What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mostly Ace, Mostly Sativa

Keif Cake

Veteran
Chopping down the Headband x TK tonight, smells is at the peak of where i like it. Dark green vine like diesel, no topping needed for this structure. Gotta leave some of it to reveg, the clones didnt make it. Have had a lot of clone failures this summer, ready for cooler weather to roll through.

20230815_224227.jpg

20230815_223910.jpg
20230815_223856.jpg

Keif Cake

Veteran
Looks like i wound up with a Purple Destroyer Haze with the quicker flowering one. Will be coming down very soon.

Id say the scent is lemon blackberry liquor, it has a similar smell to a Purple Haze Malawi i did a while back, but with a lemon scent added in.
This one has the look and smell of a winner

20230828_232802.jpg
20230828_232758.jpg
20230828_232751.jpg

The other one still not much smell, thinking it will be green haze terp profile. Buds filled out nicely, looking like another month or so on this one

20230828_233442.jpg
20230828_233504.jpg
20230828_233523.jpg

Keif Cake

Veteran
Harvesting the Purple Destroyer Haze tonight, I believe this is the 13th week.

20230912_214844.jpg
20230912_214904.jpg
20230912_214908.jpg

Also added a psychoactive Trichocereus bridgesii cactus to the collection. This one will cut off a few years time for trying Mescaline.

20230912_155745.jpg

Some Trichocereus pachanoi aka San Pedro cacti seedlings. Ordered more psychoactive cactus seeds, a few different hybrids of the best fastest growing ones. I seriously considered Peyote, but the consensus is to go with a Trichocereus variety. There was a fifth cactus selection as it was buy 4 get a 5th one, went with Scopulicola x Bridgesii hybrid as i saw the scops were highly recommended as well. It's always fun expanding your horizons, especially where active plants are concerned.
20230912_220623.jpg

Screenshot_20230912_221352_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Mimosa Hostilis / Tenuiflora, Jurema seedlings
DMT containing plant
These 2 came from 20 seeds, I ordered another 30

20230912_220557.jpg

Keif Cake

Veteran
Harvesting the Purple Destroyer Haze tonight, I believe this is the 13th week.

View attachment 18889481 View attachment 18889480 View attachment 18889479

Also added a psychoactive Trichocereus bridgesii cactus to the collection. This one will cut off a few years time for trying Mescaline.

View attachment 18889482

Some Trichocereus pachanoi aka San Pedro cacti seedlings. Ordered more psychoactive cactus seeds, a few different hybrids of the best fastest growing ones. I seriously considered Peyote, but the consensus is to go with a Trichocereus variety. There was a fifth cactus selection as it was buy 4 get a 5th one, went with Scopulicola x Bridgesii hybrid as i saw the scops were highly recommended as well. It's always fun expanding your horizons, especially where active plants are concerned
View attachment 18889484
View attachment 18889485
Mimosa Hostilis / Tenuiflora, Jurema seedlings
DMT containing plant
These 2 came from 20 seeds, I ordered another 30

View attachment 18889483

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent work on your own crosses @Keif Cake :) wish i could be there to give them a try hehehehe i have the feeling they are all heading to the right direction based on your results and selection of parent plants :yes:

The purple pheno of Destroyer x Oldtimer's Haze looks wonderful, great yield for a indoor tropical pure sativa, this one is leaning more to Destroyer side of the genepool. Her green sister definitely looks like a Green Oldtimer's Haze expression, boosted in yield thanks to hybrid vigor.

The Honduras - Mexican pheno looks very promising, excellent resins for a sativa that is not always remarkable for that trait, hope her terpenes and effects are of your taste and over the average in the line.

San Pedro seedlings are so cute 🥰

Keif Cake

Veteran
Excellent work on your own crosses @Keif Cake :) wish i could be there to give them a try hehehehe i have the feeling they are all heading to the right direction based on your results and selection of parent plants :yes:

The purple pheno of Destroyer x Oldtimer's Haze looks wonderful, great yield for a indoor tropical pure sativa, this one is leaning more to Destroyer side of the genepool. Her green sister definitely looks like a Green Oldtimer's Haze expression, boosted in yield thanks to hybrid vigor.

The Honduras - Mexican pheno looks very promising, excellent resins for a sativa that is not always remarkable for that trait, hope her terpenes and effects are of your taste and over the average in the line.

