What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most psychedelic and most euphoric weed you've ever tried

lLucky

If you are getting high every day or nearly every day there's probably nothing other than edibles that will completely take you to another level.

If you have a break for a month or so, you will be much more likely to blast off, it's the only way really, because if being high is your norm, you're just not going to blast off, you'll just go numb.

True more likely, but I've definitely smoked stuff that was so good tolerance was not a factor, that's also the great thing about how so many strains exist.

D

Deep State

True more likely, but I've definitely smoked stuff that was so good tolerance was not a factor, that's also the great thing about how so many strains exist.

While you may still find a strain that elevates you to higher levels despite a high tolerance, i still believe that it wont compare to how it would feel when you have no (or very low) tolerance.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
While you may still find a strain that elevates you to higher levels despite a high tolerance, i still believe that it wont compare to how it would feel when you have no (or very low) tolerance.
What makes a strain truly great though, is when you have a massive tolerance, yet the strain cuts through that and puts you on another level.

I remember parties in the early 80's when we would all be smoking various strains. Then a friend would turn up with his incredible homegrown that as soon as you smoked it, it would just cut through everything else. That is what truly great weed is about. I don't want to go a month without; just so average weed can get me high.

D

Deep State

What makes a strain truly great though, is when you have a massive tolerance, yet the strain cuts through that and puts you on another level.

I remember parties in the early 80's when we would all be smoking various strains. Then a friend would turn up with his incredible homegrown that as soon as you smoked it, it would just cut through everything else. That is what truly great weed is about. I don't want to go a month without; just so average weed can get me high.

I'm not talking about average weed, i'm saying if you have super high quality weed all the time and are high all the time, there is NOTHING that will take you to the levels that you could get to if you had no tolerance.

You can argue your point all day, i'm just not going to agree. I understand that some strains will 'cut through' all of the other stuff, but it's not the same.

High tolerance and being high all the time is just kind of sad, in my opinion. If you like it, then go for it.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I'm not talking about average weed, i'm saying if you have super high quality weed all the time and are high all the time, there is NOTHING that will take you to the levels that you could get to if you had no tolerance.

You can argue your point all day, i'm just not going to agree. I understand that some strains will 'cut through' all of the other stuff, but it's not the same.

High tolerance and being high all the time is just kind of sad, in my opinion. If you like it, then go for it.
I don't smoke all the time anymore, although did in my youth.

The thread is about Most Psychedelic and Euphoric weed, not about abstaining for a while to get that experience. All I am saying is that you can smoke very good weed, but exceptional weed will be at an altogether other level. I think that stuff that good will always get you super high. Of course with no tolerance that will be even higher. I also think that sort of quality is extremely rare.

D

Deep State

I don't smoke all the time anymore, although did in my youth.

The thread is about Most Psychedelic and Euphoric weed, not about abstaining for a while to get that experience. All I am saying is that you can smoke very good weed, but exceptional weed will be at an altogether other level. I think that stuff that good will always get you super high. Of course with no tolerance that will be even higher. I also think that sort of quality is extremely rare.

Yeah, i'm the same, i don't EVER get high during the day but when i was younger i was high 24-7 basically.

I'm just more of a believer that certain strains in combination with certain states of mind create the ultimate highs rather than the mystical 1 in a million strain that creates the ultimate high regardless of any other factors. :2cents: :ying:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Have you ever watched someone get high (real high) - for the 1st time - on a Haze or soaring 'up' type of sativa - after only ever experiencing a couch-lock 'mongy' type of sleepy high thru cannabis before? -

- Now that's quite a revelation - when a cannabis user, who is used to just one type of 'erb - suddenly realizes that there are very different types of cannabis - that give very different types of effects - and you can go 'up' on it and be very engaging cerebrally 'tripping the light fantastic' - or 'down' where you find it very easy to just fall asleep and can hang in a very low-consciousness area - where all your worries are dissolved - dependant upon variety - so many cannabis users don't realize this at first - and some may never - unless partaking of a good Haze/Sativa - it's just not possible -

