What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most Potent Autoflower?

J

JackKerouac

Daaaang. Those are some frosty shots.

I am working on (Minigun x Neville's Haze) x Minigun to try to shorten the flower length of a pure sativa.

now thats WHAT A GIRL WANTS!!! I Mean i dont even know what to call it? Sputnik. 20 X Lowryder gonna need a smoke report for that beauty. Hows the flavor?

canned abyss1

Veteran
now thats WHAT A GIRL WANTS!!! I Mean i dont even know what to call it? Sputnik. 20 X Lowryder gonna need a smoke report for that beauty. Hows the flavor?

The high is uplifting, cerebral, trippy, and energetic. It is comparable to Sputnik 2.0, the smoke is expanding but not overpowering it tends to hit you more in the head than in the lungs. There are a few different flavors. One has a cherry/floral type of flavor and the other has a lemony type of flavor. I started calling this strain Spyder, taken from Sputnik and Lowryder.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Nice job canned. Care to share as Jones asked? Anything's gotta be an improvement on the orginal's taste and yeild. Speaking of which, how much of an improvement was the yeild?

Also, when breeding these, which strain should you use for the mother/father? How do you determine which becomes which?

Last edited:

canned abyss1

Veteran
Nice job canned. Care to share as Jones asked? Anything's gotta be an improvement on the orginal's taste and yeild. Speaking of which, how much of an improvement was the yeild?

Also, when breeding these, which strain should you use for the mother/father? How do you determine which becomes which?

Here is the history on Sputnik 2.0 x Lowryder.
A sativa pheno Lowryder male was crossed with a very potent white pheno Sputnik 2.0 female, from these came a very resinous purple sativa pheno sputnik 2.0 x Lowryder f1 female that was then crossed with a sativa pheno Sputnik 2.0 x Lowryder f1 male. In the f2's there were 3 AF's out of about 40 plants, 1 sativa pheno male and 2 sativa pheno females (1 was purple the other white). Both were pollinated but the purple was more impressive so that is what was worked with. In the f3's there were 12 AF's out of about 40 plants, 9 females and 3 males. The nicest male which was a purple pheno pollinated the 9 females which were also all purple phenos. Approximately 100 seeds from the f4's were sprouted, chosen from the 2 nicest females. 100% of the f4 plants auto-flowered within 21 days from seed (the pics are f4's). A sativa pheno male (also purple) pollinated about 20 females. Currently the f5's from the best females are being worked with.

It probably yields 2 to 3 times as much as LR1, but I am not positive because they haven't been grown to their full potential yet.

I'm not sure if it matters which strain is used for the mother or father. A female Sputnik 2.0 was used because it was available and extremely potent and there wasn't a male Sputnik available at the time.

ROJO145

Veteran
I grew the Diesel Ryders from joint doctors and wasnt that impressed,my bud is an auto nut and has and is growing all danzigs stuff and they are very good smoke,it amazed me because of the stereotype auto's have had.But the one that blew me away was the auto blueberry from lowlife.........outstanding,dense,headies all under a floro:joint:
auto's Have come a long way!!

D

DownSouthSage

joint doctor diesel ryder

joint doctor diesel ryder

Just starting to show off and they are already iceing up!
picture.php

Last edited:

guest3589

Mossy's Jem

Mossy's Jem

Here she is dry with seeds. I have a new batch going that will be sensi and am looking forward to the great smoke. The Jem has a good high that is much like typical afghans and has a strong grape smell and flavor.

picture.php

picture.php

This girl turned out better than expected and the Jem may give Spyder some competition CA, lol.

Can't wait for that sensi run, then I will give a real indepth smoke report.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
much good here!

i find the local danish strain "royal dane" very early and potent. here in denmark its semi auto, but futher south you see it auto and still end as a great yielder. i know royal dane is also very popular in finland. paddi made a cros called royal dane x heaven\erdpurt that seems to be 50\50 auto, will be fun to see if we can get it more stable

brads mighty mite is fine and full auto. also great in xses

Last edited:

canned abyss1

Veteran
Here she is dry with seeds. I have a new batch going that will be sensi and am looking forward to the great smoke. The Jem has a good high that is much like typical afghans and has a strong grape smell and flavor.

picture.php

picture.php

This girl turned out better than expected and the Jem may give Spyder some competition CA, lol.

Can't wait for that sensi run, then I will give a real indepth smoke report.

Hey ES that Jem is looking really nice, great work.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Thanks for the story canned, I see how that all works out now. Thanks.

Those are some funky lookin' buds, nice work.

I'm growing 2 Lowryder 2 x Diesel in a PC Grow Case and they are on Day 9 and in their vegtative cycle looking foward to the final product and smoke. This strain is suppose to be very potent and long lasting high heard great things about this strain it's the Joint Doctors latest

jennee

I am growing and have grown Lowryder2 x Diesel. They are perfect for me because my grow space is very small. THe smoke is excellent. Don't believe anyone that says they are not potent. I have grown over 20 strains and this strain is definitely one of my favorites.

T

TheOneWill

I am growing and have grown Lowryder2 x Diesel. They are perfect for me because my grow space is very small. THe smoke is excellent. Don't believe anyone that says they are not potent. I have grown over 20 strains and this strain is definitely one of my favorites.

I plan on ordering some soon. Can't wait to grow them.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
seeing all these auto threads with ppls autos seeding is making me wish i planted mine a few weeks early so i coudl seed em dammit :D

Latest posts

Latest posts