What's new

Most paranoid/bad vibe strain?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
LOL hush, I used to get real bad panic attacks after a weekends drinking they were REAL bad lol. I got over them now, and I would NEVER want to find a strain that would do that too me :)

Gebr'el

as a 20 yrs plus smoker, i love those moments, it helps me to uncover deep seated issues that have gone unchallenged. thats the time i go deep inside to really find out who i am and what i must face within, the fears, the guilt, the self-destructive behaviour and the karma i must live up to. those strains offer me, personally, an unadulterated ride to the darkside that i believe we all have inside and it offers me a safe way to tame that beast inside.

i have had the, "i am dying!" high lol! love it, keeps me grounded and makes me look at life fearlessly, they keep me in check with myself by pointing out the chinks that might be hiding in my so-called "amour" and reminds me that self-reflection/inspection keeps my "engine" running optimally. once the smoke clears i find new inspiration in things that i have taken for granted. weed, like a hammer is a tool, hit it on some heads it causes destruction, hit it on others, construction. it all depends on the mindset and state of being of the user.

i seek out these strains myself, sometimes they show me new boundaries. :joint:

peace n luv
Gebr'el

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
I've smoked so many elites and crowd favs and never had any psychoacvtive effects.

Until the last harvest. I smoked scissor hash from G13xHaze (creamy lemon and fuel flavor yum)) at 9 weeks and this cut probably needs 11weeks so early. I had open eye visuals and heart pounding, sweating and paranoia. As it set in further I had to lay down. I have typical modern textured ceilings and they came alive and looked like an army battle from LOTR. :D

At that point, it was one of the most pleasurable experiences I've had.

So I have a 6.5ft one in 10 gal to be harvested in middle of FEB so watch for a crazy paranoid post around that time. I couldn't duplicate the effects by smoking the buds so I'm going to keep all hash and trim separate.

I didn't believe this was possible with a cross as such. Figured it would be found in southeast Asian genetics.

Smiley

yoss33

Veteran
I must agree with all the other votes for Durban :) The rawest kind of trip it is, yet clear and focused.... perfect for paranoia on the street :)

yoss33

Veteran
Seriously? I wish I could sell my weed for $50/gram. Where the hell is "here" ?
That's interesting, I just checked and in my country 1 gram of 14-carat gold goes with the same price as 1gr commercial quality indoor bud - 17 euro.

Seriously? I wish I could sell my weed for $50/gram. Where the hell is "here" ?
Please come to Finland. :tiphat: I don't recall I have said you could sell it with 50$ per gram, but 20€(27$) per gram is common street price. And that 20€ bud can be anything. From quality to hairspray laced shit.

Pure gold is 33€ atm and 14-carat is about 15€.

robbiedublu

Please come to Finland. :tiphat: I don't recall I have said you could sell it with 50$ per gram, but 20€(27$) per gram is common street price. And that 20€ bud can be anything. From quality to hairspray laced shit.

Pure gold is 33€ atm and 14-carat is about 15€.

Spot price of gold right now is 1385/oz divided by 30grams per troy oz is $46.16/gram. Thats in US dollars, not sure what currency you're using. I guess the bottom line is that weed is expensive in Finland.

Gebr'el

well...not to start a pissing contest but where i am from, you could spend $100.00 us a gram, of what you all consider street weed. normally $50.00 us/grm for what u call shwag is the norm and sometimes of the year its hard to even find it and cannabis use here is extremely high. most of it is smuggled in by boat or plane...a lil hint of the type of region i live. weed in my country cost MORE than than gold/grm.....i am not joking either.

lots have gone to the big house from smuggling here, its very lucrative and its very difficult to pull off an outdoor grow. i am sure lotsa indoor cash croppers would love to come "work" in my country lol. really you would make a killing but look out for dem gangstas tho, home invasion is their m.o. if they catch wind of ya. peeps here have gotten invaded for just a few ounces let alone pounds. so here u gotta be tight lipped for real.

micro growing is the way here, small footprint, less contraband in your house and stealthy.
sorry for going off topic, please forgive me i couldnt resist but some peeps really dont know how good they have it....like mentioned and this is a smoking nation, its seems like everyone plus grand ma smokes lol.

peace n love
Gebr'el

robbiedublu

well...not to start a pissing contest but where i am from, you could spend $100.00 us a gram, of what you all consider street weed. normally $50.00 us/grm for what u call shwag is the norm and sometimes of the year its hard to even find it and cannabis use here is extremely high. most of it is smuggled in by boat or plane...a lil hint of the type of region i live. weed in my country cost MORE than than gold/grm.....i am not joking either.

lots have gone to the big house from smuggling here, its very lucrative and its very difficult to pull off an outdoor grow. i am sure lotsa indoor cash croppers would love to come "work" in my country lol. really you would make a killing but look out for dem gangstas tho, home invasion is their m.o. if they catch wind of ya. peeps here have gotten invaded for just a few ounces let alone pounds. so here u gotta be tight lipped for real.

micro growing is the way here, small footprint, less contraband in your house and stealthy.
sorry for going off topic, please forgive me i couldnt resist but some peeps really dont know how good they have it....like mentioned and this is a smoking nation, its seems like everyone plus grand ma smokes lol.

peace n love
Gebr'el

Curious what country you're talking about?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Spot price of gold right now is 1385/oz divided by 30grams per troy oz is $46.16/gram. Thats in US dollars, not sure what currency you're using. I guess the bottom line is that weed is expensive in Finland.

Work out the price of good cannabis seeds ;) WAY higher than bud and gold ;)

Gebr'el

yes insane isnt it!! :eek:....ya it all boils down to middle peeps tryin to get their cut outta the deal....so lotsa pay offs to sum pretty scummy peeps along the way before it gets to you, so of course...joe smoker gotta pay extra for his smokes....and with the high demand thats here, you got people taking FULL advantage of the situation. capitalism at its best! lol but hey people do what people do....

peace n love
Gebr'el

Gebr'el that was some real shit man. +rep
That's exactly how I feel when I smoke a good sativa. Sativas are great for soul searching. They allow you to truly see inside yourself. Bob Marley knew what he was talking bout. "When you smoke herb it reveals you to yourself"

Gebr'el

Gebr'el that was some real shit man. +rep
That's exactly how I feel when I smoke a good sativa. Sativas are great for soul searching. They allow you to truly see inside yourself. Bob Marley knew what he was talking bout. "When you smoke herb it reveals you to yourself"

for real brudda....sativas are truly a gift! "healing of the nations" in more ways than one...the hidden truth for sure. :rasta:

peace n love
Gebr'el

PicosPoisonftw!

werd gebr'el. I feel if you're having a bad time on an intense sativa high, you're often just confronting (sometimes bombarded with) real problems you don't normally consider. The more content you are with yourself/your life, the more comfortable you will be in this state. I always take the time to actively improve on the problems I'm confronted with while in this state, whether it's physical action or sorting through thoughts. And it's always an instant as well as a lasting improvement upon my mood.

Latest posts

Latest posts