San Pedro seedlings are so cute 🥰
Gracias! Kind words very much appreciated, and id certainly enjoy hearing your thoughts on trying them. I am very much enjoying the purple pheno, the seeded buds i left out to dry separately and have tried it a few times.
Here it is in the Jar, Incensey lemon, smells wondeful.
20230928_212727.jpg

The Haze pheno i harvested a few nights back, ready to try it in comparison, it doesn't have much fragrance to it, maybe something incensey im picking up.

The Honduras is developing a perfumey scent in the jar, i guess it could be an imitation aromatic woody scent. I'm anxious to give a good try. Certainly lime green.

The San Pedro seedlings are certainly cute, embarking on a many year journey with the cacti.

The Two Thai x Double Chocolate thai, very much liking the look of these, have them in a restricted pot for now so they dont get to crazy.
20230928_201912.jpg
20230928_201915.jpg

The Double Chocolate Thai On a second run.
20230928_202106.jpg
20230928_204447.jpg

The flowering DCT, Old Timers Haze, and the 3rd run of the DCT to catch the OTH pollen.
20230928_204212.jpg

Of the 6 or 7 Rainbow Dragons Fire i have my eye on three. The OTH male needs to.get to dropping pollen so i can dust a few buds of these three.
This one that looks Panama
20230928_202002.jpg

This delicate thin Thai looking one.
20230928_202038.jpg

And this one, not sure what this dark stem, resinous one resembles from the genetics, but it looks the most promising.
20230928_212518.jpg

Keif Cake

Veteran
And because I'm growing weary of everything being a variation of lemon, a few others i have going.

A cross i made, Grand Daddy Purple x Frozen Margy
20230928_202057.jpg

CSI Flight Risk
20230928_202016.jpg

Humboldt Blueberry Muffin
20230928_202020.jpg

I tried starting 7 Chem 91, only 1 emerged.

I have two Lil Red Riding Hood (zkittles x Mendo Purp) seedlings, and since the 91s didnt work out i have 7 Loompas Headband x Triangle Kush in the dirt, hope i get at least 5 emerge to select from.

Now I will be deciding what next. Ill give the PDestroyer x OTH F2 a few months to dry before i pop any of those. I'm thinking may be time to do some of the Honduras x Panama regs. Also interested in the Fire OG cross from CSI.

Tranquilidade

And because I'm growing weary of everything being a variation of lemon, a few others i have going.

A cross i made, Grand Daddy Purple x Frozen Margy
View attachment 18897167

CSI Flight Risk
View attachment 18897168
Humboldt Blueberry Muffin
View attachment 18897169
I tried starting 7 Chem 91, only 1 emerged.

I have two Lil Red Riding Hood (zkittles x Mendo Purp) seedlings, and since the 91s didnt work out i have 7 Loompas Headband x Triangle Kush in the dirt, hope i get at least 5 emerge to select from.

Now I will be deciding what next. Ill give the PDestroyer x OTH F2 a few months to dry before i pop any of those. I'm thinking may be time to do some of the Honduras x Panama regs. Also interested in the Fire OG cross from CSI.
But that is not Ace

Keif Cake

Veteran
Thankfully i was in here giving a good looking over, i was barreling towards disaster with this Thai x DCT. Another 36 hours and those would be opening up.

20231003_194355.jpg

Edit: this is why i hate running singles, it would be terrible to be 10 or 12 weeks in and be starting over on seeing any results from the cross.

Last edited:

Keif Cake

Veteran
Destroyer x Old Timers Haze
Green haze pheno

Just went in the jar a few minutes ago.

It really isn't very loud, but does it smell wonderful. Between the smell i got trimming the buds off, in the jar, and molesting the buds under my nose, I'm picking up Incensey Lemon, with something Floral in the background.

Yield was quite nice also, about 60 or 70% more than the people pheno, for about 4 more weeks flower time.

She is glisteningly resinous.
Looks like Prime Haze Buds to me

Im leaving this bud out overnight to try in the morning.

20231008_215335.jpg
20231008_215340.jpg

Keif Cake

Veteran
The Old Timers Haze is finally beginning to open up pollen sacks, looks like a little too late to hit the Rainbow Dragons Fire, hopefully i can get a reveg on the one i most want to cross with it.

Getting ready to make some interesting crosses with this beautiful OTH male, structure lends itself very well to indoors.
20231017_233852.jpg
20231017_233837.jpg

The BB Muffin starting to smell nice, and the cutting is rooted and almost ready for the second run to catch OTH pollen, very interested in seeing how these turn out, as i always liked some good Blue Dream.

