What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most psychedelic and most euphoric weed you've ever tried

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Could you smoke the Thai and get the same trip the next day after smoking it? I have nothing like that now. I never smoked any Thai stick although I briefly had a stick of it, hehe. Was drunk and cops took it. Oh boy.

Euphoric strains are the same, euphoric one day and not so much the next quite often. I will never know for sure how a strain will hit me exactly.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Good question yesum!

I don't recall the effect of either of these diminishing the following days, although I never had enough of these varieties to develop that immunity you sometimes get with cannabis that you use day in, day out. The Thai was so long ago that I thought I was remembering it through the rose tinted glasses that you sometimes view the past with. However discovering the Lao brought back a lot of memories as it was quite similar to the Thai stick.

JohnnyChicago

^^ Could you smoke the Thai and get the same trip the next day after smoking it? I have nothing like that now. I never smoked any Thai stick although I briefly had a stick of it, hehe. Was drunk and cops took it. Oh boy.

I had that in Thailand. The day after it did feel like someone did mix something in my drink.
Had that feeling every morning :biggrin:

Found that kind of "someone must have added something inmy glass yesterday" high in my party drug the Pan-o-Haze cut.
But setting is as important as is the weed itself I guess

harvestreaper

Veteran
zamal x zamadelica haze x malawi ,,indian haze x doors was quite trippy ,,ukrul x nanan bouclou has some trippy aspects ,this mango thai could have potential going on early samples,,,80s skunk haze ,,a few rare blueberry phenos ,,greek kalamata all memorable for euphoria

harvestreaper

Veteran
trainwreck x tom hill haze.. if you know trainwreck it is very potent, tom hill haze made it much more potent, more psychedelic and heady, less body. while almost mdma euphoria of THH combined with relaxing kind of wellness euphoria of trainwreck.. it is only weed I felt like I was levitating and saw cartoons.. then choc thai hybrid again with tom hill haze, very pychedelics, but very strong and unpleasant with difficulty to breathe, and with hearing things which never happened.. but ended up with cheerful and peaceful state of mind.. bohemps cut of neville´s haze, strong trippy ride in the psychedelic bubble and with immanent presence of anxiety, with anxious background. last is acid haze.. hard to describe it, just very acid :D just ask Alice when she is 10 feet tall :D all of them felt very anxious and also bit nauseous initially..

please tell me more of acid haze i cant believe i never heard of it,,the walls are were the windows should be an windows are were the walls should be lol

WelderDan

Veteran
Trippiest weed ever was some Alabama homegrown around '78-'79. 3 way hybrid of Thai, Colombian Gold and Acapulco Gold. I was seeing shit out of the corners of my eyes. No ceiling, you just kept getting higher until you had enough. Real heady shit. And 100% purple.

2nd place goes to some Mexican weed. Dude called it Mexican Creeper. And it did just that. You'd smoke it until you got a good buzz, and it just kept coming on after that. Too much made you paranoid.

Third place goes to Nirvana Jock Horror. Had a pheno that put out tops the size of 2 liter soda bottles. Looked like it was dipped in sand. Totally coated in off white trichomes. Really heady, paranoid high, had me peeking out the windows like I was doing coke. Reminded me of the '70's.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
sampled some immature laos yesterday it literally forced an involuntary smile upon my face which on a grumpy old man is quite an achievment lol
Very nice. Laos pot will certainly force a smile. I have bumped into a few of your grow pics. We seem to have similar taste in pot.

Bardo Eagle

You should not need to eat real trip weed to trip. A few tokes should suffice. Tolerance to the individual strain is important too. I can not get trips off anything I have currently if I do it more than once a week or with some once a month. Edibles just sounds like a thc overdose imo.

Hi Yesum,
Landrace sativa strains are without doubt the most possible trippy psychedelic in ganja world,and are low in thc departament,max 10-15%,cannabis have a lot of other cannabinoid that modulate the effect,it's more on ingest a sacred plant than artificial thc edible product,the profoundness found can be god like and not always a thc overdose,sativa landrace are so soft but also so multidimensional,hybrid are like hard drugs palliative and addictive (and than counterproductive)
Anyway if you want really trip eat da sacred plant,but a light trip can be achieved also smoking it
Haschishins club describe the trip from eat hashish,
Although highly creative and maybe exagerated are fine read,really with ganja the cieling is the profoundness of the soul and beyond...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
giphy.gif

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have not found a good correlation between euphoria and trips. It is either one or the other, if both, it is less of the trip.

I found the correlation necessary and in hybrids we can achieve nice correlation between both imo.. , when you have cool trippy weed without euphoria, we can talk about psychotics.. trip can turn bad, into psychotics, when the mind is not fed enough with euphoria cant go through phases, different time blocks, which constitutes the whole occurring of trip.. get blocked and it is the point where trip is going psychotic.. I know such weed, will not name it.. after smoking it is like the best trip in your life is coming, super strong, but then nothing, it stays super strong, but it stays at coming, and nothing comes, just stupidly blocked in the middle of vague and blandness.. without good portion of euphoria you cant ease the mind, when the mind is blocked, only ability you are able to fulfill is psychoreactivity, but unable to achieve speeds of psychoactivity and follow psychoactive vectors. reactivity is not enough of psychic energy for trip happening/occuring, and when psychoreactivity owns mind, it gets psychotic. and by euphoria I dont mean any drunken feeling.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Third place goes to Nirvana Jock Horror. Had a pheno that put out tops the size of 2 liter soda bottles. Looked like it was dipped in sand. Totally coated in off white trichomes. Really heady, paranoid high, had me peeking out the windows like I was doing coke. Reminded me of the '70's.

yep same here... it was by far the best weed i ever grew- and the seeds were a buck... as stated i still have a 1/2 pack from 12/15yrs ago- if only i had more grow area....

WelderDan

Veteran
yep same here... it was by far the best weed i ever grew- and the seeds were a buck... as stated i still have a 1/2 pack from 12/15yrs ago- if only i had more grow area....

That was the approximate timeframe. Somewhere between 2003 and 2005. If only I saved a cut. That was mean shit. Oh well, not the only plant I should have cloned.

Im'One

I would be making a bigger grow area! Send them to someone you trust or something! Get those beans
Going

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran

You are killing us over here! Your beans and your choice but sharing is caring. Or sell them, whatever. Sounds like a line that needs preserving and getting it out to the tripsters like us on Icmag.:dance013:

Sunshineinabag

Heavy Christmas tree type structure afghanis can produce a light green skunkt phenotype that had me laughing so hard I cramped up and went to my bedroom lmaop I'd love more

G

growhigh1233

i can get the trip weed, trip out, freak out feelings about 12 times a year ...........

a well selected sativa .... thai or haze ect....a month clean and sober ............a massive chamber on the plenty,,, 15 minutes later reality is over !!

will never get trip weed with a high tolerance ......3 or 4 weeks sober and your primed for a trip