What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most Potent Autoflower?

milkon

hey i am living at 42N
can someone suggest the best AF available for my region
is the LR#2 the most potent?
i hear around here that Mighty Mite is good too but can someone confirm?
this year i plan a new spot with AF genetics so give my options :)
height is really no problem.... is a remote location ...

and happy new year to u all :joint:

C

curts1

I´ve grown LR2´s and been sarisfied with the smoke, the yield is small though. Next I´ll be trying Diesel Ryder, it should have a higher yield than the LR.

D

DownSouthSage

I am at 30N and i bought 120 of Greens GG#3 because it is cloneable and in optimal conditions youcan get up to 8 OZ. per plant.Plus i dont think many of the other AF will make a sugar coated bud like the GG.I am growing the diesel ryder by joint doctor and lowlifes AK 47 right now inside.The diesel ryder is as stinky as any full grown plant ive ever seen but have not smoked any yet.As for the AK47,i have had terrible germination problems with them and right now it looks like the last 6 i got to germ are all gonna be male.I really think the GG is the way to go if height is not an issue and you are gonna be outside.

The diesel ryders are pretty darn good in my opinion. Buds are dense and crystally, don't know how it would do outside but I'm sure you won't be dissapointed. I'd like to get my hands on some GG and see how those compare.

canned abyss1

Veteran
This is an auto-flowering variety that I am working with right now. It is Subcool's Sputnik 2.0 x Joint Doctors Lowryder.
It takes about 70 days from seed to finish and the high is comparable to Sputnik 2.0

leaddraft

I'm about to give a smoke report in a Day or 2 on Mdanzig's, Diesel Ryder X MasterLow. Frosty AND Stinky!
Grown @ 60 Days..

:rasta:

Rgd

Veteran
drgreenthumb sweet 105

finishes before end of August[some well before]
and yields well with a good buzz

milkon

Rgd said:
drgreenthumb sweet 105

finishes before end of August[some well before]
and yields well with a good buzz

hey i hear his seeds are overpreices :bashhead:
i find them too high but if u say his AF is the best i will buy....
is the sweet105 a true AF?

Rgd

Veteran
My friend, a true auto flower will give you a true 8"-10" plant with hardly any yield.
I hate lowryder.
Sweet 105 produces good quality and decent yield before end of August and some earlier.
There are other decent photo period sensitive strains.
The plant in the photo is 7 feet, though some were only 4 ft.
Do what you want brother, this is just info from experience.

Nughit

That looks dank as Fuk

canned abyss1 said:
This is an auto-flowering variety that I am working with right now. It is Subcool's Sputnik 2.0 x Joint Doctors Lowryder.
It takes about 70 days from seed to finish and the high is comparable to Sputnik 2.0

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour BubbleRyder

Sour BubbleRyder

Heres my next AF project. Diesalryder/Sourbubble Bx4 (purple male) X Master Low.

2338DSCF2915-med.JPG

2338DSCF2914-med.JPG

2338DSCF2913-med.JPG

2338DSCF2912-med.JPG

2338DSCF2911-med.JPG

2338DSCF2910-med.JPG

2338DSCF2896-med.JPG

guest3589

Mossy's Jem Purple & Potent

Mossy's Jem Purple & Potent

Here are a few shots of some F1's of Mossy's Jem, which is Mazar x LR#1 from Crazy X seeds.

These girls were fast, and smell like grape bubblegum and have a good high. I especially liked the purple scissor hash after harvest, lol.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Dang, those auto flower strains are really starting to come around. Glad to know that I've still got a shitload of LR beans to work with in the future. Just started some the other day - waiting on beans...

Low yield, easy tollerance, but it's quick and easy. Kinda like a cheap hooker. It's all godd.

Latest posts

Latest posts