I will also look forward to Chem 91 S1 x OTH
Also using the OTH pollen on Lil Red Riding Hood, Loompas Headband x Triangle Kush, and most likely on the Destroyer x OTH green haze leaner, and might as well make some Mexican Honduras x OTH crosses while im at it.

The Double Chocolate Thai is almost ready for the OTH pollen.

Very excited about running a lot of Old Timer Haze crosses

I will also pollinate this very beautiful Ace Thai x Double Chocolate thai cross, very tall and elegant, smells very much like the Ace thai, lemony and has a touch of incense in the background.
20231017_234115.jpg

20231017_234029.jpg

Keif Cake

Veteran
Well, sad news, looks like i lost both the Headband x TK and the GT x Panama.

Thankfully i was able to make some GT Pan x Honduras mexican and I'm even happier to have 40 or so GT Pan x Destroyer OTH seeds before losing it, i will certainly be popping some of Super Polyhybrid around the 1st of the year.

With the loss of the Headband x TK, it means it will be a while longer before running the Honduras Panama regulars. I have a Chem 91 s1 and 7 Loompas Headband x TK, plus just started 3 Fire Purps (fire OG x Mendo purps) to find a gassy plant to cross with a HonPan male.

I threw about 10 of the Purple Destroyer x OTH to germinate since that cut didnt survive, so far i have 3 sprouting.

Oh yeah, i also threw a handful of Zenith x Head Bandidos seeds to germ, and 3 or 4 of those are in a cup now.

The OTH male still very slow in dropping much pollen.
Although i am running the Blueberry Muffin again for crossing with OTH, i did get some pollen on this current run of it, maybe January ill be germinating some of these to look for a good Blueberry Haze.

The Ace Thai x DCT now smells of nothing but incense, interested in how this finishes out over the next 8 weeks.

Keif Cake

Veteran
Stuck the Double Chocolate Thai female in with the very slowly flowering Old Timers Haze male a couple nights back, and been shaking the male over her.
20231031_115442.jpg

Looks like the pollen is taking hold nicely although i can't see any pollen falling.
20231031_115403.jpg

Ill be happy to have a couple thousand Chocolate Thai Haze F1's. Don't want to have the same mistake as when i did the Destroyer x OTH cross and only end up with 10 seeds with with germinating. Both of the females from that were very nice, i expect this to be as good or better.
20231031_115355.jpg

Maybe ill use a male from the Chocolate thai haze to use on the Green Haze Destroyer x OTH female, unless something happens to her, i will do that.

Got pepper plants dug up and brought inside to overwinter, the most important ones being the Thai peppers and super hots like Ghost, Scorpion, Reaper.

20231030_202556.jpg

Keif Cake

Veteran
Ace Thai x Double Chocolate thai F1 has very interesting Floral structure, and it is difficult to capture, but it looks rather unique to me.

20231101_223119.jpg
20231101_223105.jpg
20231101_223016.jpg

Also, I'm quite excited about this plant, very Thai stick-ey, very low yielding, should be wonderful headstash. Smells of wonderful incense, reminds me of the incense i got from Tikal

I was able to get some Old Timers Haze pollen on a branch, hopefully a couple dozen seeds result.

Think i may start a few more of these tonight, see what other Thai goodies i find in the cross.

Keif Cake

Veteran
Well, went to grab the Thai seeds and saw the GT x Panama x Destoyer x Old Timer Haze seeds. Since i lost the GT x Pan, I'm starting 4 of those. I dont have many of them, hopefully 4 to.6 weeks is enough time to get 2 or 3 germinated.

Put 5 or 6 each of 2 different phenos from the Ace Thai x DCT, the Lemon and the Purple one. I will flower all females in smaller pots..

The 2 closer seedlings are Purple Destroyer x OTH F2 and the back two are the cotton camdy Zenith x Head Bandidos
20231101_225942.jpg

Keif Cake

Veteran
I'm going to use this tent finally for something, it will be my seedling / genetics storage tent. This is a great solution for protecting what i find through searching genetics, especially since i lost the Golden Tiger x Panama cut. I have 7 or 8 more of those seeds ill pop before too long.

Ill root several cuts of the special ones and keep on different shelves.
The plant in bottom is the double cuts of OTH male
20231104_195707.jpg

The top shelf has about 20 seedlings or pre-emerging.
4 Golden Tiger x Panama x Destroyer x OTH
6 Rest in Peace (Ghost OG x Chem 91)
4 Thai x Double Chocolate thai F1 (purple pheno)
6 Thai x DCT F1(bushy beast, lemon)

Latest posts

Latest posts