What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

I've posted these pics elsewhere, but thought I'd update my main thread.
This is my gorilla bx by Tonygreen. She's a confirmed pistil poppin' female and I'm stoked to have her.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I topped her once and she's branched out beautifully. She's got pretty tight node spacing, strong branches, and a strong trunk.

oti$

These are gorilla bubble also by Tony. Not sure about sex yet. All of these were germinated in November.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

These are also g hubs germinated in Nov, maybe a week later, but these just went under hid's. I kept them under cfl for a quite a while so they seem much younger than the ones above, but are not.
picture.php

oti$

My tap ph took a dive sometime in the last month and I didn't check until I saw some leaf issues. I don't know how long I had been feeding them@ a ph a point or two over ideal, but I've got that sorted and they should be looking healthier by the next update.

oti$

Also have some cherry fire pie by relentless
picture.php

The tall one is a female for sure...not sure about shorty yet.
White pie and fire cookies are sprouted and in beer cups under cfl's. WiFi x gg4 on the way. The hunt continues:D

oti$

I've got two of these that are a good 3-4 feet tall that I'm going to get six good size air layers and do a light of her. She's a fast vegger and a stretcher so out shouldn't take long to get them the right size. These are freebie seeds from csg and they, so far, are my favorite.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

It has a very strong sour, sweet diesel smell that really sells it before it it's even seen. She's my winner as of now. Thanks ojd:D

oti$

A few more added to the collection. Soaking a few of each. I really should stop for a while and get through what I've got. Right now I've got multiple phenos from 9 different packs in flower and multiples from 12 varieties in veg. I've got a couple mothers worthy of keeping, so I'll soon be doing mostly 2 or 3 stains and pop a couple seeds at a time because the search never really stops.
picture.php

oti$

I think my truncheon is fucked up. My res is 1.2-1.3 and I'm getting burnt tips on everything.
Valley girl @ 9weeks...I'm letting it go 10.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Miraculous Meds

I think my truncheon is fucked up. My res is 1.2-1.3 and I'm getting burnt tips on everything.
Valley girl @ 9weeks...I'm letting it go 10.
View Image View Image View Image

Its always possible. I bet u know ur exact ec for a fresh gal or 5 gal amount of mixed nutes. make a batch n test it. Plants can definitely burn at 1.2ec, but its usually due to another factor causing the stress or lockout. For ex: getting too dry can cause salt buildup in the medium, or too low rh can suck the water out n leave too much nutrient in the leaf, causing the burn. Im sure u know all this stuff, but it doesn't hurt to hear it every once in a while to refresh our memories of all the possibilities.

oti$

I'm able to maintain the rh around 65 in the flower room and a bit higher in the veg tent, but the pants have dried out a couple times recently. Once from accidentally unplugging the pump and once from falling to refill the res when I should have. I do know my mix well but recently the ph of my tap shifted...I checked the ph after some leaf issues showing up and discovered I had to reduce the amount of ph down I was using by almost half.

oti$

Another addition to the collection. Really excited about the glufire and rku...freebies aren't bad either:D
picture.php

Foreman000

Its always possible. I bet u know ur exact ec for a fresh gal or 5 gal amount of mixed nutes. make a batch n test it. Plants can definitely burn at 1.2ec, but its usually due to another factor causing the stress or lockout. For ex: getting too dry can cause salt buildup in the medium, or too low rh can suck the water out n leave too much nutrient in the leaf, causing the burn. Im sure u know all this stuff, but it doesn't hurt to hear it every once in a while to refresh our memories of all the possibilities.

I didn't know it thanks for putting it out there:tiphat:

Things looks awesome as usual Oti$:biggrin:

oti$

Uploaded a bunch of strawberry diesel kush and stink bomb#2 pics but only the valley girl harvest pics uploaded. So, I'll just share some more of those. My pics are getting better, now I just need to stop with the burnt tips. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd pick all the burnt tips off to make myself look like a better grower;)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Just picking the tips off is to much! WOW you are lazy. I would gone and grew another plant instead of just picking the leaves.

oti$

The sdk and stink bomb had no burnt tips...only a couple of scorched buds pin the sink bomb from it falling into the light, partially from being to heavy with buds, but audio from me slacking on supporting her.

oti$

picture.php

Gluefire relentless. I'm going to germ a couple csi Humboldt varieties, then I am going to chill on the seed purchases and pops. There has to be some keepers in all these packs I've got going:D

Latest posts

Latest posts