sunshine Daydream and Wookie males are worth looking into if you want something fresh and not snow-lotus related.

I really liked the Blueberry Hashplant personally. My buyers loved the huge dense buds and the nose. I loved the MASSIVE yield and uh...ya.

I also ran the Sunshine Daydream. It didn't stack on weight until the very end and was really stretchy and weak. But in the end yield was great and had an awesome head stash high. My buyers (who are buying from growers in a three county area) bought my SSDD for personal smoke as well as resale. I took that as a complement to the myself and the genetics.

Im still shopping property. looked at a place today that is turnkey with two hoops and a nice tall greenhouse. Good luck this year Shcrews.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

cheers for the info on the south fork kush , hope you have great season

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
beautiful sunny day on the hill.. did some work in the garden but mostly just chilling outside and enjoying it.

sprouting seeds tonight!

Wolfshadoe

I love this place!!!

You guys never cease to AMAZE me..:comfort:

I'm in total awwww!!..Yall out there living the dream..:woohoo:

I'm still here here in the swamp growing small and many:biggrin:
One of these days I'm coming out there to SEE this first hand before my old ass leaves this place..That SFK sounds like I need to check that out..Subbed and along for the ride this season.
Good luck!! <ws>

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
what r u poppin?

seeds i made:

-AncientOG F2
-Black Lime Reserve x ancientOG
-Space Monkey x ancientOG

others:

-Double OG Sour (Ganja Rebel Seeds)
-Faceoff bx2 (archive seeds)
-Dank Commander (rare dankness)
-Kaya's Dream (South Fork Seeds)
-Sirius x Maximus (South Fork Seeds)
-Blue Dream x (Sour D x Durban) x Chem bx3 (South Fork Seeds)

HazyBulldog

sprouted 196 seeds last night!!!

Yup, this is going to be a fun thread this year. Good for you, best of luck this year. :tiphat:

btw - been having sales issues myself with the last 25% of harvest. Seems everybody is good on outdoor cannabis still, hoping things open up before the deps start rolling in. You trying to deal with dispensaries? They are a pain in the butt.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Yup, this is going to be a fun thread this year. Good for you, best of luck this year. :tiphat:

btw - been having sales issues myself with the last 25% of harvest. Seems everybody is good on outdoor cannabis still, hoping things open up before the deps start rolling in. You trying to deal with dispensaries? They are a pain in the butt.
is it certain strains ? or is the market just flooded ?