What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most psychedelic and most euphoric weed you've ever tried

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Same here growhigh. I think there were people here that smoked Thai or Cambodian and did not develop much tolerance, this was in the 70's. ThaiBliss maybe and Dr Purpur I am pretty sure.

Being out in nature is a big help too.

G

growhigh1233

^^ Same here growhigh. I think there were people here that smoked Thai or Cambodian and did not develop much tolerance, this was in the 70's. ThaiBliss maybe and Dr Purpur I am pretty sure.

Being out in nature is a big help too.

yes for sure ....the more special the surroundings/occasion the more special the experience feels

i don't think anyone is going to go from smoking indica/mostly indica 3 times a day ...... to having a psychedelic like experience from sativa

i looked for psychedelic at one point in time..........and i found it in a early pack of zamdelica year 2011. ace used cannabiogens meo thai at that time, i got a trippy slightly hermie thai pheno ........ but i hardly IF EVER smoked it .....be careful what ya wish for eh lol

harvestreaper

Veteran
i can get the trip weed, trip out, freak out feelings about 12 times a year ...........

a well selected sativa .... thai or haze ect....a month clean and sober ............a massive chamber on the plenty,,, 15 minutes later reality is over !!

will never get trip weed with a high tolerance ......3 or 4 weeks sober and your primed for a trip

excellent advice to get a better chance of a trippy effect but very rarely you can get weed that is so overwhelming you could be smoking indica all day and its still gonna grab you by scruff of neck sayin your coming with me lol i guess im chasing that somewere in the back of my mind to ,,the strongest weed ive ever smoked was of that kind and for sure youd get a better effect clean but even if you wernt it still gonna get you ,,when i think on it most of my favourite weeds have had that abilty/quality to some extent cutting straight thru whatever you been smoking etc :tiphat:

G

growhigh1233

excellent advice to get a better chance of a trippy effect but very rarely you can get weed that is so overwhelming you could be smoking indica all day and its still gonna grab you by scruff of neck sayin your coming with me lol i guess im chasing that somewere in the back of my mind to ,,the strongest weed ive ever smoked was of that kind and for sure youd get a better effect clean but even if you wernt it still gonna get you ,,when i think on it most of my favourite weeds have had that abilty/quality to some extent cutting straight thru whatever you been smoking etc :tiphat:

oh yess well iv had super strong weed that cuts thru everything else but it wasn't trippy or psychedelic ...that was sativa phenos of jack herer, incredibly strong and very sativa but confusing type high, memory loss ..wipe out ......were a trippy thai/haze out in nature,, my thoughts run wild with trippy thoughts, feel the energy

Im'One

oh yess well iv had super strong weed that cuts thru everything else but it wasn't trippy or psychedelic ...that was sativa phenos of jack herer, incredibly strong and very sativa but confusing type high, memory loss ..wipe out ......were a trippy thai/haze out in nature,, my thoughts run wild with trippy thoughts, feel the energy
Which Jack is the best?

chusss

I know such weed, will not name it.. after smoking it is like the best trip in your life is coming, super strong, but then nothing, it stays super strong, but it stays at coming, and nothing comes, just stupidly blocked in the middle of vague and blandness

C'mon man dont be quiet share with us what it was, just to know what we do not have to choose to trip, thats important too

harvestreaper

Veteran

the best trips for me is when your mind performs far better than usual getting many eureka moments only to have forgoten your cure for world hunger when youve come down lol the difference between indoor light grown and outdoor sun grown is like day an night for me when it comes to getting in tune with nature there nothing better its like walking in a disney movie the wind blowing the leaves branches out your way as you walk by and the birds singing you songs all in technicolor surround sound lol now if i could only get a highly potent trippy sativa to grow outdoors here in uk i might just go underground and start up my own cult lol

Gry

Veteran
The most memorable for me was the first time I tried what was sold as number one, or hash oil.
Second would be the first time I experienced red bud Colombian.
Each time I experience new genetics it has been a real nice experience.
It continues to be an ongoing experience for me.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
You are killing us over here! Your beans and your choice but sharing is caring. Or sell them, whatever. Sounds like a line that needs preserving and getting it out to the tripsters like us on Icmag.:dance013:

the pheno i found (and some others found ) was a 'freak' - as said i have gone thru 2+ packs, and never found her again - this winter i will pop the rest of the pack i have, and hope she's in there- and 'if' i find her, u can be sure she will be cloned and passed around...

rolandomota

Veteran
i can get the trip weed, trip out, freak out feelings about 12 times a year ...........

a well selected sativa .... thai or haze ect....a month clean and sober ............a massive chamber on the plenty,,, 15 minutes later reality is over !!

will never get trip weed with a high tolerance ......3 or 4 weeks sober and your primed for a trip
This guy is right but at the same time I get stuff that fucks me up good even if I have a high tolerance that's what im looking for. The only way I quit is if I don't have anything and can't get anything apparently the trip weed gods are listening their telling me I am goin on a forced break soon

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hi everyone! i am already starting to think about the strains to growing the next year and i would like to know separetly wich are the most psychedelic / trippy AND most euphoric / electric / energetic weed that you've ever tried, it doesnt matter if you grow it or not

I mean, not all the effects together in just one weed, most psychedelic / trippy weed and by other side most euphoric / electric / energetic weed

And in case that someone have tried both effects strongly at same time mention it clearly please

So much strains, so few space to grow it :ying:

To me, "euphoric" and "energetic" are two diferent efects...

G13Fan

Around 1996 97 I worked at a tattoo shop the owner got a 120 quarter of this gold weed it was incredible I was blasted all day off a few puffs. Beautiful gold color, did not get to touch it but it was amazing to smoke. Other time my buddy came over at 7 am banging on my window told me he had some biker weed . Came inside smoked a few puffs was roasted and my uncle was so high he left the gate unlocked that evening after work and the place got robbed and shut down! True story.

Treevly

Jamaican. I sat in a deep arnchair and after a while I thought the chair had grown 10 times bigger and I had shrunk. Eventually I found my way out of the chair and stayed out.

lLucky

The name I was told was "Blueberry Silver Haze" for the trippiest smoke I've had.

the friend I smoked it with still brings it up if we ever talk because it was that good

LostTribe

Premium user
Only one really face tripping incident came from unnamed sativa it smelled like sweet metal spice it was super sticky with extremely tall and extremely packed trichomes, stringy like Tom's haze looks. The most extreme looking and smelling shit I have seen. It was a decade before Tom Hill. Looked like L33t's old NH but more wispy.

Dude could only say some local old-timers kept it tight in there circle. He gave me like a half gram to sample. 1 hit was up there 2 you were on a rocket to the outer universe.

Hope those old-timers still holding it maybe one day I'll see it again. I had hoped the Nevils would take me there. Its not the same. Nice and had me floating and no able to operate heavy machinery nice but it was not the same. Mine was not grown nearly as well who knows maybe it was that just done right. I am now looking at different sativa's to try. They offer the best overall experience IMHO.

Best
LT

D

Deep State

If you are getting high every day or nearly every day there's probably nothing other than edibles that will completely take you to another level.

If you have a break for a month or so, you will be much more likely to blast off, it's the only way really, because if being high is your norm, you're just not going to blast off, you'll just go numb.