What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most psychedelic and most euphoric weed you've ever tried

...CR500AF...

I am going to go out on a limb and say i like happy weed that taste nice, i like sleepy weed that taste good.
That is all sorry to interrupt carry on lol...)

...CR500AF...

Dela haze best i ever got for cool bright vision, hearing like i couldn't believe, feeling, smell, all of it still works today really love the enhanced sensations...:)

SenyVinter

Regarding the most psychedelic strains, I recommend trying out some classic sativas like Durban Poison or Green Crack. They can get your mind racing and make everything feel trippy.

browntrout

Veteran
Pure euphoric rocket fuel, peakseed Texada time warp x sweet skunk years and years ago grown in a window over winter. Was about 6” tall and yeilded a joint worth. I suspect more to do with growing conditions but it was a sweet skunk pheno. One of the most memorable experiences I’ve had. I’ve not had anything like it since.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
forgot about an African line …..looked like something been cured in soil…was crazy in taking one on a rollercoaster ride …...seems like most of the better when comes to such have no cosmetic value…..what’s that tell ya……breed for the high first…..kinda like the gal all think is not so hot….is actually the freak…..
ganj on…..

romanoweed

and wich rank does the African get?

How does african balck (i guess ) compare to vietnamese? vietnamese more calm, right? or did you get a rollercoaster viet?

im not shure if it was just the curing that made your trippyest weed have a bad look.
My trippyest weed was always beautiful or average, because i smoked the old Legendary landraces in year 2000, grown indoors and cured well..

elchischas

Veteran
The most trippy weed that I tried was a mexican weed from Guerrero Mountains
Buds Brown Gold in colour and its effect was simply devastating.
everything seemed to start working at another speed, how in slow motion, everything shone in a fabulous, unreal way
and the laughter was such that the stomach muscles ached from laughing so much.
Fortunately, I recently found seeds of this mythical variety to be able to work and look for something special there.
Another variety to highlight was a cross that I made years ago of a selected Destroyer clone that I had, with the Punta Rosa hybrid, I did not have the opportunity to work well and select something from there, but the two plants that I harvested from that cross were quite powerful. ,Euphoric, strange sounds came from everywere scary type more exactly.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Viet was schroom weed…..by far most psychedelic high…transport you into twilight zone……cosmetically stringy hay….
the African…..straight up strong…confusing/stupefying ….. very little clarity…..

exoticrobotic

Red haired thistle looking bud from Zipolite beach Mexico1998.

We rolled a single skinner and passed it around 4 of us. After i smoked it i remember looking at the huts where we were staying and thinking wow, there's some party going on with strobing purple and green lights.

When i looked away, the strobing continued and everything started shimmering.

Everyone was rolling on the floor in hysterics.

It took your breath away!

Pure medicine for the soul 😍

St. Phatty

Once I had a forced abstention from Cannabis of about 6 months.

I was out walking and bought a Cookie that had hemp seeds.

I GOT HIGH OFF THE HEMP SEEDS.

It was a long walk and it was a good high.

But it's possible the cookie had more than just pot seeds.

It was in 1996. The cookie came from sort of a "hippie store" on coastal Highway 101.