- As for trying to put names on the most psychedelic and euphoric 'erb I've ever tried - that's really awkward to have to make a choice - good 'erb is enhanced by what experiences and locations you are in at the time - one can help the other - and the best times are when a great location and some good 'erb are put together to give you a great experience - so one enhances the other - it helps to be in a good/secure headspace at the time - (mood really does matter) - and to actually be in love with someone or something - which is always a big boost -

- I could run thru so many great memories at great locations while stoned on 'up' types of Sativa's all over the world - its harder to remember much about the heavy indicas/hashes - because often the experience leads to slumber - and you just snooze - or schmooze - in an area where memory cannot later be accessed - lol

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Only one really face tripping incident came from unnamed sativa it smelled like sweet metal spice it was super sticky with extremely tall and extremely packed trichomes, stringy like Tom's haze looks. The most extreme looking and smelling shit I have seen. It was a decade before Tom Hill. Looked like L33t's old NH but more wispy.

Salut LT, it seems that's a South African origin and probably related to the famous Swazi, its metallic spice and super sticky resin is really typical! Do you remember its dark cigar honey mix taste?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
please tell me more of acid haze i cant believe i never heard of it,,the walls are were the windows should be an windows are were the walls should be lol

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the
White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the
Dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head

fetch

giphy.gif

Burt

Veteran
I dont think i ever came across a strain that was both Psychedelic and euphoric
To me, euphoria comes before psychedelia.
Much like acid, mushrooms or MDA during a classic trip.
Great hazes do this. 1-2 hits brings incredible euphoria.
Think chakra activating, hearth swirling, smile and lighter inducement. Take a couple more tokes, and all of a sudden you are hearing sounds, vision is blurring, sounds are becoming visible, brightened vision.
That is just my findings. I have had the privilege of occasionally stumbling upon exceptional hazes over 30 years of toking for sure.
One strain that does not bleed over into psychedelia from euphoria is Durban for me. If you need that psychedelica, I recommend a blend of euphoric sativa, passionflower and Damiana

Goodherb

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the
White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the
Dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head

fetch

giphy.gif

MAHA KALA, if I could re(I)call correctly, you have work with acid pheno from both, th , nevil's haze's .

The ways , Maha kala, communicates with sublime picto-graphs ,it got to be trippy . Melt your conscious mind , acid haze ?!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
To me, euphoria comes before psychedelia.
Much like acid, mushrooms or MDA during a classic trip.
Great hazes do this. 1-2 hits brings incredible euphoria.
Think chakra activating, hearth swirling, smile and lighter inducement. Take a couple more tokes, and all of a sudden you are hearing sounds, vision is blurring, sounds are becoming visible, brightened vision.

:yes::yes::yes:

I agree with you. great post.:respect:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MAHA KALA, if I could re(I)call correctly, you have work with acid pheno from both, th , nevil's haze's .

The ways , Maha kala, communicates with sublime picto-graphs ,it got to be trippy . Melt your conscious mind , acid haze ?!

unfortunately it is recessive, so if you cross it, you dont increase occur of acid phenotypes and have to find it again among many others...

some people are growing holy hahn now, which is shantis cut of NH crossed with Lieu Hahn, I am curious if they will find trippy pheno easily. I have those seeds too.

Goodherb

unfortunately it is recessive, so if you cross it, you dont increase occur of acid phenotypes and have to find it again among many others...

some people are growing holy hahn now, which is shantis cut of NH crossed with Lieu Hahn, I am curious if they will find trippy pheno easily. I have those seeds too.

But you find it(acid pheno's) also in Thhaze, a little easier !?

ArtOfSelection

the original grinspoon release was a special line ..i believe the original S1 clone mother was lost......... it was exceptional trippy and distorting ,...have yet to see a true grinspoon pheno from the newer release but maybe their in there somewhere..

TheDarkStorm

This holy hahn sounds intresting Maha....do you know if there are any smoke reports or pictures we can take alook at please....when you get the chance to grow some please put some pictures up... its just that I have something similar that was supposedly put together in Australia....and its devastatingly potent.... perhaps a personal favorite of mine.